Sword Art Online Alfheim Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 03:28PM
It is compatible with any version of the FullDive technology. The game features nine races of fairies, whose goal is to reach the top of the giant tree Yggdrasil, in order to meet the Fairy King Oberon. It was said that Oberon would turn the first starting race to reach the top of the World Tree into the legendary race of ALFs, with the ability to fly for unlimited time.

Instead of the level system that Sword Art Online emphasized, ALfheim Online pursues skill development and encourages killing other players. This kind of system tries to eliminate the enormous gap that exists on level-based games between new and old players.

Races:

Cait Sith : Skilled beast tamers with improved eyesight. They are recognizable through their cat ears and tails.
Hp: 250 (+ 25 per level)
Mp: 30 (+ 15 per level)

Gnome : Largest fairy race and users of the earth. They are styled in brown.
Hp: 300 (+ 30 per level)
Mp: 20 (+ 10 per level)

Imp : Masters of night, great night vision. They are styled in purple.
Hp: 225 (+ 25 per level)
Mp: 25 (+ 15 per level)

Leprechaun : Blacksmith race, their wings have a mechanical appearance.
Hp: 240 (+ 20 per level)
Mp: 10 (+ 15 per level)

Puca : Users of music which is used to confuse, attack, or support.
Hp: 210 (+ 15 per level)
Sp: 15 (+ 15 per level))

Salamander : Considered the strongest race in terms of attack, they have superior fire spells and are styled in red.
Hp: 400 (+ 40 per level)
Mp: 10 (+ 5 per level)

Spriggan : Masters of illusion and treasure seeking. They are styled in black.
Hp: 260 (+ 20 per level)
Mp: 20 (+ 15 per level)

Sylph : Considered the fastest race and users of wind, they are denoted by the color green regularly.
Hp: 230 (+ 15 per level)
Mp: 10 ( + 20 per level)

Undine : Healers and masters of water. They are styled in blue.
Hp: 200 (+ 10 per level)
Mp: 40 (+ 25 per level)

Spells:
Spells can be customized and original, but it all relies on your level and the amount of Sp you put into it.

Example
"-Bob- Begin chanting and poured all of his energy into this spell. Once he released it the wind dragon soared and pinned -Amy- against a wall and begin to tear her to shreds.

Bob
Hp: 800
Sp 500- 300 = 200"

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would fly above the clouds and would swoop down quickly then scooping upward and striking her in the back.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person they will do their own damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Race:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:
It is compatible with any version of the FullDive technology. The game features nine races of fairies
last edited on Dec 07, 2013 at 03:47PM

Sword Art Online 712 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 712

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Leona: *looking around* Hm, it nearly disappeared...
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Sei: should we take to te sky to find it?
Leona: Good idea.
*the trio would fly into the air to see the beast having a drink in a lake that was slowly shrinking.*
Leona: Guy was thirsty huh...
Sei: I guess even monsters have basic needs in Alfheim.
Aigomiko: Well Leona you have the blade.
*she'd move behind her*
So you strike first.
Leona: Fine then... *she'd charge forward and strike with her newly acquired blade*
*The blade would slash into the unsuspecting monster's back and would send out a black shock wave of pure darkness. The Brady's life bar dropped an amount so small that it barely moved from the full point.*
Aigomiko: who's with me that we run!
Sei: I am!
Leona: Yeah, let's get the hell out of here.
*They would fly into the air as the creature pawed for them. They would stop once they were a good height above it*
Aigomiko: great...just great
Leona: Never would've thought that plan could go south so quickly.
Sei: well we're boned...
Aigomiko: I know message Leafa and tell her to come here and when she flies in we can see the entrance!
Leona: *she'd message Leafa*
Leafa: Hey Leona what's up?
Leona: Remember that time when you wanted to go against something big? Well we got something for you.
Leafa: Really where at?
Leona: Well, we went into a hole somewhere up there.
Leafa: Be a tad more descriptive than a hole lol
Leona: It's window sized... The walls are like pure rock.
*Around 10 minutes later Leafa dropped down and looked for the group near the entrance. She'd then message Leona.*
Leafa: I'm here....wow this place is amazing.
Leona: Isn't it? Well, you'll love the monster here too.
Aigomiko: Hehehehe yeah or we could all just leave out of the exit? Who's with me?
Sei: Me!
Leafa: Aaaaaw you guys are no fun.
Leona: Well, I'd give you props if you could figure out a way to fight this...
Leafa: Hmmm aim for the legs and then hmm the joints so that it can't move?
Leona: Now why didn't we think of that?
Aigomiko:...because we suck...

