Windwakerguy430 Constables RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 12:50AM
Constables

Monsters are real. They’ve been hiding from humans for years, only being seen as a myth of some sorts, until their existence was discovered. Originally, they were feared, despised, and separated from humans, even killed if found near them. But after the Frankenstein Act of 1989, Monsters were given more rights. Now they live among humans, if in worse conditions and still hated by some humans, even considered a form of racism. There are, however, some Monsters that are unhinged, attacking and killing humans whenever they can, either for food, a lack of control, or just for fun. But there are those Monsters that wish for the world they are owed, feeling that they were robbed by humans. These Monsters desire revenge, and the chance to take the world back, and kill as many humans as they can. That is where the Constables come in, a subgroup of major city police departments that deal with these Monsters. Most of them consist of humans with a hate for Monsters, but the unit consists of its own group of Monsters who wish to prove to the human race that their are good Monsters, even if they are seen as race traitors by the very Monsters they track down.

Humans
Not all humans are hateful towards Monsters, but those that are are only capable of throwing a few insults at them, such as “Maggotbag” or “Bloodsucker” or other terms that are seen as slurs towards them. Some humans are friends with Monsters and are even in romantic relationships with a few of them. Though hate towards Monsters is still common, it is not as bad as the Hunts of the past.

Monsters
There are different varieties of Monsters. Those that cannot hide their true forms, like demons or rotting zombies, are easy to spot and thus, do not need special attention. Ones that look human, like vampires, werewolves, or witches, are told to keep themselves under control at all cost, and have IDs that list them as Monsters. There is no limit to old creatures that exist. From classic Monsters that were popularized by classic literature and film, to the famous horrors of old folklore. As long as it’s a monster, it exists
-Zombies: Once human, they appear in different groups. Typical zombies are rotted and falling apart, but still able to converse well and try to hold their cravings for human flesh. Ghouls only eat corpses and have a purple tint to their skin. Finally, there’s the special kind, covered in stitches and yellow skin that can control their detached limbs
-Werewolves: Appearing human at first, they can become massive wolf creatures when they desire to. Their strength increases, but they prefer to keep it at bay, as they become more aggressive, and some, uncontrollable
-Vampires: More recognizable members of the Monsters, they are usually seen around humans, mostly for their charisma and good looks. They don’t really turn into bats as the movies made it out to be, but their obsession for blood can lead to a violent urge in some.
-Demons: All coming in a different variety of them, they come from different dimensions to take part in human affairs. Though most of them just wish to make an honest living in the human world, those that are dangerous range from typical tricksters that may lead to some casualties to vicious maneaters.
-Witches: Considered the most human of the monsters, they can blend in, assuming they are able to. Depending on what kind of witch they are, they can be beautiful women with a gothic attire or they can be horridly ugly hags that devour children and spread plagues. Those that are beautiful, however, can only find work in strip clubs or much seedier businesses if they are found out to be witches, what with the bad omen witches of any variety bring.
-And many, many more (Assuming you wish to add them)

Facts
-If you know the common traits of these monsters, you should be fine
-Monsters hate talking about The Hunts

Follow the typical character description and rules of my past RPs

Windwakerguy430 180 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-180 of 180

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Stay put, remain quiet, and wait." Karen spoke dully towards him as she stood from her crouch. She turned her pistol upside down and moved some sort of switch downwards on the side of it. There was a sharp, metallic ching, and still round tipped spike looking structures came from the bottom of the cartridge. They looked like a bunch of small pyramids clustered together, and were about a fourth of an inch long each. And it was clear that she planned on putting them to use.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Joel scoffed slightly at her demands, but decided to just let her do what needed to be done if it meant getting done quicker. He remained silent, finding it a little hard to not say something rude, and let her do what she had to*
Karen slowly eased from behind the trailer and to he side of it where she was just out of view. And even though she was finding herself becoming fed up with who she had to work with, she didn't let that distract her from what they were there to do nor did she let it bother her for long. She lifted each of her feet and peeled back a layer of some sort of rubber off of them, and when she started to creep across the space between where they were and the docking area, her footsteps seemed to be as silent as ever, like her weight didn't exist on the ground anymore.
*Joel turned his eyes down to Karen's feet, taking immediate notice of the footsteps she left, as well as taking note of her silent footsteps. He just shook his head and thought* Fucking Jedi tricks *And soon followed after*
While Karen was quickly closing the gap between herself and the receiving dock, she found herself cringing at the sound of crunching gravel behind her. She turned around only to find that Joel had started following behind her. "I told you to stay put!" She wanted to hiss, but was unable to do so without bringing attention to herself. It wasn't until she heard a voice from the dock did she curse to herself.

"Who's out there? Dave is that you? Damn it, how many times do we have to tell you that there's a perfectly good bathroom on the inside!"

Karen took only one second to glare at Joel, but went on ahead as the footsteps that belonged to the voice got closer.

"And did you really just get done taking a shit out here too?! Fucking nasty!" And soon, a man wearing a pair of thick rubber gloves and a cap, his face holding a grizzly shave, stepped to the edge of the dock. He peered out into the night, spotting Joel. "What the...hey, who the hell are you?!" His eyes shrunk and became a beady black as he hopped down from the dock. "This is a restricted area, you're trespassing!"
As if I'm gonna hear every fucking thing you sa- *Before he could start another fit of anger, he turned, to the man, already seeing him shout to him, he was quick to put his gun back into his holster before he was caught, and he gave a shrug* Oh, sorry. Just a man down on his luck looking or a place to rest these tired eyes. I guess I came to a place that was pretty crowded huh?

