Windwakerguy430 Spirit Heart RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2017 at 10:33PM
Humans live in ignorance, living their daily lives as they please, unaware that they are among gods. Or demons, rather. In rare instances, the demon world is torn open and allows an entrance from the human world to the demon world. As threatening as this sounds, demons are not ones to harm humans. At least, those higher up. There are, however, demons without thought, and relish in death and chaos in the world, and will gladly harm humans if given the chance. This has never been a problem, as only weak demons, ones with a necessary need to remain in the Demon World, are released and quickly perish when they are in the Human World long enough. But, there are those Demons, ones of sophistication and intelligence, that walk among humans, and despise them. The doors from the Human World and the Demon World are getting bigger and bigger. Soon, more powerful Demons will begin to enter the world. And soon, they will rule over the Human World by the end of the year. Those Demons that walk among us must be defeated before the Demon World Doors open

Your character must include

Name
Grade (They are all in highschool, so they will most likely be first through fourth years. This will be a replacement for age. If they are not in highschool, then you may give their age)
Personality
Biography (Optional)
Description of Appearance

You must choose which Spirit you prefer (This will be important later)

Samurai - Physical Attacks/Fire Attacks (TAKEN!!!)
Outlaw - Wind Attacks/Ranged (TAKEN!!!)
Knight - Ice Attacks/Physical Attacks
Gangster - Electricity Attacks/Ranged
Gladiator - Physical Attacks/Defense
Philosopher - Healing/Electricity Attacks

Things to Understand About the RP

Your choice of Spirit will depend on how you fight. Only one person can have one choice, so it's first come, first serve.
Your Spirit will be given a name as soon as it appears in RP. You will not automatically have it.
Spirits only appear around or inside a Demon World Door. They are completely inactive and unusable in the Human World
You have a limited time to close a Demon World door. There are numerous ones, but they are not always the main focus of the RP. You can spend your time doing anything. But remember to close the Demon World Door soon
You cannot go into a Demon World Door alone. It's best to have allies with you. Weapons too.
The bigger the Demon World Door is, the more powerful enemies there are inside.
There are Demons out in the Human World disguised as Humans. It's best to find and defeat them in order to send them back to the Demon World.
The RP takes place in Tokyo, but you may be from a different country. A transfer student.
To summon your Spirit, you must stab yourself with a Spirit Dagger, an item only found in the Demon World. You must show your courage and strength by plunging the dagger into your heart. Only then will your Spirit awaken and be yours. If one does not stab themselves with the dagger within the Demon World, their Spirit will consume and kill them

Rules

Do not kill another player's character(s)
Do not god mode your character
Do not immediately defeat an area in one blow
Do not rush things. Take your time
Have fun
last edited on May 06, 2017 at 08:53AM
save

Windwakerguy430 168 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 168

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Shino's phone rings)
over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Shino: *lets the phone ring twice and answers it* Moshi moshi.
last edited over a year ago
Kazuki: Listen, I don't know who you are, but I don't want you coming around. If you want to talk, then you can meet me at the Chinese restaurant downtown, Ayane. Don't be late. (Hangs up before Shino can respond)
Shino: what an interesting man, I'm so glad this day is getting far less boring than I thought it would be *heads towards Chinese restaurant*
Sunday: No School

(Shino waits at Ayane)
Kazuki: (Walks into the restaurant) I told you not to come with me
Ren: Well, I'm just as curious about this guy as you are. I see no reason not to come
Shino*walks into restaurant*
Kazuki: (Looks over at Shino as he walks in)
Shino:*sees them and walks over, and smiles at Ren* It's good to see you again miss Yuudai *looks at Kazuki and straightens his face* I would like to ask you something.
Kazuki: Make it quick
Shino: as it should be. How did you do that thing you did in the alley?
Kazuki: I just hid in the dumpster and waited for you to leave. That is all
Ren: The dumpster? That explains the smell
(Kicks her in the leg under the table)
Ren: Ow!
Kazuki: There you have it. Nothing special
Shino:*narrows his eyes and stares at Kazuki for an uncomfortably long time* you don't say.
Kazuki: Yes, I do. Now, I need to get going. Ren, you should get home. And you (Points at Shino) Let's not meet again (Leaves the restaurant)
Ren: (Sighs) That idiot. Always so quick to leave (Gets up from the table to leave)
Shino:*Grabs Kazuki's sleeve before he can leave* Am I so intimidating that you had to hide in the dumpster from me? this story doesn't add up, I checked that alley up and down before I left.
Kazuki: Then maybe you didn't look hard enough (removes his arm from his grasp) Now it's best you get going. It's getting late and I have school tomorrow (Leaves)
Ren: I swear, he's always like that
Shino: *watches Kazuki as he leaves and turns to Ren and smiles* Well it was good seeing you, but I must leave to. *Gets up and goes to leave*
Ren: Yeah, you too

