The Heroes of Olympus #1 Make a Demigod

ZeroSpark posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:24AM
This is a forum where you can create your demigod. To Create a Demigod use this stuff:

Name:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/phobias:
Friends:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
A story:
Nicknames:
Anything else we need to know:

Ok so I'll be making a forum for the quests only one quest at a time. No killing.

Demigods
ZeroSpark as Zac Blue Son of Zeus
horse22133454 as Bree Daughter of Zeus
Nemesis as Zanine as Daughter of Apollo
yellowandpurple as Alicia Daughter of Aphrodite
pjlover447 as Kristina and Daughter of Hecate
universalpowa as Callisto and Daughter of Aphrodite
Jasonfan44 as Thomas and Son of Poseidon
itsjustamonster as Alissa and Daughter of Hades
Alvin2442 as Alvin and Son of Poseidon
Nicolicious as Cara and Daughter of Thanatos
Post-Now675 as Trey and Son of Hermes
SomeRandomFan as Daniel Richards and Son of Hades
Zelda4Efas as Nikita and Daughter of Nike
Killer24 as Kane and Son of Hecate
BitemeIVampire as Eragona and Daughter of Zeus
pink-bookworm as Gloria and Daughter of Apollo
PercyNinja23 as Joe and Son of Poseidon
Crash14 as Jake and Son of Poseidon
Athenaswisdom as Juliette Daughter of Athena
VladGal365 as Lisa and Daughter of Ouranous
BellaAndBubba as Isabel or (Bella) and Daughter of Hades
torrent as Dalton and Son of Poseidon
jojo12313 as John and Son of Hades
Jasonsgottagun as Ryan and Son of Thanatos
JosephineSilver as Joseshphine and Daughter of Demeter
Im_rock4ever as Julia
ChampionChaos as Spencer
Josephina_12 as Kira Daughter of Athena
JasmineValdez as Jasmine Daughter of Poseidon
1999jacko as Zane son of Poseidon

Yes I did use bitemevampires thing.
If someone is messing with you I promise to review the comment and I promise to do my best to remove them or kick them off all reports will be read and taken into consideration.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3356