*At the office, as Nicholi was at his desk going over the reports, his phone had begun to ring. No one usually calls at this time from his personal line, and the only one who would would either be Joel or Walter*
last edited over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Why would Nicholi be at his desk doing reports XD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well this is a neo noir story, so I know he's definitely not home XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"but the unit consists of its own group of monsters" XD That says otherwise. over a year ago
"A man down on his luck huh?" The worker looked Joel up and down, immediately taking notice of the suit that he wore. He took a whiff of the air before speaking again, this time menacingly. "I got a place for ya to rest your eyes alright," His jaw popped before four fangs pushed itself from the gums in front of his canines, two at the bottom and two at the top. Both curved inwards a little like hooks. He started towards Joel until thWHACK!. His body crumpled to the ground for a moment, stunned. But as he was regrouping quickly, another hard, jaw rattling blow struck him in the temple, knocking him unconscious.

Karen exhaled sharply, glaring at Joel again now, shoving her pistol back into its holster. "Help me move him before they all come back out," She whispered fiercely to him while grabbing the man under the arms roughly.
*Joel was already prepared to reach for his gun as the slowly walked towards him, until he was knocked to the ground, out could, but Karen. He looked up, and with that, he was already grabbing the creature and dragging him with relative ease* Shit, why don't we just use that on every guard that passes by? Saves us all this sneaking stuff

*The phone continued to ring for an uncomfortably long time. A brief pause between each before the loud ringing continued. Once it had stopped, a message came on, of a tired, pained groan, followed by the voice of Walter* Nick, I know you're there. You always stay late... Really need you to pick up right now. It's..... it's pretty bad over here
"Because this assignment wasn't taken by someone who actually knows what they're doing," Karen replied, hoisting the upper half of the vampire man up off of the ground so that it wouldn't make as much noise going across the gravel. "Just because one was caught off guard, luckily, doesn't mean that will go for the rest. I highly doubt they will, especially with you putting the task in jeopardy." She added at the end, not being able to help but to do so. She pulled him over and back behind cover before they were caught, laying him down onto the ground steadily. She checked for a pulse, or at least seemed to be doing so as she put her fingers to his neck.
"Still strong," She muttered to herself, staring down at the man. "I'm going to have to wake him up now, thanks to you."
*Joel's attention immediately went back to Karen before he asked in a stern tone* Isn't waking him up a really fucking bad idea? Wouldn't it be much better if we kept him knocked out, make our lives and this assignment much easier? *But as he was still prepared to argue, a light shone in Joel's pocket from his phone. He felt his heart sink, only for a dead silent buzz to appear instead, giving a sigh, thankful he turned the volume off at the start* Thank god we aren't dealing with werewolves. They would've heard us by now
*He was tempted to reach into his pocket and see who it was that texted him, but he just turned the phone back off through his pocket and went back to attempting an argument with Karen*
"No, because the entire reasoning of getting him to come close to where we were was for him to be awake. Because an unconscious individual can't turn off the power source. COMMON SENSE." Karen spoke calmly but with annoyance, now wondering how Joel had gotten hired to began with as well as why he was the one that she had to work with now. "He wouldn't have had to be rendered unconscious to began with if you would have stayed in position like I said."

She covered the man's mouth, pulling a pen from the inside of her coat. Of course, it was more that just a pen, for with a single click, the forked point of it shot out with an electrical buzz occurring between them. She stabbed the pen into the man's leg, tasering him with a sharp shock that made his body jump.
Immediately, the man began to resist as consciousness came back to him, attempting to throw her off and was on the brink of doing so until she brought her knee down onto his neck and pinned him to the ground. She grabbed his face and turned her back to where Joel wouldn't see. "You will find the power source to this building, and you will shut it off. You will not speak to anyone." But the man continued to resist until she smacked him across the face with her knuckles and repeated the words sharply until he became still.

She stood up, wiping her nose and eyes with a cloth. That was the last time she could afford to use that for the day. She had already been pushing it if anything. She watched as the man stood up and looked at them both with a zombified expression, his body turning to take sluggish steps back towards the building to do what he had been commanded to.
*Joel had to bite the inside his lip as Karen continued to chew him out again, and all he could say was* A simple yes or no would've done just fine.*He turned his attention back to the now awake guard, his hand close to his gun before he walked off again, still keeping his hand close to his holster. As Joel finally moved his hand from his gun, Karen's phone was also starting to get a call, most likely from the same caller*
I feel like I should play Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" here now XD
(Don't you dare. I can still cherish this one)
Or Sanctuary from Kingdom Heart's opening xD
Or the first part of Simple and Clean
Or......Castevania XD
COLA, are you here to mock me or are you here to make a good story? You can't do both. I know you can't
Of course I can. When I feel like it, that is XD Plus, naming a few good collection of sound waves isn't mocking xD Just suggestions.
Well no one here does sound waves. Just new waves. Come back when you feel like mentioning those
New waves of sound. Hahaaaaaa............Megalovania is now this Rps theme XD
No, this RPs theme is the Killer7 soundtrack
Joel is not gonna glow a blue eye and as much as I'd love to joke about that, this is getting too lengthy and I'd like to continue the meat factory XD
meatfactory.exe has stopped working.

meatfactory.exe has evolved into Megalovania.

Megalovania uses Nah.

Nah is super effective.
No, I know coding. I can just cheat. Meatfactory works and does a meat spin
It meat spins off of its spinner into a virus that makes it stop working XD

Megalovania.exe uses troll.

Troll is super effective.
COLA, just continue the story or come back when you feel like it
I'll come back when– (cue Roundabout)
Got it. See you later, with hopefully a real post :P
.REAL POST.
Post Real.
Peal Sort
Seal Port
Stop Earl
Lost Pear
Okay, seriously, this is dragging on a little too long now, COLA. We need a real post.
You know... for a real RP XD