Sonic Fan Characters Vacation in Krasiv

mephiles97 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 12:29AM
Name of hotel: Krasiv Grand Hotel

WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY OF KRASIV

Krasiv is a very beautiful country located in the Rasoul Dimension, and it is a very nice place. It is inhabited by many people of the Nighless species, and it is a very calm and peaceful place. It is full of nature, and things such as trees, waterfalls, lakes, and other things of nature beauty. It is overlooked by three of the four Rasoul embodiments, and almost no crime or bad things happen here.

RULES

~Please lay off of cussing. I won't get angry if you do, but please try to avoid it
~Please avoid anything sexual. Holding hands or something such as that is ok, but please nothing sexual
~Please no homsexuality
~I'm not going to get angry over this, but please avoid using demonic characters

These are the only rules. Please follow these if you can.

To stay at this hotel, you must fill out a form for your character.

Name:

Species:

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility):

Powers:

Hotel room number:

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish):

(If you don't post a picture, fill out the following)

Attire (Clothing):

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Personality:

Your FC or FCs (I don't mind how many of your characters you use) have recieved invitations to come to this wonderful country and stay in the best hotel there is in this place. It's a fully paid trip, meaning that it will cost your FC nothing to go to Krasiv or to stay at the hotel. There are many things to do in Krasiv, including tours and things such as that. It's fine to explore any part of Krasiv that you wish, although the hotel managers highly warn not to go over the border and into the country of Anulira, as that's where most of the crime and evil things happen in the Rasoul Dimension.

Your FC has just arrived in the hotel, and they have the choice to look at their room or go explore the outside. What happens is up to you. And, if you're lucky enough, you may just meet the rarely seen Rasoul embodiments.

Sonic Fan Characters 913 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 913

over a year ago SaraTheDog said…
O.O Sorry?...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Soda: *takes the key out of her pocket; gives Rynk an appreciative smile* Thank you. *ditches her stuff inside, then grabs her walking stick out of one of her bags, and goes back out; locking up behind herself* How long have you been here for?
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Rynk: Couple mins. Only arrived today. You?

@Sara I don't like you downsizing yourself all the time
Might bring in another character into this from SEVEN ASSEMBLY.

Who do you guys think I should put in? Read the profiles then answer please

link
O.o... Reverse thing. I meant the oppisite that time.
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Huh... I honestly don't know who should be put in, Tak... It's hard to make a choice. I like the one named Kyle, by the way. XD
Soda: Same. You got invited here too, hm? Just like I did? I'm kind of apprehensive about this. Why'd they just invite random people here, anyway? Can't just be some random act of kindness...
Kyle: *Gets up* *Looks around* Looks like more people have been arriving...
(Going to work now. See you guys later.)
(Bye, Meph. It was nice to see you here)
@Meph-... er... O.o... The one with the red and yellow X{D "X{D Yeah. KYLENESS"

@Meph... the one above "Aw..."

Rynk: *shrugs* Well I've been to this dimension before, and I've met some of the embody... people... long word, so that's my only reason.
Name: Roxan Lolisweet (YES. THAT IS HER LAST NAME. U3U)

speacis:Cat

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility): climbing is one? jumping? XD

Powers: none i guess. xD unless I forgot one o.o

Hotel room number: 4. no more lonely.

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish): Brandy

Attire (Clothing): Black lab coat, a belt, boots, leggings *will have pic*

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.): black fur/hair yellow eyes.

Personality: *gulp* Smart. Kinda. xD It's just that i'm not smart but she's supposed to ok? so geeky personality in a way?
Mysterious fox: *A black and red fox* *Wearing what looks like a suit* *Wearing a black baseball cap, which is pulled down to hide his red scarred face somewhat* *Wearing sunglasses* *Lowers his head* *Walking nearby, carrying a bunch of bags* *Talking quietly to himself* Why did I let them talk me into carrying people's bags around... I'm not an errand boy...

(This fox isn't just a normal person... *Hiding secrets*)
last edited over a year ago
I couldn't wait so Imma choose one of the Seven Assembly at random X{D

I draw his pic and post it soon.
XD That's fine.
Fox: *Angry sigh* *Still carrying bags around*
*trying to quickly draw character*
Sorry, going as fast as I can X{D
XD You don't have to post the picture right away if you don't want to. You can go ahead and add the character if you want, then add the picture later when you get it finished. It's fine with me if you want to do that, or you can go ahead and finish the picture. It's your choice.

Name: Jake Dyze

Species: Wolf

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility): Strong, generally flexible, quick-thinking. But more importantly an extreme mechanic and inventor, with some knowledge of computers to help along the way. His fighting style is uncategorized as it is unknown.

Powers: (spoiler) Jake controls the Yellow Chaos Energy, allowing him the ability to manipulate all spirit-based energy (psychic, negative, positive), and put them into actual forms, for projectiles and dense energy-weapons.

Weapons: Jake has batons, which can increase in length, and size. If he puts them together, they become a double-bladed energy sword (darth maul style! HOO-RA! X{D), which can create after-effects that easily confuse his opponents.

Hotel room number: 8

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish): Unknown

Personality: Jake is carefree on the outside, and concrete on the inside. He loves cracking jokes, and is usually a dare-devilish, yet caring, fun-time guy, who will take any opportunity to investigate and tinker. He is extremely dedicated to any task at hand, and has a well-trained psyche, allowing him to maintain his focus on a specific goal, even to the point of ignoring psychical wounds.

Name: Jake Dyze

Species: Wolf

Skills (Non-power
(Cool! Nice picture!)

