Windwakerguy430 Fanpop Members Adventures

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 01, 2015 at 05:00PM
This is a forum where you take your persona, and have contact with other members of Fanpop. Note-
You have to use a persona, or a character that you create that resembles you. Actual photos are not allowed, however, drawing of you are.
To brony members, you do not have to use your pony OC's, but you can if you want to.
Once you are a member, try to stay as active as you can.

Now, the rules:
No killing other's Personas
No over powered Personas.
No magically resolved problems.
And most importantly, have fun.

With that, I hope you all enjoy yourselves

Windwakerguy430 258 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 258

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Wind: How many powers do you have
over a year ago BlondLionEzel said…
Nick: Just one. But it's almost infinite! And pretty unique too.
Wind: I see. Well, thats pretty awesome
(gtg, I'll be sometime tomorrow)
(See you later)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aina: *portal appears and she comes out* Hello again! *looks at others* you guys seem cool! So what's happenin' while i was assasinati- i mean...visiting some people? Oh, and my name's Aina by the way ^_^

(We had to go somewhere and i was just using my phone but then my mom told me that we had to go now,hence the rushed reply...and the 'a's)
alinah_09 commented…
(sorry,no pic for now...using phone :P but i have medium length brown hair and eyes of the same color...) over a year ago
over a year ago Bluecherry6765 said…
Sunny: *Wakes up* I think i fell asleep *o-0*
Wow.. Hey, guys. So, Aina, I'm Wind. I'm a human..... ish.... I kinda have long ears, but, so far, I'm the closest thing to a human
Sunny: *Checks her deviant messages only to see hate on her ocs* What's with all the hate?! *D:<*
Wind: Really (Looks at the picture) Looks pretty cool to me
Sunny: Apparently not to other ponies though.. hmph *crosses hoves*
Wind: Good thing I'm not the others then (Friendly smile)
Sunny: Yeah anyways people are sayin' shes not original.. (In private message) *Shows Wind the picture* link Does she look original i'm not even done with her backstory and... maybe i should stop ranting.
last edited over a year ago
Wind: She looks original to me. Its a great picture, Sunny
Sunny: She is original i searched mlp and looked through AAAALLL of it and saw nothing like her! *coughcoughgemeyedponiesarecanonandpeoplec­omp­lai­nab­out­ocs­lik­eth­atc­oug­hco­ugh­* i have a species of pony but she's not one of them theres a fanfic being processed about her and i am ranting again!
Wind: Well, its a great drawing. Besides, it better feedback then what I got that one time. I said to a bunch of fans that I hate Double Rainboom, and then I had to hide from them for most of the week
Sunny: At least I don't take it personally like I used to. Darn when I did i was very upset all the time. well at least I don't anymore. and atleast they don't do that that must've been really hard to do. *Imagines having to do that*
Aina: hmm...Or an elf because of the ears *eyes had a red glint for a second*...are you an elf? because elves are "bad" in my uh...line of work...but if you aren't then i'm sorry :P So far im just a silhouette of a girl...but im pretty sure that would change soon enough...*smiles*
Wind: Not really, I'm more of a Hylian
Sunny: Guys I'm still getting hate on Deviantart and I'm laughing at it. These people aren't telling me whats wrong with her. *laughs* now off to write the suuuuuuper long fan fiction I am working on. *:D*
Wind: Okay then
Nick: Hello! *In his Swordsman Suit*
Nick: Hello! *In his Swordsman Suit*
Wind: Hi
Nick: I'm back from fighting some Frost Giants.
Wind: Oka- Wait, what
Nick: Frost Giants.
Wind: No, I got that. But, what are those
Nick: Evil beings from one of the Nine Realms.
Wind: Oh, okay
Aina: wait...so are they like...those ice golems in that Frosty movie?...i think it's name was Frozen.
Nick: No, these Frost Giants are different.
Wind: How different
Aina: yeah, what he said *phone rings* oh! seems like my boss finally have what i needed. *portal opens and she takes out a sparkly sheet* yup, this is what i've been waiting for. *drapes sheet over herself then takes it off after a second* woowee! finally got out of that silhouette situation, what do you guys think? *folds sheet then tosses it at the portal again as it closes*

(i just made a sketch on paper,adjusted the costrast up and then colored it digitally...by mouse :P)
Aina: yeah, what he said *phone rings* oh! seems like my boss finally have what i needed. *portal ope
Wind: Well, at least there is another human hear. That's a plus. Not that the others are bad, just nice to have someone of the same species here
Aina: ain't that guy talking about Frosties a human too?
Wind: Well, he's more of a god, or something like that
Aina: hmmm...well aren't ya part non-human, too?i mean with the pointy ears, well...
Wind: It's more of a disability. Besides, I'm Hylian, which is a sort of race
Aina: ...Quite. Well, do ya get into some monster fighting action like Frosty boy, here?
Wind: Well, lots. I fight..... Well, I made that joke already. Just a lot of things, we'll say
Aina: ...you don't say. Anyways...have you met some shady people along the way-excluding my blank self moments ago- preferably with some database of some sort about them?
Wind: Well...... I did meet this one shady character........ Then I kinda stabbed him in the face......... It's a REAL long story, trust me
Aina: Oh,take the time you need, im listening *crosses arms as she sits on a chair that suddenly appeared then gestures for Wind sit on another*
Wind: Well- (One long story later) -And that's about it
Nick: I'm back! Sorry about that. I was helping Falcon fix the Avenjet.
WInd: Okay
Nick: *Changes to his Quicksilver suit* Yup.
Nick: *Changes to his Quicksilver suit* Yup.
Wind: Seriously, is this power just infidiant
Aina: *shrugs* different personas, i guess...and since i still don't know his name, i'm just gonna call him Shifter...or Frosty boy, whatever works *phone rings* oh, since like i have a job set for me, see ya cool dudes later *portal opens and she jumps in*

*a few minutes later an explosion broke out in the city, where dark smoke can be seen from afar*
Wind: Well, that happened