Stormclan Tanglepaw & Nightpaw r ready to b warriors!!!!!!!!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 04:23AM
Stormstar lays n center of clearing watching clan's growth with proud green eyes. Then Fireheart approches and i rise to my paws.
"Greeting's Stormstar" he meowed, dipping his head in respect, "I believe my apprentace, Tanglepaw, is ready to become a warrior."
My emerald eyes are unreadable, so he continues, "I no my apprentace is younger then some of the other apprentaces but I think-"
I raised my tail for silence.
"Indeed Fireheart, Tanglepaw is more then ready." I promised him.
For a heartbeat i thought i noticed a flicker of surprise in Firehearts green eyes, that i had agreed to easily, but it ddnt last long and he just dipped his head.
Fireheart began to walk away wen i stopped him in his tracks. "Oh and by the way, tell Skyheart that her apprentace Nightpaw, will be a warrior to."
Fireheart glanced back at me, and as if i read his thoughts i reminded him, "dont forget, Skyhearts out on the mid-day patrol."
Fireheart nodded and asked, "wen shall we hold the cerimony?"
I matched his eyes as i answered, "at dusk, Tanglepaw and Nightpaw will be warrior at Dusk."
He nodded and trotted off leaving me to glance towards the nursery and watch the kits including, Foxkit, Lichenkit, and Sandkit play in peace.

At dusk i called the clan together and began the cerimony. "Tanglepaw and Nightpaw, do you both promise to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your own lives?" I asked.
"I do!" both apprentaces said eagerly.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names! Tanglepaw, from now on you will be called Tanglescar, StarClan honors your loyalty and cleverness! And Nightpaw will now and forever be known as Nightfright, StarClan welcomes your commitment and dedication! StarClan welcomes you both as full warriors of StormClan!
last edited on Jun 27, 2010 at 05:08AM

Stormclan 151 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 151

over a year ago Wafflepie said…
.......no comment.......
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
I think Sparrowbeak was either on yesterday or the day b4
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
meh
And Do I get to be an apprentice now that you know I was telling the truth? ~Lichenkit~
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
*looks at Stormstar* What do you think? It really wasn't her fault that she got kidnapped... ~Swiftbreeze
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
*stands next to Lichenkit* Yeah, was it really HER fault?

-Dreampaw
over a year ago Blacksun2 said…
sparrowbeak is my mom how can she teach u?
-Lionkit
sad
I don't know *sighs* Fireheart and Pricklespots has been helping to train me.

-Dreampaw
o because she always in the nuresery fussing over snakekit and baths
mischievous
Tell me about it. *snorts* She wouldn't leave the nursery if it caught on fire. *flicks tail angrily*

-Dreampaw
sunny
You've had warriors behind your every footstep, Dreampaw, and you've had elders there to guide your knowledge and brainpower ~Daisyflower~
hmmm
*nods* That is true...

-Dreampaw
thts y ull make a good warrior
big smile
*looks at kit warmly* Thank you. You will, too. *licks his ear*

-:Dreampaw
i know i will dreampaw u dont need to remind me and please dont lick me my mom has been bathing me nonstop for many sunrises now she totally messing up my fur!
smile
*purrs and flattens his fur with her claw* There. Now you look like a little warrior. And every good warrior needs to know some battle moves, right? *looks at him with her eyes shining* Come on, and I'll teach you some.

-Dreampaw
Oh, calm down, Lionkit. When you have kits, you'll do it too. ~Daisyflower~

How dya know he's gonna have kits? ~Lichenkit~
laugh
She's guessing, Lichenkit! Get your tail over here if you want to learn some battle moves!

-Dreampaw
please ill be a hit! *meowr* lolz okay well wht r u gonna teach us?
Okay, first I'm going to show you some dodging moves. I'm gonna swipe my paw above your ear and you can try to dodge it. Okay? *remembers to keep her claws sheathed and flashes her paw over the kits ears*
(take not that if I do touch them, it'll only be the tips of their ears)

-Dreampaw
*ducks under then swipes her underbelly*
over a year ago WildWolves27 said…
zzz
*lays down in nest in nursery and sleeps*

-Rainkit
dd i do it?
smile
*purrs* Well done! Now, I'll swipe at your side and see if you can rear up on your hind paws and claw at my face. *raises her paw to swipe*
(once again, if i touch him it'll just be his fur)

-Dreampaw
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
blush
*purrs as she watches Lionkit dodge Dreampaws paw* I think you did great. *stares down, and shuffles paws*
*okay rears up then with an emdiss amount of strentgh pushes her down*
smile
*talks to Sandpaw but keeps her eyes locked on Lionkit in focus* Sandpaw, your mentor can teach you some moves! But if you want, I'll teach ou some moves, too. *flashes paw at Lionkit's side*

-Dreampaw
oof! *falls on top of her* srry dreampaw i dont know y dd tht its just happened
*Looks up at Dreampaw* Really?
~Sandpaw
smile
It's fine, Lionkit. *crouches down to let him crawl off* And yes, really, Sandpaw. Crouch down right there, and try to run behind me and swipe at my belly. When you do, I'll help you improve on it.

-Dreampaw
Okay. *crouches down and runs up to Dreampaw. She slides on her back just close enough, and swipes at Dreampaw's belly with her paw.* Did I do good?
~Sandpaw
mischievous
*headbutts her away from dreampaw* just cause ur an apprentice deosnt mean i still cant kick ur butt! *he sneers challeging*
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
Silly kits. *Turns to Lionkit* Ya know, when Sandpaw learns some moves, she could beat you easily.
well she ddnt learn anything yet *pounches on sandpaw*
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
mischievous
lol! she'll no some tomarrow ~Parchpaw
*runs out of nowhere and pounces on Sandpaw* I'm so glad to see you! Where's Blackpaw? ~Lichenkit~
over a year ago Windstar said…
cool
*licks paw and draws it over ear while tail lashes up and down* ~Sparrowbeak
smile
*purrs* You did well, Sandpaw. Hey Sparrowbeak, would you mind if I took the kits out of the camp? Just to the clearing in front of the entrance?

-Dreampaw
u hav to ask my mom to i dont now if dawnsky will let me
over a year ago Cinderstar said…
yea mommy can i go? *turns to sparrowbeak*
im sure u can come cinderkit
i hope so
mischievous
Hey, *flicks tail* What do you say we just sneak out? We won't be gone long. *eyes glint mischeviously*

-Dreampaw
okay then
sunny
*flicks tail* Let's go. But stay NEAR ME. *speaks gravely* Come on. *walks out with the kits behind her*

-Dreampaw
we now wht do u think were gonna go over to stormstar and stay hey stormstar were gonna sneak out of camp with dreampaw
keep ur voice down liokit dont be mousebrained do u rlly want to tell the clan tht were leaving
cloudy
Yeah! This isn't easy to do, Lionkit! Shhh.

-Dreampaw
iam dont wrry
smile
Alrighty here we are. Listen, do you hear the mice underground and the birds in the trees? *tips her head to listen*

-Dreampaw
yea theres a mouse under tht tree root!