Fox: *still grumbling* *Still going back and forth, carrying bags around* *Hisses like a snake in anger*
Jake: *Walks up* ... Practicing for a play? The Jungle book maybe?
(Thankyaness ^^)
Fox: T_T No. My brothers... er... my co-workers talked me into carrying everyone's bags to their rooms for them and things such as that. I'm not in a good mood right now because of that... *His red arm tattoos glow slightly*
(You're welcome! ^ ^ Also, this fox isn't as normal as he may appear. XD)
last edited over a year ago
(Rasoul? X{D)

Jake: Huh. Need help?
(Yes, he's a Nighless with Rasoul powers... But he could also very well be someone else... XD Someone... in disguise...)

Fox: *Arm tattoos and symbols keep glowing* I suppose you can help if you want... You don't have to, though. *Hisses again* I'm going to have to give my... co-workers... a piece of my mind after I'm finished with this job...
(Vice)

Jake: Alright *takes some of the luggage* And what's so bad about calling them brothers? You don't like em much?
(Close...)

Fox: ...Well, I like two of them. One of them is a... I don't even know any words that could describe what I think of him. Although, one of them is a bit too perky in my opinion, and then I think the other one is a little bit too dependant on me. He expects me to do everything for him, it seems... Makes me mad, a lot of the time. I mean, they're my family, but still... *Angry sigh* *A small puff of Rasoul energy comes out of his mouth as he sighs*
(Mancer?)

Jake: *a bit surprised by the energy* Uh... I guess I'll take your word on that. Where's your room?
(There you go. XD)

Fox: Room 50... I'm one of the workers here... *sighs again* *More Rasoul energy blows out of his mouth like smoke* I really need a break...
(Yayness. Oh and I would add in Sifris and Athro, but there's a reason I can't... spoilers X{D)

Jake: How long have you been working *Starts walking*
(MUST... KNOW... WHAT... SPOLIERS... ARE... XD MUST... KNOW... WHEN... I... WILL... BE... ABLE... TO DISCOVER... WHY...)

Fox: *Walks beside Jake* For a long, LONG time... Honestly, I don't even remember anymore... It's been a while. *Getting tired from all of the walking he's been doing* Hm... *Rasoul energy wraps around him, quickly changing his form*

Fox: *He's still looks the same from the waist up* *Instead of having normal legs, he know has a thick, long snake body/tail that is black and stripped with red* *The upper part of his body is raised up as if he's standing* *Slithering beside Jake* Yes, I've been working for a very, very long time.
(Don't worry. There's gonna be an rp about it, but not till the Academy of Chi forum is finished)

Jake: ? Uh... did you just... change?
(...Now I'm very anxious... XD)

Fox: *Still slithering beside Jake* Indeed, I did. My legs were tired, so I changed into this form so I wouldn't have to walk. This is my Origin Form... This is my main form. *Yawns* *More Rasoul energy comes out of his mouth as he yawns*
Jake: ... Alright then. *keeps walking*
Fox: *Follows him, still slithering along* I'm what is known as a Nighless, a species native to this world and country. VERY few Nighless can use this form. As far as I know, my three brothers and myself are the only ones that can use this form... Although... We're probably the most powerful Nighless that exsist...
Jake: Oh. Well uh... it's an honor... or something like that. *drops the luggage at the door of the room* This is it right?
(I have to go to bed now... I'll return tomorrow)

Fox: Yes, this is right. Thank you for the help... I appreciate it. Do you need any help yourself? Such as getting luggage to your own room or something such as that?
(Okidoke)

Jake: Nah I'm fine.
over a year ago RawrMonster123 said…
Name: Casey Miller

Species: Hedgehog

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility): Just good aim ._."

Powers: None

Hotel room number: Hmmmm.......... 17?

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish): None >:(

Attire (Clothing): It kinda changes a lot. ^_^" But right now it's this: A green bandana tied on her head like a headband, a black tank top, a navy blue hoodie tied around her waist, black skinny jeans, pink and yellow bracelets, a white necklace, and black converses.

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.): Blue fur, green eyes, blue hair, and tan skin. Her hairstyle is a side bang and then the rest in a ponytail.

Personality: She has a lot of personality traits to be honest, but I'll just break it down: Her "outside self" is kind of rude, sassy, and tough. Then her "inside self" is all nice and shy.

Also I won't be on a lot because I'm not allowed to use any of my technology stuff because I got 2 C+'s on my midterm, which I can easily get up because they're both 79%. -_-" And since I don't know what is happening, I'll check through the forum, possibly RP a bit, and then get some shuteye.
Well...
GUESS
WHAT.......

I'M BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED
over a year ago RawrMonster123 said…
Then go to sleep. XD That's what I'm about to do. It's 1:52am where I am soooo yeah.
Try Four
And wide awake.

SLEEP
DOES
NOT
EXIST
>__<
Soda: *to Rynk, hobbling back out to the foyer* I've only been out of my home country twice as it is. This whole dimension is something completely new to me. *sighs* I'm only here because my Brother said it would be a good idea to get out of the AU for a bit. See the world. He couldn't come. *kicks at the ground, then winces in pain* I miss him already.

(Soda and Nick are very, very close. She has this 'need' to see him at least once a day. c:)
Fox: Alright then... Just tell me if you need anything, I suppose...
Kyle: *Walking around the hotel, exploring*
I slept in xD
Roxan:*walks in with a one-strap bag and holding a small device*
Well, hello. XD
HI.
XD
XD How's it going?