Sonic Fan Characters Vacation in Krasiv

mephiles97 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 12:29AM
Name of hotel: Krasiv Grand Hotel

WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY OF KRASIV

Krasiv is a very beautiful country located in the Rasoul Dimension, and it is a very nice place. It is inhabited by many people of the Nighless species, and it is a very calm and peaceful place. It is full of nature, and things such as trees, waterfalls, lakes, and other things of nature beauty. It is overlooked by three of the four Rasoul embodiments, and almost no crime or bad things happen here.

RULES

~Please lay off of cussing. I won't get angry if you do, but please try to avoid it
~Please avoid anything sexual. Holding hands or something such as that is ok, but please nothing sexual
~Please no homsexuality
~I'm not going to get angry over this, but please avoid using demonic characters

These are the only rules. Please follow these if you can.

To stay at this hotel, you must fill out a form for your character.

Name:

Species:

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility):

Powers:

Hotel room number:

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish):

(If you don't post a picture, fill out the following)

Attire (Clothing):

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Personality:

Your FC or FCs (I don't mind how many of your characters you use) have recieved invitations to come to this wonderful country and stay in the best hotel there is in this place. It's a fully paid trip, meaning that it will cost your FC nothing to go to Krasiv or to stay at the hotel. There are many things to do in Krasiv, including tours and things such as that. It's fine to explore any part of Krasiv that you wish, although the hotel managers highly warn not to go over the border and into the country of Anulira, as that's where most of the crime and evil things happen in the Rasoul Dimension.

Your FC has just arrived in the hotel, and they have the choice to look at their room or go explore the outside. What happens is up to you. And, if you're lucky enough, you may just meet the rarely seen Rasoul embodiments.

Sonic Fan Characters 913 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 913

over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(You're not a bad writer at all. 8D I thought it was great! Robot characters and things such as that usually grab my attention fairly easily)

Kyle: O_O *Looks the shooter* Are you going to shoot someone?! *Looks at Shawn* Yes... That was shocking...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SaraTheDog said…
Roxan:No. I used it on Heloise.

(Does anyone else se the words 'unfind' or something?)
(What do you mean, Sara? Unfind?)

Kyle: *Calms down a bit*
(Something like that when I refreshed and tried to reply on this. O_O..oh no. I'm crazy. Just like everythings blank and those are the words. OLO OLO...)

Roxan:Eh not quite. I call it the Nice-anator. I'm an inventor.
Kyle: Oh, you're an inventor? So am I! :D I make small machines with my dad all the time.
Roxan:Exlent. I make rather large ones. This ones minor. Confuses the brain. (CANNOT SPEEL TODAY.)
Kyle: Mine have been really small, too... I've made a tiny little dog-like pet just to keep my company. But, that's about all... At least right now... I've always wanted to make an actual person-like robot.
Kyle: I honestly don't know... I don't think there's any way that I could make something like that. I guess I could have it just to be a friend or to help me around my house or something such as that... I spend day in and day out protecting my city from evil villains. It would be nice to have a robot who could help... I doubt that I would ever be able to make and program something that advanced, though.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
BACK! Sorry bout that. Where was I?
Huh... I'm not sure what Rynk was doing, and I know Jake was confused over something... I can't quite remember.
X{D Okidoke. Well I guess I'll just have Rynk move about then.

Rynk: *plops on her bed* Comfy
Wolf: *Female* *One of the hotel workers* *Walking through the hallways, looking for anyone who might need help* *Seems to be very shy*
(RIGHT WHEN I POP UP SHE'S GOTTA GO! DAH!... No offense to Grace.)

(And for some reason, BRB... oy)
(Bye)
(BACK)

Rynk: Hmm... *opens the window* *feels the side of the wall to see if there's metal in it* (is there metal in the walls in any way?)
(Yeah, in a few places. Some of the walls have metal supports inside of them)
(YAYNESS)

Rynk: *grins* *flips onto the side of wall and starts running up the building X{D*
(sorry lost conntion)

Roxan:I have.
Kyle: *Looks at Roxan* Really? You have?
Wolf: *Still walking around the hotel, looking for anybody who might need help* *Walks outside*
Roxan:Yes. I've even found a way to program them with emotions.
Rynk: *walks by a window near the wolf* *waves a bit behind her back*
Kyle: Wow, really? That sounds really cool!
Wolf: *Didn't notice Rynk* *Turns around to look in Rynk's direction*
Roxan:Erm Yes. Indeed.
Rynk: *crouches upward out of sight* X{D
Kyle: I thought it was cool, at least... I've never been able to make a whole lot of advanced programming or machines.
Wolf: *Doesn't see Rynk* *Quiet voice* ...Ok then... *Keeps walking slowly*
Rynk: hmmm.... *activates Banshee DNA* *ghosts through the wall and pops her head through the roof in front of the Wolf* BOO!
Roxan: How about we both make something. I'll show ya.
Wolf: *Is a big coward* *Scared* *Screams extremely loud out of fear* *Falls down* O__O
Kyle: Really? *excited* You would show me?
Roxan:Yeah, sure.
Rynk: Ups >_< *drops down and helps her up* Sorry. Didn't mean to make you get... THAT scared
Kyle: Thank you! :D
Wolf: *Trembles slightly out of fear* *VERY shy* *Very quiet* It's... It's ok... I'm... a little bit of a coward...
Roxan: We can start whenever you'd like.
Rynk: That or I need to knock off the freaking-people-out... Anyway you work here or are you a guest?
Kyle: I'm ready to start whenever you are.
Wolf: *Still very quiet* *Her snake-like Nighless eyes glow very softly with a blue light* ...I work here... With my step-brothers...
Roxan: Than how about now?
Rynk: *stripes faintly glow a bit as well* ? Who are your step-brothers?
Jake: *is at whatever for no reason whateversoever, science* *starts to wave a bit at Shawn* *stops* Er Hi.
Kyle: Sure!
Wolf: *Her eyes continue to glow slightly* ...Kurayami, Vice, Finale, and Echilon... They're my brothers... Er... step-brothers...
Roxan:Follow me then. *heads to her room*
Rynk: ? Wait what a-... Vi-... wait the-... Er... Do you know where Echilon is?
Kyle: *Excited* *Follows Roxan*
Roxan:*opens the door and goes inside* *gets out a small case*
Wolf: I'm sure I can find him.. I can sense and track his energy... Do you need to talk to him...?