over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
( Hey Bella i go search for page tell u were it is u copy/paste?)
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
Floats in air with Zoom waiting to see what happens.
Runs around like a madwoman with Mack out Chanting in a German accent: "SHTAB, SHTAB, SHTAB, UND MORE STAB!!!" Over and over and over
I air blast Era towards me. "Whats your problem?"
over a year ago crash14 said…
Me and tyson are looking at alvin "dude what's wrong"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Nothin and i told Thomas i will handle Zac myself"
Waits to see what happens.
Mindchat to Cara:Where are you?
Fine but one thing. First I throw fire and curl it arounf zac foot and slams him into the ground . "I'm done" me and tyson watch from the stands
Blasts lightening at Jake and flies at him with it kicks in face and cuts on cheek with dagger.
Universe appers in my hand and i cut Zac arm so fast n one saw it
backflips abd grabs jake's hammer and turns it into a boe staff and shoots fire mixed with water at you then thorws Jake his hammer"Hudro slash"100 gallons of water hits you
I take my fire heal the cut and then blast fire at zac then turn into a dragon and slam him to thound with my tail
"Wind Cutter Hydro Slash Ground Breaker Flame Destrolyer"all four elments shoot at you and keep shooting
blocks Jkae's attacks"Jake i have Zac now sit your butt in the stands"gives him murderoious eyes and swings at Zac's forehead
freezes Zac in time
Unfreezes time and I begins to bleed and I'm in pain and I decide to show them what i worked on while I was in Olympus. I use my forbidden power and transform to Zac the Great. I then zoom behind Alvin and give athousand heatrock punches to the back and use an potion to make Jake and Alvins vision blur then I run around them super fastly and makeing it hard for them to breathe and push it higher in the air suffocating them then I tie them upin the tornado and shock them with lots of lightening and shock the hell out of them and smash them with air pressure.
last edited over a year ago
looks around and feels the pain"So ...Zac The Great ...you want to use ...forbbidden power"Starts to glow on everypart of my body and taps into my forbidden power and glows so bright yall have to shleid yall eyes then grabs jake and vapor travels him to stands and sits him then punches Zac all the way to canada and back water blasts you 100 times along with fire earth and air then summons green energy in my hand and hits you all acroos the world and back
stabs you with Universe then kicks you and brweaks yourt ribs
I turn into an owl to correct vision and fffly then when the tornado comes I turn into a cheetah and counteract and when he's about to shock I turn into an electri ee l to absob it and then turn human then I turn torwards alvin "he just attackted me"
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Sorry sleeping while you Americans talk
I wake and hear my name being called"Huh oh hi Zac im still in the bush(woods) with Pylos"
Falls out of Forbidden form and is hurt badly decides to kick it up notch heals ribs and moves stiffly then grabs both swords from back then electrifies them and stands up and they glow fully and run to Alvin really fast then slices shoulder and kicks legs in and pushes down and snaps legs like twigs then jumps in air traveling at the speed of light shocks spine sends electricity all through his body then using earth I strap you down and come down at the speed of light with both of my swords and do not stab you I put them to the side of your head stabbing them in the ground and you cant movee because your legs are broken and your trying to recover from that shock so I then say "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED FATHER?" I shout at the sky this ratchet curse! I hate it! I then run so fast no one can touch me or hear me or see me somewhere out
water comes and heals me completely and breaks the earth on me with my arms and water grabs the two sword and teleports them to Zac and gets up and gets out of forbidden form and falls down into a hole whichs puts me in an infirmary bed
Mind Chat to Cara: "Hay sorry for storming out I just needed some alone time."
"it's okay how abou... Ow Pylos please don't nibble my fingers... Come here I'm in the forest plus I heard you have a new friend bring him Pylos will want some company"
Mind Chat to Zac:"We will fight again maybe not today or tommorow but we will fight again"
Mind Chat to Cara: "Im on my way."
Mind Chat to Alvin: " Sure thing.."
Mind chat to alvin: you no I could have helped you
big smile
Flies to Cara "Hay Babe."
Starts playing soccer with Pylos he kicks me with his tail and I go flying but i shadow travel before I hit the ground and intercept the Ball
"Hey what's up"
water comes and heals me again gets out oof bed and walks to camp bounderes and dips out and keeps charging towards somewhere not knowing where I'm going
"Nothing much I just finished a big fight with Alvin it was pretty cool." I then released Zoom my mini super fast pet turtle to play with Pylos.
monkey
Damn gotta go get ready for school be ack soon *rolls eyes
Ps Zerospark just make a conversation between us if you want
Me tyson and blaze see alvin running tyson runs after him I turn into a green version of blaze and we fly over alvin
Mind Chat to Jake:"And you would have been killed under his power in his forbidden form that was the only reason i took mine but not at full power cause if i do aall yall would be dead right now its worst then a titan's true form"
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"YOU THINK THAT FIGHT WAS COOL??????!?!!?!?!?" I shout at Zac. "I gotta go find him!" I see Jake. I wave my hands frantically hoping Jake will be able to see me.
Me: So have you heard from Thanatos?
Cara: No not really he comes to see me every now and then.
Me: Oh so what are your abilities I never really knew what
you could do.
Cara: (Ill let you answer this one)
(Sorry guys was playing the Demo for CRUSH™3D.) "Und Shtab?" I ask/say in the German accent I was using.
"Cara did you hear that it sounded like an wild animal?"
over a year ago Athenaswisdom said…
"What the f are you saying Eragona? I cant understand you."
I pick up thomas with my claws and flip them onto my back while we follow alvin "hey bro"
"Huh no I didn't but I can shadow travel, turn into shadow, strangle people when they are in shadow and can do this*bursts into black flames*"
Ugh gotta have a shower
Right now f*ck school
Continue a converse
( what is with all this forbidden form Crud? And explain forbidden forms in general and the things that have to deal with them and every thing else i need to know)
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
[I went to see mirror mirror it was awesome:)and I agree with BitemeIvampire what the heck is the 'forrbidden form']sits in tree in the forest and puts weapon away
(its called a special form dont ask) Decides to take a shower so gets up and goes to cabin grab pajamas underwear and graphic t and his jumbo slippers
" Hey, Juliette. I was speaking in a German accent. I was saying Stab, And Stab." I sit down and motion for her to sit with me.
Runs out of cabin after shower to practice with Bree again. I go invisible and float behind her then push her off the branch. and throws pillows under her to break her fall.
Tyson try to be quiet when stalking alvin and thomas who's our cabin counselor
"Hey Jake and Thomas don't follow me"runs at nanosecond speed and yall don't see where i go