Pokémon Not Normal (A Pokemon Rp)

misshedgehog posted on Dec 27, 2013 at 02:09AM
not everything as it seems there are supernatural things going on in the town of new moon

rules
no killing other people characters with out asking but you can kill background characters
you can say bad words but try not to use it too much
if your a vampire of any kind even made up like lab vampire you can die by sunlight and having someone stab you in the heart

name:
pokemon team:
weakness(that cant kill your character only make them powerless for a bit):
bio:
were they live:
anything you want to add:

characters
Abagail (lab vampire queen)
rose (lab vampire
aqua (lab vampire)
last edited on Dec 27, 2013 at 02:51PM

Pokémon 2256 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2256

over a year ago Nojida said…
"There they are" Nojida says turning on the lights and her wings quickly disappear again.
"Is anyone there?" nurse Joy asks walking in with her pajamas.
"Nurse, I need to your help!" Nojida exclaims running to her "First, my Sylveon mysteriously fell asleep and second..." she stops for a minute and continues "Nothing. My Sylveon has fallen asleep and I need you to heal him"
"Okay then" Joy says as Nojida hands her Sylve's Pokeball.
"Man.. What a night..." she thinks to herself walking out.
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Smile barges in, the cruel and psychotic smile on his Houndour face. Blood drips from his teeth.
Nojida gets frights and jumps at the sight of the Houndour. She takes a few steps back, getting even more freaked out by the Pokemon's smile.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Once out of sight, Braviary lands and transforms back to normal)
Faust: What to do now?
He inches closer to her, his smile looking more humanish.
Faust thinking: There's got to be a reason I was brought here...I guess I just need to figure it out.
Nojida keeps taking steps back until she hits the wall. Nurse Joy meanwhile had left the room terrified.

Somewhere nearby....
"Yes... Yes, we kidnapped the child" the man in the black suit says to someone on the phone "She's with us now.... Yes, the suits were quite usefull..."
(*singsong* Idea!)
(Faust hears a voice talking, and when he looks around the corner, there stands a man in a black suit talking on the phone)
"We'll be arriving soon" The man says "....Yes, she's still sleeping. It won't be a problem to bring her over"
Next to him then walks a woman, also in a black suit and a black halmet, holding a little sleeping girl in her arms "We should hurry" she whispers to the man.
"We'll be there as soon as possible" The man says on the phone and hangs up.
last edited over a year ago
Faust(quietly): Aspen, tail them.
(silently calls out Aspen)
Once the man places the phone in his suit's pocket, the two run off as fast as ninjas, trying not to wake up the child.
Soon, Raphael, Jeff, and Toby walk in.

“I guess we missed someone.”

“Yes we did,” Jeff replied to Raphael.

“Smile, kill her.” All four have the same smile dancing on their face, but Raphael has moved his dark brown hair out of his face to show his psychopathic eyes.
(Aspen dashes after them through the shadows)
Suddenly, the lights turn out. When they light up again, Nojida's gone.

The two run into a dark alley.
"We're here" The lady whispers looking at a wall.
(Aspen stays in the shadows, watching them intently)

(Faust stares off in the direction Aspen went)
Faust: Maybe I should follow, just to be sure...
The man quietly walks to the wall and touches some certain bricks. After he's done, the bricks change their positions like a puzzle and create a door (If you have seen Harry Potter, you know what I'm talking about ;D)
(Yes, I am a proud Potterhead X3)
(Aspen stares in astonishment)
(Yayz! XD)
"Let's go" The man whispers and they quietly walk in, the child still being asleep in the woman's arms. After they both walk in, the bricks slowly start taking their original positions.
(Aspen dashes through in pursuit, with a slightly uncomfortable feeling of being watched)
The two walk into a dark hallway which leads to a metal door.
"Dreams come true..." a voice sounded from the outher side of the door.
"After we fight for them" The lady continues and the door opens, revealing a man with dark brown hair.
"Spencer, Emma. We've been waiting for you" he says and lets them in, without noticing Aspen
(Aspen enters, not noticing the pair of green feline eyes watching him, but still with the uneasy feeling)
(g2g)
(Bye..)
"I see you completed your task" The man says.
"Yes" Spencer says "She's yours now" he peeks at Emma and whispers to the man "Aren't you going to let her go now?"
"Her skills are quite usefull, we can't let her go away yet" The man whispers back.
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(im back)
Abagail: i think i'll go vist my friends tonight
“WHERE DID SHE GO??” both Raphael and Jeff yell at the same time.

