Sonic Fan Characters :::For Your Home Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor:  

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic Fan Characters 827 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 827

over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
"They just help me keep rhythm, that's all," she explained. They also don't allow me to be distracted.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Rin: So I've heard. So what Mobius are you from?
She was surprised by the question. "What's a Moebios?"
Rin: Um... What's the name of your planet?
"Earth" she replied. (Of course, it's a dimensional copy of Earth, but shhhhhhh.... she doesn't have to know...)
(X{D X{D X{D) Rin: Oooooooooooh, okay. I get that. What year?
"1996... I think... Where are you form? And come to think of it, why does it matter?" she asked.
Rin: I'm a friendly nuclear bomb person with anger issues from the future. *makes spooky finger motions* WOoooooooooo. Blues Clues started in 1996 8{D
The boxer stares at Rin, blinks several times in confusion, and then says "I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that," and giggled a little at Rin's comment.
Sleepinessnessness...liness...ness...

...nessness...
Rin: Then what are you pretending I said instead?
over a year ago unknown99 said…
Grey: *walks outside*
"You're a friendly person. The only thing that made sense." she answered...
Rin: That's enough to know I guess.
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: ..... So humans are involved in this as well i see
Rin: Everyone is
Bloody: So..... that means at least one person from every star and every planet is here?

(So tempted to put a character in here however he might break the plot line due to his nature)
Rin: I think it's just Mobiuses.

(Could you go into more detail?)
unknown99 commented…
? Not only Mobius, Nibiru is involved over a year ago
Bloody: Well then why would there be a person from earth

(Well the character in mind Isn't very powerful in himself quite but he would be the one to go and try to rebel also his story is confusing)
over a year ago Magnere said…
(So I apologize for being gone, But I feel a little far behind, is it still okay to continue the fight with Rynk?)
Rin: Mobius is Earth in the future.

(Okidoke)

(Yeah we can still continue)
Bloody: *shrugs* I see Strange world we live in...
(Are the pillars made of stone?) Tank flies into the pillar, and leaves a rather large crack in the pillar. He quickly stands back up and gets into a fighting stance. "This is the way its gonna be huh?" He creates another earth pillar right beneath him, before the pillar disappears with him with it into the ground.

(Burrowing XD)
Rin: Strange Worlds X{D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Actually their a mixture of plastic and glass)

Rynk: ... *her fur turns white and her stripes turn a dark blue* *she slams her foot into the ground blasting sound energy into it, imploding the sand around her*
Bloody: I guess so
Rin: Well I don't re- *all three of them are ported to the choosing room*
Feeling the insanely quick vibrations in the ground, Tank quickly explodes the ground around him and shoots up and into the sky.
Rynk: *flies up after him*
Tank sees Rynk flying after him. He pulls back his fist and prepares to strike Rynk once she is within range.
Rynk: *she lets out a large scream sending a barrage of sound towards him*
Tank takes most of the blast, but the sound wave itself was enough to unbalance him. He curls himself into ball and plummets towards the earth.
Rynk: *hisses* *she kicks forward propelling herself towards him with sound energy, aiming her claws at him*
Bloody: Well looks like the time has come
Tank just manages to protect himself with his shell, when his tail comes around and is about to hit Rynk in the chest.
Rin: O.o... *Sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rynk is knocked to the side by the tail but quickly spins around and attempts to slice at it*
One of her claws hits his bone mace, and does nothing, the other claw hits his tail, which is less protected than his shell, and is torn into. Blood starts to drip out. Tank roars and earth spikes shoot out of the ground beneath them.
Bloody: So were not even told our oponent?
Rynk: *she turns a dark purple and light blue slamming through the spikes before hitting the ground*

~~~~~~~~~~

Rin: I'm not sure. Maybe we choose
Tank slams into the ground with tremendous force. Amplifying the shockwave with his earthbending, the ground ripples away from where he lands
Rynk: *she crouches to the ground until the shockwaves settles then leaps towards him*
Bloody: If we have choice id rather not
Tank is prepared for her this time and he creates an earth wall right in front of her.
Rin: Well I don't think we can turn back at the moment.

*She rams through the wall and continues towards him* (To explain, this is her Core DNA. Basically unharmable. Downside it's very hard to keep on so she only has it for about thirty seconds or it drains her stamina too quickly)
(Ahh.) Tank charges straight at Rynk, prepared to strike.
Rynk: *she leaps forward into a flip ramming forward to ram her forward into his*
Just before they hit, Tank spins around and attempts to, yet again, slam his tail into her,
*She grabs hold of the tail, wrapping around it and squeezing tighter and tighter* *she slowly starts to fade back to her normal DNA*
Tank is surprised that she was able to stop him, not many people can stop his run. The grip on his tail seems to be getting tighter and tighter, before, seemingly at random, weakens again. He takes advantage of this, and rips his tail out of his grip. "What is wrong with you?"
*She slides off the tail and slides against the sandy ground* *her stripes turn red and her fur pale*
"Here we go again" Tank crushes his fist and the earth seems to spread out and swallow Rynk in a dome made of solid rock.