Sonic Fan Characters :::For Your Home Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor:  

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM
save

Sonic Fan Characters 827 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 827

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
*she slices the bottom of the dome on it's edges and kicks it into the air*
over a year ago Magnere said…
(I didn't see the new page :P) Tank stomps his foot, and the dome comes crashing back down towards her.
*she springs towards him plunging her fangs into whatever part of him she can*
Tank turns around and his shell is now facing Rynk.
(So is she biting him or not?)
(He turned right before she hit him. Its your choice whether she bites his shell or not XD)
(Alrighty) *her teeth ram into his shell cracking and drilling down*
Magnere commented…
(GEEZ His shell has an endurance of 19! Is she stronger in this mode?) over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
(Vampire DNA increases her strength by 3 times. Not to mention that her teeth are from the same material as her bones, which are metal.) over a year ago
over a year ago unknown99 said…
(awaiting challenge) Grey: *just standing there doing nothing*
(Which one did he choose and he can choose a challenger if he wants)
(just waiting, random challenger, Grey accepts challenge)
(Okay but which arena?)
(a dark one, shadowy or night time)
(Okay you choose which Arena from this list link)
(alrighty, SPACE STATION)
Grey: *launches himself upwards flying in the last atmosphere of mobius*
unknown99 commented…
Tak is GONE!!!!!! over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
Tak was in the bathroom. over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
oooooh over a year ago
Rin: *teleported into the space arena* ... *Sigh*
Grey: *in the arena*
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Poop, I should really be more attentive to this. My daily activities are probably sounding more and more like daily excuses, but I'll assure you, they really aren't.

Anyways, I just finished celebrating my birthday today. Technically, my birthday was two weeks before, hence the random post on the wall regarding a date, but my parents merged the celebrations into one. So... Yeah... I really need to remember to get back to this... And not forget to do this... Which is hard because I'm absent minded...
unknown99 commented…
You remind me of something! It's Joey the Hedgehog's birthday today! over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
15 of December right? over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
Mind, 30 of November. over a year ago
Rin: *Sees Grey* * waves*
Grey: *disappears and reappear behind Rin*
Rin: *turns around* Hiiiiiiiiii
Grey: *look out! a trip!*
Rin: ?
"i suppose I'll need to follow them if I'm going to be able to meet a challenge later on," Taffa says to herself and goes to the space station arena as well.

"A... Uh... Wh-where am I?" she asked herself, standing in a kind of control room. "These look like cameras," she said, regarding the monitors in front of her. She starts tinkering with the buttons trying to find the others.

She hasn't the slightest idea of what she's doing...
(Gotta wait for Unknown sadly)
Tis fine.
Grey: *trips her onto the ground*
Rin: *gets up* ... That was kind of underwhelming.
I must be going now. Goodbye rabbit.
The lights go out, and the emergency generator turns on, placing a red glare on the area due to the back-up floodlights.
Grey: *Disappears into darkness*
unknown99 commented…
Sorry for the lateness of reply, my dad's telling me to do stuff over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
And I need to know your GMTs to know what time I should be online over a year ago
Any time you can, really. The rules state at least ten hours, but I'm a prime example of that, aren't I? Anyways, any time you can, really.
Rin: *walks inside the station*
unknown99 commented…
Bleeding moon 2 over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
We're putting roleplays on hold till this is over over a year ago
Nothing more happens in the environment (Unknown's battle) as of yet.
unknown99 commented…
You don't have to use caps to spell my username because you never know my original name over a year ago
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: Well if i have to who else is there?
*Dark blades appear launching at Rin*
unknown99 commented…
GMTs!!!!! over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
It's 10:30 and I haven't showered (A.M.) over a year ago
Rin: !! *moves to the side*

@SolarSonic Rin got teleported into an arena
The floodlights flicker, but come back on. They continue to flicker from time to time, leaving areas of the space station in utter darkness when they do...
NoctusLynx commented…
"Let's see... aha! What does this button do..." she said to herself, having no idea of what she was doing still. over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
Sidenote: When I said "she" here, I meant Taaffa. over a year ago
Rin: *spreads a light from her hands around the room*
NoctusLynx commented…
"And God said "Let there be light," and there was light..." over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
Yup, true over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
-_-" It was meant to be a joke... over a year ago
*nothing but the station to be seen.*
Rin: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Grey: *from nowhere* Dark arts: Shadow Capturer! *black trail from all over the floor and wall trying to get Rin*
Rin: *tosses a ball of nanites into it imploding them*
*the implosion doesn't seem to affect the black trail, and eventually, one caught Rin and the rest retreats*
Rin: Na'thanks. *detatches from the black trail and teleports further into the hall*
(can't detach, it's dark arts: shadow capturer, it basically capture her shadow and she can't move)
(She detached herself from the part of her that was caught. Also being a morpher and chaos energy user, that would change things I'd assume)
TakTheFox commented…
Also we can't really react or identify with the "Dark arts" since you haven't described what they do, what they're composed of, what their weakness is, etc.) over a year ago
unknown99 commented…
The Dark Arts are Grey's special attack that can possibly kill people, for example: Dark Arts: Shadow Capturer captures opponent shadow causing Grey to appear as opponent's shadow and control the opponent in the same time. With that attack, Grey can kill the opponent with ease by just stabbing the person with knives. over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
Tak... has a point. because then she can destroy what caused that shadow. over a year ago
You see, it's to avoid things like this that we asked that everything and anything that the character was going to use that was on or within that character's person be on that form, and an explanation, if need be. How to tell the difference?

How many people do you know that know what a knife is? Good, then I won't have to explain what a knife looks like or how it works.

How many people do you know that know what a photonic super charger is? Then yes, I will have to explain how it works; maybe how it looks.
unknown99 commented…
Photonic Super Charge, isn't that the charge that uses photons and blast the ray at the enemy? over a year ago
Rachel_Savaya commented…
o.o we gots some nerds here... XD over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
If that were meant to be an insult, I actually take pride in being a "nerd". over a year ago
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
(BAAAAAAAAACK!!! for a few days...... hope everyone's well! I should be on for the next three days, then I'm off for the holidays....so...let's have some fun till then!!!)
Ferron: *after they dismount, he also makes a battle type stance* Depends. you with the jerks in charge of this tournament?
Rachel: Ferron....*she's standing back, just in case this person is*
(what's the name of the organization again..? the "Glatorian" or something?)
unknown99 commented…
where are they? over a year ago
Rachel_Savaya commented…
my characters are in a different arena than yours. my posts don't apply to you, neither do Noctus's when he's talking to my characters. over a year ago
Rachel_Savaya commented…
see, everyone's in their own arena that's seperate from the other arenas. the only way you can travel between them is by a portal. some characters wound up in the SAME arena though, but only the characters when they're in the same arena can interact with eachother. over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, props for doing your homework. ^-^ over a year ago
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: Well anyone up for a challenge i guess?