The Heroes of Olympus #1 Make a Demigod

ZeroSpark posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:24AM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time. No killing.

Demigods
ZeroSpark as Zac Blue Son of Zeus
horse22133454 as Bree Daughter of Zeus
Nemesis as Zanine as Daughter of Apollo
yellowandpurple as Alicia Daughter of Aphrodite
pjlover447 as Kristina and Daughter of Hecate
universalpowa as Callisto and Daughter of Aphrodite
Jasonfan44 as Thomas and Son of Poseidon
itsjustamonster as Alissa and Daughter of Hades
Alvin2442 as Alvin and Son of Poseidon
Nicolicious as Cara and Daughter of Thanatos
Post-Now675 as Trey and Son of Hermes
SomeRandomFan as Daniel Richards and Son of Hades
Zelda4Efas as Nikita and Daughter of Nike
Killer24 as Kane and Son of Hecate
BitemeIVampire as Eragona and Daughter of Zeus
pink-bookworm as Gloria and Daughter of Apollo
PercyNinja23 as Joe and Son of Poseidon
Crash14 as Jake and Son of Poseidon
Athenaswisdom as Juliette Daughter of Athena
VladGal365 as Lisa and Daughter of Ouranous
BellaAndBubba as Isabel or (Bella) and Daughter of Hades
torrent as Dalton and Son of Poseidon
jojo12313 as John and Son of Hades
Jasonsgottagun as Ryan and Son of Thanatos
JosephineSilver as Joseshphine and Daughter of Demeter
Im_rock4ever as Julia
ChampionChaos as Spencer
Josephina_12 as Kira Daughter of Athena
JasmineValdez as Jasmine Daughter of Poseidon
1999jacko as Zane son of Poseidon

Yes I did use bitemevampires thing.
If someone is messing with you I promise to review the comment and I promise to do my best to remove them or kick them off all reports will be read and taken into consideration.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3356

