Twilight Series lets have a debate! Team Edward vs. Team Jacob

gileygirl posted on Apr 06, 2008 at 09:01PM
alright girlies here's the thing. For the past few weeks i have been bothered by some of the picks that have been forming lately. like who Bella choose?, who do you like better?, etc. all these have involved with edward and jacob. i like answering the picks because they're fun and i like everyones opinion =), but instead of having picks lets express how POV's of edward and jacob on here and talk about them.

Jacob Fans: why do you guys like Jacob? what reasons do you like him?, and when did u start liking Jacob? Why do you hate Edward, and why do u think he is the right one for Bella and not Edward?

(my personal quesion for jacob fans is..you read twilight and that was all about edward and bella no jacob (other than Bella False flirting with jake in la push). did u like edward then? and if u dont like edward that much why read twilight because its all about edward and bella and her love for him, and jake was merely a prop (no offence) but thats what i want to know...)

Edward fans:Why do u like edward? When did u like edward? what do u not like about jacob? what make edward the one for Bella?

i want a clean fight ladies (im sure all of us canplay fair ;), but lets have fun and express everyones opinion on this battle)

Twilight Series 207 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-207 of 207

over a year ago AudreyTribbiani said…
Team Edward
He ALWAYS wanted the best for Bella
Team Edward
He ALWAYS wanted the best for Bella
over a year ago r-pattz said…
^ So did Jacob.
over a year ago Lili3498 said…
wink
I'm totally a Jacob fan! Belle can have old,boring,cold and overprotective Edward anyday, as long as she leaves me Jacob.
Jacob is so warm, cute,hot,funny...Anyway, Edward is nice,and I think he IS meant for Bella, but I just like Jacob and his cool,generous and warm personality a whole lot more.
Plus, I've always pefered werwolves.
I'm totally a Jacob fan! Belle can have old,boring,cold and overprotective Edward anyday, as long as
over a year ago rkebfan4ever said…
heart
Team Edward FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Team Edward FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago wantedhater said…
Team Jacob because he is hotttt and i have liked him before twilight
Edward is butt @#$ ugly and is a @#$#@$

MY MAIN REASON IS .............................

REAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago bellacullen22 said…
edward cullen is the best
over a year ago SugaryTwihard said…
TEAM EDWARD!
IF you ask who's the better GUY.. IT IS EDWARD CULLEN.
1. He's very protective of the one(s) (Family included, moreover, Bella's a part of his family the day they fell in love) he loves. He's caring and quite sensitive. He has a SOUL though his heart doesn't beat.
2. He's smart, intelligent and thoughtful. He knows how to play his cards well and the decisions he's taken were justified.
3. He's versatile : He looks 'Inhumanely Beautiful', is smart and intelligent, is very fast and strong, has more than good fighting skills, he can play the piano (exceptionally well) and has a good command over language and history.
4. He's the MIND READER. Yes, I know it could be a bit irritating sometimes, but most the times, its an asset to fall in love with a person who can read minds.
5. He's funny and witty too.
6. He's traditional : Every girl would want her guy to be traditional and chivalrous. He's just a 'gentleman' and finding someone like him in the 21st century (and young too! I know he's about 116 yrs old now. Birthday approaching now!!) is next to impossible. He respects women and follows olden rules and ideas.
Other reasons which makes him better are : He's passionate, caring, loving, understanding and firm (when required). He's the 'Matured one' and he's well aware when to be strict (for an instance when Bella tries to 'persuade' him into making love to her or when he knew that he NEEDED to leave Bella for her safety in New Moon) and when to be 'fun-loving'. He gives Bella complete freedom, all he wishes her safety and happiness. He never forces her do anything she doesn't want to (until it affects her safety). He respects her father though he's cold with Edward after New Moon.

Okay! I do NOT HATE JACOB. He too is Good (NOT BETTER THAN EDWARD). he's cute, caring and funny. He gets aggressive at times and has had ill feelings for Edward though Edward never 'hated' him back. He forces himself upon Bella, trying to Kiss her during Eclipse (He takes Bella for granted right her and this shows his insensitivity. If he truly loved her, he wouldn't have hurt her like her and accepted her decisions instead of 'rebelling' against Edward and her.
He gets extremely angry when Bella tells him about her and Edward's Honeymoon plans, though he DIDN"T HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE.
This causes me to Dislike Jacob, though I don't hate him.