The X-Files 20 Questions

ebathory posted on Nov 17, 2008 at 02:30PM
Ok, I don't know if anyone will play this with me because this spot isn't as populated as some of the others where this game is played, but I thought 'what the hell'.

One person thinks of a person(in this case can also be monster/being of unknown origin lol) or thing or place from the X-Files, and other poppers have to guess what it is with 20 yes or no questions....

It's pretty straight forward, but is heaps of fun!

The X-Files 301 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 301

over a year ago BeSafe said…
LOL awww thanx...:)

Hmm okeydokey I'm thinking of a person...:)
over a year ago ebathory said…
That's ok! Umm, are they female?
YAY!!!!

1) Nope not a female!
Ok, are they a human being person?
2) LOL yep, well mostly yes...they are for the most part human...I'm trying to make this make sense, they are a human, but it was questioned if they were or not?! Did I just make that way obvious?!
Ok... No, you're not making it too obvious lol! I have no idea at this point, but I think I get what you were saying :D

Are they alive, to the best of our knowledge?
3) hmmm yes I believe to the best of our knowledge they are still among the living...
over a year ago Hannah94 said…
Hey this is a really cool game! Is it too late to join in?
Sorry I know you've been doing it for like a month I read it all but I just stumbled across it now! :S
I'll wait until the next round if its easier... but I'm really only saying that cuz I've no idea who you're talking about! XD
big smile
LOL of course you can join!!!! And no need to wait until next round, just throw around a random question you think may pertain to what I'm saying, I'll answer and you'll be one step closer to guessing!!!! But come on its cool the more the merrier right?!
laugh
Yay! Join the fun Hannah! Just jump in with a question, like BeSafe said :D

Ok, are they a killer (once again, to the best of our knowledge...)
Thanks!:D

Are they from an earlier season , say season 1 to 4?
Sorry times a billion for taking so long to respond...:/

4) This person is not a killer/murder, but whether or not they have killed someone is questionable...
5) This character first appeared in X-Files in Season 5 I believe...
Lol BeSafe, it's cool :)

Ok, so I'm assuming they are in more than one season?
6) Yes that assumption would be correct!
Yay! Ok have they ever worked for the FBI?
7) Yep this person has worked for the FBI in the past...:)

Once again sorry for the long reply, my mind is flimsy and forgetful...:
Lol BeSafe, it's always alright with me :)

8. This may be a long shot, but is it Jeffery Spender?
smile
OMG again sorry, but heck long shot or not you are totally right!!!! :)

Your turn :)
Woot! I'm actually psychic lol...

I'm thinking of a place this time :)
*lol cool you could be an X-File ;)*

Hmmm a place, is this a place people live in?!

(OMG is your icon Chris Meloni?! Cute!)
wink
*Yay! At last all my dreams will be fulfilled lol! And yes, it is Chris Meloni :) Thanks! Yours is awesome, I love it!!!*

Ok, I'm not sure if it's a place where people live... It's kinda a largish area, not like a city or something but a place we have seen on the show that to my memory we didn't specifically see that people live there, but I imagine they would... Wow, way to be vague....

is it a building or an open space?
*lol* ebathory, Heck I would love to be an X-File too!!!! And aww thanx, I changed my icon though:)

Hehe that is slightly vague, hmmm is this place considered to be 'holy'?
Welcome back Hannah! BeSafe, your new icon is pretty damn cool too :)

2. Yes, this is an open space, although as I said above it is a large area and does include at least one building.
3. No, this is not a place that could be considered 'holy', not to my knowledge anyway.
hmmm okay interesting, open space, at least one building, possibly lived in, not 'holy'?!

OMG okay, did Mulder and Scully 'visit' this place more than once?!
Oooh! Your new icon rocks! I love Scotty Valens :) Are you a Lilly/Scotty shipper?

4. Ok, I'm trying to think... Mulder and Scully have both visited this place at least once. I think Scully has only been there one time, but Mulder I think has been there more often. I'm thinking that we only saw him here once but it was implied that he visited this place after the fact. Sorry, I obviously need to re-watch a few episodes :)
Oh thanks! :) I love Scotty too!!!! And HECK YES I am a Lilly/Scotty shipper :) Are you?!
Hehe no problem about that, sometimes when I pick something, I think I know all the answers and then somebody asks a question and I'm like uh-oh I don't remember...:)

I'm attempting to think of all the open-places/lived in...hmmmm okay is this place of emotional significance to Mulder?!
last edited over a year ago
I'm gonna go with your answer there: HECK YES! lol :)

Ok, just clarifying I'm not sure if it's lived in but I think it is likely that it would be. It's not a residential place or anything.

