Windwakerguy430 Postman RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 26, 2018 at 12:40AM
January 2nd 2068: A strange material is found in the Nevada desert. Nicknamed the Falling Star
January 3rd 2068: The Falling Star is taken by the government to get more information
March 4th 2068: A massive spark is sent into the sky, shutting off all of the electricity in the world. An event known as The Big Spark
March 14th 2068: An issued warning from the president to the world, of the end of the world. Chances of human survival are minimum
March 16th 2068: The entire world is left empty, as people remain in their homes to stay safe from what is going to occur
April 12th 2068: Nothing occurs. People begin to get sceptical and go outside
April 14th 2068: The world goes back to normal
April 16th 2068: The Day the Sun Died. The end of the world. Those that were inside did not experience the sudden disaster. Those that were outside disappeared from the mysterious catastrophe
April 17th 2068: The aftermath. The Day the Sun Died came and went, leaving its mark on the world. All current plant life died out, water that wasn’t perfectly contained turned to a black tar-like, undrinkable substance, major cities fell apart, such as Washington D.C., Moscow, and Tokyo, and the sun was now black and dim, as if in a constant eclipse. The start of the Age of Anarchy
April 18th 2068 to June 6th 2104. The Age of Anarchy. A time of murder and destruction. Raiders took over the world, and those that tried to fend for themselves were left at the mercy of multiply gangs. This age brought earth’s population down by 34%. It came to an end with the rise of the Iron Hammer Army.
June 6th 2104 to November 15th 2121. The Great Rebirth. Large towns with massive walls have been created with many cities, generators have been built in order to keep cities powered, and corporations have started to be rebuilt in order to bring back some forms of civilization to the world. But raider gangs and other such creatures are still a danger to the world.
You are a fellow citizen of Old York, a city that was once called New York, destroyed by the end of the world but rebuilt as the capital of the new world, a sign of rebirth. The insides of these walled cities are the safest places, despite the threat of drug addiction and overcrowding. But the outside is far more dangerous, filled with raiders, and worse, Abominations. But for supplies to be reached from city to city, that is where the Postmen come in. Being a Postman is a dangerous job, but the pay is perfect and is the best chance to meet new people, and in the end of the world, it never hurts to socialize with a new friendly face.

~Postman Guidebook~
(Fill up the Guidebook whenever new information is found out)

-Postmen
A group of travelling delivery men. They do whatever delivery they must, as long as the pay is good. Postmen don’t ask questions. They just do the job. In this job, your morales will be put to the ultimate test, assuming you can survive for that long

-Iron Hammer Army
The new military that was created by a group of righteous fighters during the Age of Anarchy, wanting to bring back a strong, but just army to help combat the raiders. All of their gear and weapons is either taken from the corpses of raiders, or given to them thanks to funding from big name corporations

-Liv-A-Little Corporation
The largest pharmaceutical company in the world, helping to make steroids that they sell to the Iron Hammer Army, and a new series of addictive painkillers known as LIV, capsules that come from an unknown origin. However, LIV hires Postmen to sell these drugs to raiders on the side

-LIV
An effective and highly addictive drug by Liv-A-Little Co. It is said to heal any agonizing pain over time, but has highly addictive properties. It can even lead to extremely violent tendencies. Other side effects are said to exist, but the cause of those are unknown. Most die or are arrested by Iron Hammer before the effects can be discovered

-Abominations
Horrifying creations that were believed to come from the end of the world. Most likely due to thirst driving them to drink the tar-like water, Abominations were once humans, but their bodies morphed into horrifying shapes and sizes. No two Abominations look the same. They are unpredictable. Some are incredibly violent and willing to kill on sight, while others are harmless and mean no harm. It all depends on how much of the water is consumed.

-Subspecies
Unlike the Abominations, Subspecies are something entirely different. They were any living being that was not human, but gained human intelligence. Trees now produced human faces and years of knowledge, animals are now different civilizations, and a race of sewer people exist underneath the streets of Old York. Though they are all different races, it is just easier to consider them Subspecies

-Raiders and Gangs
All have different behaviors, ideologies and ways sense of fashion, but they are all dangerous and ready to kill. Some are more hostile than others. Some are only willing to let people pass for a bribe, and others are just looking to kill for fun. If you spot one, run, or fight if you have the guts and the guns.

-Smacks and Change
The currency of the world, coming in the form of coins or paper dollars with birds on them, with numbers to show their worth. All old world currency is considered useless by any sane merchants

