Stormclan Tanglepaw & Nightpaw r ready to b warriors!!!!!!!!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 04:23AM
Stormstar lays n center of clearing watching clan's growth with proud green eyes. Then Fireheart approches and i rise to my paws.
"Greeting's Stormstar" he meowed, dipping his head in respect, "I believe my apprentace, Tanglepaw, is ready to become a warrior."
My emerald eyes are unreadable, so he continues, "I no my apprentace is younger then some of the other apprentaces but I think-"
I raised my tail for silence.
"Indeed Fireheart, Tanglepaw is more then ready." I promised him.
For a heartbeat i thought i noticed a flicker of surprise in Firehearts green eyes, that i had agreed to easily, but it ddnt last long and he just dipped his head.
Fireheart began to walk away wen i stopped him in his tracks. "Oh and by the way, tell Skyheart that her apprentace Nightpaw, will be a warrior to."
Fireheart glanced back at me, and as if i read his thoughts i reminded him, "dont forget, Skyhearts out on the mid-day patrol."
Fireheart nodded and asked, "wen shall we hold the cerimony?"
I matched his eyes as i answered, "at dusk, Tanglepaw and Nightpaw will be warrior at Dusk."
He nodded and trotted off leaving me to glance towards the nursery and watch the kits including, Foxkit, Lichenkit, and Sandkit play in peace.

At dusk i called the clan together and began the cerimony. "Tanglepaw and Nightpaw, do you both promise to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your own lives?" I asked.
"I do!" both apprentaces said eagerly.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names! Tanglepaw, from now on you will be called Tanglescar, StarClan honors your loyalty and cleverness! And Nightpaw will now and forever be known as Nightfright, StarClan welcomes your commitment and dedication! StarClan welcomes you both as full warriors of StormClan!
last edited on Jun 27, 2010 at 05:08AM

Stormclan 151 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 151

over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
mischievous
*glances over at Cinderkit* That all you got? *she taunts, then pounces on Cinderkit*
over a year ago Cinderstar said…
rears up her hind legs then kicks sandkit into the air off her then squirmming upright and hauches her tiny muscles
Sandkit lands with a thud but she got back up and crouched down, getting ready to leap for Cinderkit again.
Cinderkit pounces before Sandkit had a chance and headbutts her smomach forcing her backward
but then trips over her own paws and falls
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*purrs* Kits! ~Daisyflower~
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
surprise
Stop that before you hurt yourself! ~Swiftbreeze
*purrs* Mothers! ~Daisyflower~

*gallopes over to Swiftbreeze* But mommy! I was just about to get her! ~Lichenkit~
laugh
*shakes head* No excuses! ~Swiftbreeze

*purrs* Swiftbreeze is being a stifler. Cinderkit, you can be her kit. ~Fernsniffer
*lashes tail* You mess up all the fun! ~Lichenkit~
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
smile
Oh, Lichenkit. C'mon, I'll show you and Sandkit some battle moves. *drops into hunter's crouch*
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*Shrugs*You have to listen to her she is your mother..

-Tanglescar-
laugh
*glares blindly* I thought Swiftbreeze wanted her kits to stop. It's a nice Offer, Dreampaw, but we really should respect Swiftbreeze's choices, as she IS there mother. ~Daisyflower~

*Aww! C'mon, Swiftbreeze won't mind! ~Lichenkit~

Sure she will. ~Daisyflower~
wink
*looks up with pleading eyes* C'mon! Please mommy? We won't get hurt! We'll be EXTRA careful!
~Sandkit
laugh
*looks at kits apologetically* Maybe another time, kits. If Swiftbreeze says it's okay, I'll take you out of camp tomorrow! *licks Lichenkit's ear* After all, Sunfall brought Bluekit out, didn't he? (In Bluestar's Prophecy)
angry
*shakes head* Absolutely not! With CREATURES out in the forest? I am NOT going to allow my kits to be taken to a dangerous venture! ~Swiftbreeze

*shakes head* Oh C'mon, Swiftbreeze, I'm sure Dreampaw can handle it. I'll go out with them, if you like? ~Fernsniffer

*glares at young warrior benignly* No. ~Swiftbreeze
mischievous
*aww! Mommy! You're such a pooper! *storms off* ~Lichenkit~

