Tales from the Crypt Watching Party

jlhfan624 posted on Aug 03, 2009 at 11:11PM
So I figured I'd start this forum for people to get together and watch episodes of Tales From the Crypt seasons 1-7 & maybe possibly the movies! I wanted to do this first off and mostly because this is in my top 5 favorite shows of all-time and I LOVE every single episode just about. It's no fun having virtually nobody to talk to about the show. I just hope after watching it, everyone is just as big a fan as I am!

I figure we can do 2 episodes a week (if that's not do-able, we can work something else out) and eventually get the whole series done soon!

Basically I will post the synopsis of both episodes of the week in the forum and provide you with links to the full episode if you have no other way of watching them and you can watch them whenever within the week and come back here to talk about them!

Let's get started!
So I figured I'd start this forum for people to get together and watch episodes of Tales From the Cry
last edited on Aug 09, 2009 at 06:32PM

Tales from the Crypt 115 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-115 of 115

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Week 6 September 6-12

Season 2, Episode 9 - Four Sided Triangle
"A young girl held captive on a farm suffers a head injury and believes a scarecrow to be her lover. "
link
link
link

Season 2, Episode 10 - The Ventriloquist's Dummy
"Wanting to be better at his craft, a ventriloquist seeks out his long retired idol."
link
link
link
over a year ago becca85 said…
laugh
OMG, the beginning of For Cryin' Out Loud is hilarious!!
Wait a second!! Did he play in the PotC trilogy?
I wouldn't know actually, I don't watch those movies. I did not like the first one.

But I agree about FCOL! I loved the episode!
laugh
I think For Cryin' Out Loud was probably one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. His conscience was great!!
Four-Sided Triangle is weird.
I hated that episode! Four-Sided Triangle that is. It just didn't make any sense and it was just bad all around. I was getting excited about a horror scarecrow but I was fiercely let down.
angry
No kidding!! Everything about that episode was horrible. The acting, the dialogue, the storyline.
The Ventriloquist's Dummy - that is one messed up episode!!
Week 7 September 13-19

Season 2, Episode 11 - Judy, You're Not Yourself Today
"Donald and Judy find themselves in a game of witchcraft when a mysterious old woman places a medallion around Judy's neck and takes over her body."
link
link
link

Season 2, Episode 12 - Fitting Punishment
"A nasty Alabama funeral home director, who uses any illegal cost saving means necessary to garner an extra buck, gets an unexpected new addition to his home when his 16-year-old nephew shows up."
link
link
link

I love Judy, You're Not Yourself Today btw! I can't wait until we're done with this season so I can talk about the ones I actually like lol
So, I completely forgot about this forum for a while, but I'm back now!!

Judy, You're Not Yourself Today was kinda weird, tho Judy was kind of funny.

Hahaha!! The beginning of Fitting Punishment made it sound like the Sesame Street characters were singing.

That is one corrupt minister/mortician.

HE KILLED HIS OWN NEPHEW?! That is SO messed up!! And then he cut his feet off to make him fit in the box?! He deserves to die!!

YES!! He got what was coming to him!!
Yeah I just didn't add any new episodes because I didn't think anyone was still watching! I'll add the rest later.
OK!! Did you ever finish up season 7 and the movie(s)?
Yes I'm all done with all the seasons now just not the movies. I actually need to start screencapping the episodes. I have a LOT to do!
Good luck with that!!