Kazuki: (Makes his way to an alley, keeping his hand close to his right pocket)
Shino: *watches him enter the alley but heads home* Kazuki, I know your hiding something...
Shino: *Continues home*
Kazuki: (As he enters the alley, he pulls out a revolver)

(There, I made a Rohan. Are you two happy XD)
(Yes XD)
(Good)

Monday: Afternoon
Kuzaki: (Sits in class, exhausted)
Shino: *Sits in the seat directly beside Kuzaki* Good afternoon Kuzaki, you seem tired.
Kazuki: I had to get some last minute work done
Shino: I see *stares at Kazuki for all of class*
(After School)
Kazuki: (As soon as the bell rings, Kazuki wastes no time in getting up and heading out of class)
Shino:*Fallows inches behind Kazuki matching his pace*
Kazuki: (Starts to speed up his walk to get away from Shino)
Shino:*Speeds up his pace to match Kazuki's and pulls out his phone and dials a number not taking his eyes off Kazuki as he talks to someone on the phone* I'm not going to be able to come to practice today, ya I'm feeling sick, just practice without me OK.
Kazuki: (Makes his way to the same alleyway again) Damn it, common. Where is that door
Shino*walking behind Kazuki practically on his heals* door?
Kazuki: (Turns around quickly) Y-You can't be here. You have to go right now
Shino: I don't have to do anything except eventually die, and because life is so short, I live it the way I want to.
Kazuki: No, you don't understand, you need to get out of here
Ren: (Comes from the back of the alley) Why?
Kazuki: What the hell are you doing here
Ren: Followed
Kazuki: You both need to get out of here right now. Do you understand?!
Shino: No I don't understand, so I'm staying right here, do you understand?
Kazuki: No, there is no argument, you have to-
Ren: G-guys. What is that
(She points over at a small creature, the size of a toddler, with red skin and a small beard, that looks over at the group with a wide grin)
Shino: *Raises an eyebrow at the creature and moves to stand in front of Ren*
Ren: W-What is that thing
(The red creature jumps up and rushes toward the group)
Kazuki: Shit (Pulls out his revolver and fires, hitting the creature in the head. Once the bullet hits it, the body shatters like glass)
Shino: What the hell was that?
Kazuki: Damn it. I told you both to leave, but you just kept following me. I gotta find out where the damn Door is
Shino: What the hell are you talking about and what was that?!
Kazuki: Alright, you two, listen. That there was a Demon. I discovered one of these on my way home. They seem to come from one of these things I've called Doors. They all try to come through. From what I've seen, they start out pretty weak. But the door gets bigger and bigger each day. So, it may not be long before something bigger comes from that door
Shino: Well then sounds like we need to find a way to shut this door.
Kazuki: Are you serious? You may have some fighting, but Ren doesn't. Besides, the last thing I need is more people to deal with this thing. We don't need to do anything. You two need to go home and pretend this never happened
Shino: yes I completely agree, Ren you need to go home it's not safe here, now do you have any idea how the two of us can close this door?
Ren: No way. This is way too much for me to just leave it as it is.
(As they spoke, a large red portal appeared in the wall of the alley. It gave a light, ominous breeze as it revealed itself, with a light growl coming from inside. In a matter of seconds, a creature came from the portal. A creature dressed in a camo uniform came from the portal, it's face a black void, and it wielded a black assault rifle
Shino: *Gets in a kung fu stance*
Kazuki: Great, another one (Gets ready to aim his gun)
Demon: (Kicks Kazuki hard in the chest, knocking him back)
Shino: YOUR WIDE OPEN! *grabs the demon's leg that it used to kick Kazuki, and attempts to use it's own weight to force it onto the grown*
Demon: (Falls onto the ground, attempting to get up and attack again)