Sei: But the blade didn't wok.

Leafa: What if it has a high physical defense *She'd look at the blade* Or maybe a high darkness tolerance?

Aigomiko: GAH! A noob is better than us *She'd sob*

Leafa: Hahahaha I just read the manual.
Leona: And here I thought... No one read the manual... If it has a high darkness tolerance than it couldn't possibly take light. It would have to be weak to light right?
Leafa: In theory yes but since the creature is all white that's probably not the case. it my be physical tolerance so lets focus on using magic for a while.

Sei:...she's good.
Leona: Alright then, we'll have to do that.
Aigomiko: Okay but before we fly off randomly lets make a battle plan who will strike where and what kind of spells should we send out?
Leona: Good idea.
Leafa: I doubt anyone here knows dark magic so I say we take out its egs first then it's arms.
Aigomiko: Okay then. Leona lets do this! We'll follow your lead great leader.
Leona: Alright, *she summoned a Griffen of light* Let's go...
*Leafa would withdraw her blade and would fly to the beast and would slice at the back of its knees incorporating wind magic with every strike making the creature wobble.*
Leona: Griffen do your thing!
*the Griffen would begin to shine in light as it opened its mouth and release a shining blast of light at its legs*
SP: 285-80=225
last edited over a year ago
Aigomiko: I'll stay back for healing purposes.

*Sei would fly and withwithdrew his dagger and slashed the beast after the griffen's blast.*
(Subtract Sp Leafa's wasn't withdrawn since she isn't part of the party)
*The world eater growled in anger and fell to it's knees while slamming it's fists into the ground causing boulders to shoot up and slams into Leafa causing her to fly upwards than fall quickly and slam into the ground.*

The World Eater
HP: 3000 - 237 = 2763
Leona: Looks like we got a little somewhere..... But not enough, we've got to push harder!
Aigomiko: Leafa are you okay?

*Leafa would slowly fly upwards she'd gasp for a few seconds and would ready her sword once again.*

Leafa: I'm fine just stay focused.

Sei: Where should we strike next Leona?
Leona: It's arms are next, that was the plan. Since we got it down now! Strike the arms!
*Sei would fly by and began to stab at it's joint while Leafa sent waves of air to it's elbow.*
Leona: Ok, Griffen let's go! *The griffen took flight* Radiant Swords of light!!! *The Griffen would summon 3 light swords to head for the arms*
SP: 225-85=140
The World Eater
Hp: 2763 - 253 = 2510

*The beast would yell it's then began to form a barrier of light around it. Trapping Sei Leafa and Griffen inside.*
Leafa: Get us out!

Sei: We can't panic stay observant Leafa!
Leona: Ah, damn it, how in the hell could I break this? The blade maybe, *she'd take her blade to her hand* Alright, let me see, *she'd throw the sword at the barrier*
*The darkness and light clashed and shattered the barrier causing the blade to fall downwards into the ruins of the fallen city. Leafa, Sei, and Griffen all flew away. While they were flying the beast realeased an energy blast from it's entire body that would have vaporized them if they had stayed.*

Aigomiko: I think we're underestimating this thing...
Leona: This is too crazy...
Leafa: Should we continue?

Sei: I'm up for it.

Aigomiko: I'm not sure.

Leafa: What do you think Leona?
Leona: Well, we've already caused some damage, we might as well find out a way to finish it off, but we've got to do it limiting our attacks,
Leafa: You're right if we get caught in that barrier again without that blade we're toast.

Aigomiko: So what's the plan?

Leafa: We can't keep throwing magic at it. I'm running low on Sp.

Sei: I could try but like I said I cam here to explore so my magic isn't that powerful. Not compared to this thing at least.