Character Description
-Name
-Race
-Occupation
-Bio

Windwakerguy430 156 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 156

over a year ago Canada24 said…
Guy: Yo! Give me your money fool!!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Bastard looked at the man, before he gave a puff of smoke into his face as he continued to talk* Hey, are you really going to rob a Postman? Doesn't that sound like a really bad idea, buddy?
Guy: I’m desperate,, just give me your wallet
*Bastard looked over at the man, before he took his cigarette but from his mouth and flicked it at the man* That's all I got. Feel free to keep the change
Guy: I warn you I have a rape whistle
*As the man continued to talk, Bastard pulled out a magnum, a worn steel one with twelve rounds in the chamber as he fired at the man's feet, the dirt kicking up almost to his face as Bastard looked up at him* Good thing I'm not going to rape you then if you don't stop fucking with me
Guy: .......... (walks off calmly)
*Bastard gave a tired sigh as the man walked off, before he put the car into gear and started down the road again*
*The unnamed guy gets killed by a gang for no appearent reason*
*Bastard looks into his rear view mirror to see him getting killed before he speaks up* .... huh *With that, his eyes return to the road*
*they search for his wallet*
*The black sun was starting to go down as Bastard made his way to The Manhattan Desert, looking over the many beached ships that were the homes of several residents. Some were human, while others were less so. He took the package in his hand as he made his way down to the boats and tankers down the hill*
Canada24 commented…
Running out of ideas over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, same here. If only COLA would stop lingering and help us out XD over a year ago
No. Used tissues over a year ago
Frank: *makes his way to his apartment*
*Down the hall from his room, a group of Iron Hammer soldiers gather around the door before kicking it open and running inside*
Frank: (listening to this song on his pad)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Good song. over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
From a good band over a year ago
That makes good music over a year ago
That's good over a year ago
*A scuffle occurs from the room next door, including shouting, glass breaking, and of course, gunfire, before being followed by dead silence*
Frank: ... (turns song up and locks door)
*The Iron Hammer soldiers walk out, carrying a body bag as another starts to clean the room up*

*Bastard walks into the Manhattan Desert, taking notice of the large men in scuba gear with pet legged fish, ordinary fish that grew the legs and tails of cats. One of them was grooming itself on top of a trashcan. Bastard kept moving forward, carrying the box under his arm*
A box full of unordinary eggs. over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
What? over a year ago
Bastard is delivering unordinary super eggs. Wind said so XD over a year ago
*No ideas :(*
*Bastard made his way to the large ship, The Miranda, covered in all sorts of muck and filth, with a single man sitting outside, a man with a garbage back over his head, long limbs with his elbows reaching down to his knees, and sitting on a pile of garbage and scrap. Snoring could be heard, his trash back moving up and down in rhythm to his snoring*
(screw it)
Frank: *drives by on his dirt bike*
*Bastard looked down at the man before he spoke in a calm manner*
Hey! Wake the fuck up!
*The man jolted awake, before he looked up at Bastard and spoke in a raspy voice*
Ahh. A customer. Welcome to Shanty's Shanty of Old World Wares. Can I interest you in a rock solid apple core, or perhaps a used syring-
*Bastard held his hand up, showing the cardboard box*
No, none of that shit. I have a delivery
*Shanty looked up, his one eye slot showing his bloodshot eyeball. He took the package and tore into it, showing a used tissue inside*
Aahh! Perfect
A fucking tissue? *Bastard spoke in a frustrated manner* I drove all day to get a tissue napkin here?
*Shanty looked up at Bastard, scoffing in offense*
I'll have you know that this napkin was the same tissue that held the last child of the world before the Day the Sky Fell. This was the last child
So, what... *Bastard asked* Did he blow his nose, or....... *Once it started to hit, Bastard, he shook his head* Just give me the money, okay?
(Damn)
*Once his pay was given to him, Bastard turned and made his way to his car. The sun was setting and it would be dark soon. He hoped to make it back to the city before he ran into anything out there*
...underwhelming. over a year ago
No one asked you, COLA over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
:) over a year ago
Frank continues biking around.
*As Bastard was driving back to the city, his car could be heard throughout the wasteland. Even where Frank was driving*
Frank: Sup bra
*Bastard turned to Frank* Frank, what are you doing out here? You know it's going to be midnight soon, right? All those gangs will be out at this time
Frank: I got a bit lost
*Bastard looked out his windshield, seeing the massive lights from Old York, before he turned to Frank* I guess so?
last edited over a year ago
Frank: Yeah
*Bastard put his car back into gear as he spoke* Well, whatever the hell the reason is, you'd better get back before the sun goes down
Frank: I couldn't just be lost?
*Bastard spoke with no sarcasm in his voice* You wanna be on the hood of some warlords car?
Do you? over a year ago
No COLA. No one wants to be on your car over a year ago
No Canada, this is more like peppered discharge xD I have long since distanced myself from the salt, thankfully. over a year ago
Frank: Sure, I guess
*Bastard groaned as he started the car* If you die, it's not my fault *With that, Bastard made his way to the walls of Od York*
Frank: And if you do, I'm taking your house
*Bastard drove down the road, his focus on the city walls, pushing the pedal down to the floor to get the car at full speed*
*Frank follows*
*Bastard speeds up as the dark sun starts to fall behind the hills that line up the city, making his way towards the city gates*
*Frank still follows*
*After a long drive, Bastard parks the car in front of Frank's shop, not bothering to drive it in, as he steps back into the walls of the city*
last edited over a year ago
Frank: (follows to the shop)
*Inside the city, the tall, cracked buildings, some missing entire upper halves and roofs, towered over the walls of Old York. Bastard walked down the road, not bothering to take the train this time, making his way to the Postman Offices*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
(...boop. Dead already?)
(No. Shut up! You don't understand! You're not my real dad!)
((So yes, I take that as a yes.))
(No. Canada works all day weekdays. He'll respond before you know it. So unless you have a character to ruin my characters life with, you quiet yourself XD)
((I will not being silenced. I may or may not have a character somewhere to use. Hell, I have many characters...doesn't mean I'm going to put any of them in though XD))
(Consider at least. Think about it XD)