over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"Really? I had to sleep on the cold sidewalks. Your lucky, you had at least warmth." I sat back in the chair. I thought about my time on the run. "Need anything?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
walks in the infirmary and looks at Thomas and Juliette looks at both"You won't believe my life and that's why I won't tell you it"leans against wall and water apperes infront of me and turns sliver and goes on Juliette which just starts to heal her
"Is this room bugged or something?" I asked. "Is there any privacy here?"
does a memntal laugh and smiles and snaps fingers"Really your little'girlfriend'and you can have fun this is one of my jobs"laughs then disapperes
"She ain't my girlfriend!" I shout at Alvin, but it's too late, he already disappeared. "Sorry for my half-brother." I said.
reapperes"To sad i get called 'half-brother'I NEVER use half for any child of Poseidon except Triton who doesn't deserved to be my brother"disapperes again
walks out the infirmary and pulls out Universe vapor travels to the arnena and slices up a dummy
over a year ago torrent said…
No I'm just sittin here with an emporer scorpion sting my body* throws up*that's nasty and anyways you guys want to know harsh ill tell you when I was 3 I was cornered by a bunch of gang mwmbers cause I stole one of thems dirt bike and they found me and told me that if I didn't join there gang the would shoot me at first I refused I earned two shots one to my left leg and the other to my right shoulder after that I ran till I could run no more I knocked on the first house I saw and it turns out to be my moms house see we got seperated on a train when I was 2 well the people followed me set my house on fire once again seperating me from my mom then when I turned 12 I found my mom again but right away she sent me here and on the way here I fought three gang members 5 murderes 29 ex cons and 45 cops and I've got scars all the way down my back it was a horrible experince
puts Universeaway and lets out a breath of air before ducking at a slash above me
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
(I back and my access is back too, as you can see)
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
"Cara?"
Hops on Zoom electrically teleports to infirmary. "Hay Juliette are you doing OK?"
Air Travels to Juliette . " Juliette! Girl...You alright? Juliette...."
I lay back in my chair. "Sup Zac" I said. "Era,"
" Uhhhh....I just showed a bit too much emotion there didn't I?"
"Maybe a little."
" Figures...I can be an overreacter."
"I think Juliette is fine.'
" Good. Because Juliette is my friend. And friends don't let other friends get hurt."
"So Thomas why is Alvin so you know upset about you know what?"
I nod my head. "Okay, if you need me, you know where to find me." I said, getting up. "I have no idea what's going on with him. You wanna find out, go ask him. Not me."
" Huh? Uhhh....Jack Daniels. Uhhh...Ignore me I'm starting too make no sinse."
" FRODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I head to the beach and dive in.
sees Thomas dive into the water so dives deeper into the water and thorws a unexpected hurricane at him
An unexpected hurricane appears at me. "Okay, so you don't want me in the water," I muttered. I swim up and towards the shore. I head to the infirmary to check on Juliette.
" OH MY GODS A CHICKEN ATE FRODO! HOW THE HADES DID THAT HAPPEN!"
"What the heck is going on?"
" My randomness. A CHICKEN ATE FRODO!"
"Stop freaking me out."
a voice pops in Thomas Head"Sup Thomas it was all me you can come to the beach"
" Chicken? Frodo? WTF?"
"alright. Ill be at the beach."
over a year ago Athenaswisdom said…
I woke up. Funny I never remembered drifting off. I felt sore but not in pain. Good. I got up and started to look for Thomas. After all I had to thank him for helping me. It really had hurt. I wondered what happened.
Food poisening, no. Fighting, no. Illness, mabee. Poisen... That made me stop cold. Surly no one would want me dead but... no. No not possible. I started to head for the beach where I could THINK.
I go up to Juliette. " Hey. So you ok, my friend?"
When I arrived at the beach I layed on the sand.
"Going to the beach,need to think, tried to kill? Suely not. Don't think... Assasin? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Imorphed I HAD to get to water so I could think. Finally I got there and saw that I wasn't the only one.
But I ignored him after a silent debate. I layed down by the water's edge the tide lapping at my legs. Mabee having the pains was a side affect of being an owl. Probably not but still. The only thing that kept reacering to me was that someone wanted me dead. I would have to be more careful. Didn't I already learn this lesson when I was 1 and an old lady tried to hold me for ransome?ack to the topic. What had I done that someone wanted me gone. Was it because I am a freak. I closed my eyes and let my dream take me away. But this time I could actually see the outline of the voice. Who was it?
(Going to bed because of my Bleeping cat named Freya and my tiredness)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Hours to beach and sees mike. "boo".
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Hey I'm back my step brothers name is James Kay
James- hey Cara how's it been?
Me- good why?
J- just wanted to know
Me- how's Afghanistan?
J- boring we raided another militia supply depot yesterday
Me- cool I guess when are you coming back?
J- in 2 days I can't wait
Me- Awesome
J- are you still at Camp-half blood?(he's a clear sighted mortal)
Me- yeah let's meet up at the cafe at fifth street
J- sounds good to me
Me- oh gotta go bye
J- Kay see you soon bye
Hangs up and starts jumping up and down squealing in excitement
Ow I need my own time to think* I mist travel to the hightest point in the world but when I get there I get pushed off all I could t think about was ha funny this is how its gunna end*bye jake alvin thomas zac cara and bree good bye * then a giant spear-like-rock goes through my achelies heel*good bye
(Sorry that wqs my stupid sisters fault but I can't ignore it now what's been done is done)
Where am I this place is huge
Kid-this is the underworld* I turned around*
Me-nico is that you
Nico-yeah wait I know that voice dalton is that you
Me-yeah
Nico-how did this happen who did it
Me-I don't know I was pushed I never saw there face but someone wanted me dead and they got the job accomplished
over a year ago crash14 said…
I see daltons body and get so angry that it rains in camp a samall eartquake comes and a volcano arises from the mountains while I cry to bunker 9
I wake up to hear that dalton was killed. Murdered to be more exact. That proved my worst fears. There was a murder in camp. I am GOING to find and punish who ever did this. So I morphed to watch the campers and see who might be capable of such a thing. Yea, a bit of a stalker but... Oh well.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I realized everyone is so depressed and I asked what happened and the said Dalton was murdered I get so angry I go to the underworld find Dalton and ask if he wants rebirth
I didn't see anyone acting wierd. I landed in a tree and morphed back into me and dropped down. I rubbed the charms on my necklace and they morphed into a deadly dagger and spear. Not to soon either. I heard a rustling behind me. I crouched down ready for a fight.
I heard a snap behind me. I did a high spin kick and hit what felt like someone's nose. O f coarse the spin kick had brought me back to the direction I stared from. "OW!" I heard from behind me. I turned around. I knew that voice. "Sorry! Its just, You cant be to careful huh, _ "
(Who ever wants to be the person I'm talking to Is inserted in the blank.)