*shakes head* Kits! Don't worry, Swiftbreeze, she'll get over it. ~Daisyflower~
over a year ago flowergirl19 said…
wink
*looks around in confushin* lichenkit dont b mad! it hapens to evry1! --dappleberry
over a year ago ferretandsilt said…
Yeah, Lichenkit, don't worry about it. ~Shrewclaw
*places tail around paw* *takes deep breath and hisses to self* Lichenkit! ~Swiftbreeze

*rises to paws* I'll get her! ~Fernsniffer
over a year ago ferretandsilt said…
*shakes head* Let her cool down. ~Steamfur
angry
*growls* You tell us to let her go, and she VANISHES! Good job, there, Steamfur! Now try this! *leaps at him with outstretched claws* WHERE IS MY KIT!!!!!! ~Swiftbreeze
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
*stairs with cold green eyes at wat happened* kits are not allowed to leave camp, period! Fernsniffer, lead a patrol to follow that kits scent trail n bring her hom! Shes a kit, she hasnt been taught yet which plants disguises her scent n which doesnt! *walks forward until faces Sandkit, Blackkit, Lostkit, and Cinderkit* Kits n apprentaces r not allowed to leave camp without a warrior, remember that kits, its the warrior code!
*walks over and drags Swiftbreeze off Steamfur, as she flails one of claws shashes the air near my muzzel so i pin her down* I order u to calm down! This is NOT Steamfurs fault! It was Lichenkits idea n wen she gets back she'll b n big trouble! ~Stormstar
mischievous
I'll find her! *runs out to the camp entrance*
~Sandkit
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
cloudy
*preumpts Sandkit at camp entrance sending her with a thud against the ground as i swat her away with claws sheathered* DONT YOU LISTEN! NO MORE KITS ARE TO LEAVE CAMP! ITS AGAINST THE WARRIOR CODE!!!!!!!!!!!! *snarls in furry with fur bristleing, claws unsheathered, looking twice his huge size, and teeth bared in a snarl then glances at Cinderkit with fear in his eyes* ~Duskbreak

*stairs at Duskbreak wide-eyed in fear* ~Foxpaw
angry
STOP THAT! *runs between Duskbreak and the kits* What is your problem?! Pardon me, but you can't scare the kits like that! (Dreampaw has a big soft spot for kits lol)
angelic
*walks over and sees whats going on* Dreampaws right, next time somthing like this happens, try to be more gentle with the kits, Duskbreak. However *turns to Dreampaw* Duskbreak IS a warrior, so he has the athority to hav more power then you Dreampaw, and also he was just doing his duty, keeping the kits in camp, he needed to sound kinda tough or the kits might hav just ignored him! You know kits, they think everything is a game! So somtimes they need to be shown that its not. ~Stormstar
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
its true somtimes the best way to get somthing in there head is to either scare it in or scream it in because just talking to them usally wont do the trick depending on wht kits exactly
hey u dont need to scream at me ill listen
over a year ago Blacksun2 said…
hmmm
whts going on cinderkit?
-Lionkit
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
Hey, who wants to go on a hunting or border patrol? If that's okay with you Stormstar. *bows head*
--Pricklespots
i do!
-Lionkit
big smile
I want to come!
~Sandkit
laugh
Lionkit, Sandkit, you two CAN'T come! Only apprentices and warriors can go.
--Pricklespots
sad
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............
-Lionkit
smile
I'll come! *pads toward Pricklspots* See you later, kits! *flashes a warning glance at Duskbreak*
Okay! Would you rather go on a border patrol, or go hunting?
--Pricklespots
Hunting. I was never good at borders. *pads out of camp with Pricklespots*
bye dreampaw i hope u feel better!
-Lionkit
wink
Its perfectly fine, Prickelspots, thnxs for asking! *turns to two kits sittin at camp entrace* dont worry kits ur time will come *gives kits a reassuring lick on the head then turns n pads out to catch up with Pricklespots n Dreampaw* ~Stormstar
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
smile
shes rite kits
big smile
You'll all be apprentices before you know it!
--Pricklespots
*yawns* Well, appretnice training's gettingg boring! when will I be a warrior?
tongue
Seriously! When?
lol be PATIENT, young one. ~Daisyflower~
*purrs* I remember that point in my life. ~Fernsniffer
smile
Okay, I'll be patient.

-Dreampaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
ya and maybe sparrowbeak will talk about it with stormstar..

-Tanglescar-
sad
*claws the ground* Sparrowbeak is never on, though!

-Dreampaw