5. Yes, I would say it is of emotional significance to Mulder. Like, if I were to say to him 'Hey Mulder, let's go hang out at ___________,' I think he would be a bit weird about it. As opposed to all the times I say 'Hey Mulder, lets go hang out at the pub' and then we do... I may be a little delusional :P
Hehe YAY another Lilly/Scotty fan! :)

And LOL I love your answer to my question...hehe it cracked me up!!!! I wish I chillaxed with Mulder like that :)

Hmm okay YAY it is significant to Mulder, which I guess is why he was there more than Scully...I have multiple places in my mind so if my question seems random sorry, but is this place somewhere he traveled to/went as a child?!
Lol BeSafe... Sorry it took me a while to get back, my sister got married this week and I've been out of town :)

6. No, this is not somewhere that Mulder visited as a child. As far as I know, the first time he visited this place was during an episode.
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
cani play?
smile
No problem ebathory, hope you had fun! I'll be out of town for the next few days, so if I don't respond sorry, I am going on a class trip :)

Anyway actually that helps me a lot in determining what this place is...:)

So was this place in the first 5 seasons of the show?!

*And sure xgirl101 you can play, just start guessing or asking questions rather!*
last edited over a year ago
Wow sorry about the long absence (again) hope your trip went well! I gotta ask, who is having foot sex lol???

xgirl101, please join in :D

7. Yes, this place is in the first 5 seasons
big smile
YAY I'm getting somewhere! :)

Does this place have to do with aliens?! ;)

*Hehe Booth/Brennan are having foot sex :)*
smile
Haha yay B&B foot sex :D

8. Yes, this place does have to do with aliens. I think you're on to something...

YAY! That is cool beans I'm excited!

Hmmm okay lets see if I can't narrow it down further, does this episode take place in Seasons 1-3?
9. Yes, this place is in Seasons 1-3.
Heck yes I think I am onto something!

Okay so I don't remember the name, but is it that place with all the files on everyone in Season 3?
10. Sorry, but it's not the weird warehouse place (I think in Anasazi or something?) with all the files and creepy little aliens. That would have been awesome! Hint: Think more outside :D
LOL kind of random sidenote those aliens make me laugh every time I see them!

Anyway okay more outside, thanks, (lol it looks like I need to rewatch some episodes!) hmm could it possibly be that place that Mulder/Scully and Mulder snuck under the fence with those two kids, the episode was 'Deep Throat' I think?!
wink
11. No, it's not the airforce base (Ellens or something I think) from Deepthroat either. But your getting closer!
LOL gosh well at least there aren't that many places left to guess so I may get there eventually!

Okay so I am thinking for some reason I keep going back to that forrest with Billy Miles but I know thats not it because they went back to that same place in like Season 7 so...gosh okay is this place in Season 1?
12. Nope, it's not that forest in Oregon that they go to in the first season. And it isn't in the first season either. Sorry :)
LOL yep I knew it wasn't the forest because they went back, not 1st season, hmm well at least that helps!

Okay so I'm going to get more random now, is it the desert I think in Arizona or something like that which was on the season finale of 2 and premiere of Season 3?

P.S. your icon is hilarious! :D
Lol thanks BeSafe, I saw it and cracked up...

13. Nope, it isn't the desert in Arizona in season 2, but you do have the right season... :)
Oh srry about butting in but is it Krych?
oh wait nvm
OMG I can't believe I forgot about this...anyway cool beans I got the right Season, too bad I don't really remember that season...hmmm okey dokey gokey is a kid found wandering around in his underwear near this place. (is that even the right Season?! I'm a little tired and out of it but guessing anyway!)
14. Ha ha sorry umm no but I know the ep you mean, and I can't really remember which season it is either.
hmmm
Okay WOW it's been 2 months (I really got caught up in American Idol!) sooo I totally have no clue who it is now...can I give up? lol