Raphael turns to all three of his pokemon. “We must find her! She knows too much already!”

Jeff walks up to Raphael. “We might need a little more help, Raph. Maybe we need to go catch more pokemon.”

The idea makes Raphael smile more psychotically. “Alright. Lets go.”
Abagail lets out her poochy and hug it
They all go out into the wild to find more pokemon.
Abagail pet poochy
Nojida stares after them as they leave. When the lights went out, she had turned into a tiny fairy, even smaller than baby Joltiks, and had hidden behind the counter. She turns to normal and sighs in relief "Alright, they're gone"
Lucha then flies on her shoulder "Turning the lights off was a nice idea"
"Yes, you did a good work. Thanks" Nojida says with a smile and pets her Pokemon. He really did save her life.
In only five minutes, Raphael and his pokemon found three more. A female Umbreon which he named Jane, and she seems not to fond of Jeff. He also found both male Honchkrow named Hoodie and a Yamask named Masky. He talks to them, slowly making them corrupt.
"Are you feeling better now?" Nojida asks Sylve as the nurse had finally woken her up. Sylve nods with and jumps, showing that she's fully awaken now. "Great, because we're leaving" Nojida picks her up and carries her out with Lucha following, waving goodbye at the nurse.
"Why the hurry?" Sylve asks confused, looking up at her trainer.
"We need to finish what we came here to do" Nojida replies. Then, making her wings appear again, she flies away, holding Sylve and being followed by Lucha.
Raphael sees them flying. “Hoodie, after them.”

The Honchkrow looks up and starts flying after them, a newfound psychotic skwawk escaping his throat.
Lucha notices a Honchkrow following them and turns to Nojida "Y'know, I don't have a nice feeling about this"
"Me neither" Nojida says after looking back at the Honchkrow "If I only had Hydreigon with me... Aah, whatever. Let's speed up" she says and they start flying even faster, Sylve still completely confused.
Abagail see lucha and raphael
Hoodie keeps flying after them, picking up speed and opens its talons.
Sylve looks down to see Abagail "Hey that's the person who made me fall asleep!"
"Who?" Nojida asks looking down.
"She's a vampire, maybe she can help us!" Sylve says. Nojida hesitates but flies towards Abagail, looking at the Honchkrow with the corner of her eye
Abagail look at nojida and Abagail eyes tell a story of great sadness and anger
Nojida lands infront of Abagail, but not that close. She doesn't hide her wings, because she thought it wasn't necessary as she was talking to a vampire.
"Hello" she says with a gentle bow "My name is Nojida, and you must be Abagail, am I correct?"
“They're going toward that girl! Jeff, Jane, and Smile, go by the girl. Toby and Masky, go take down the two flying people with Hoodie. Got it?!”

All his pokemon nod and go do as they're told.
Abagail: yep fairy i know your smell anywhere the smell of flowers and dust blood type ab
"The smell of flowers? Yuk" Sylve says with a weird face. Nojida ignores her and continues.
"I am sorry, but what did you mean by dust blood?" she asks. Meanwhile Sylve jumps off her arms and gets ready to attack the incoming Dark-types along with Lucha.
Jeff, Jane, and Smile go up to Abigail and try to hide their psychotic smiles. The blood they can't hide.

Hoodie, along with Masky and Toby are close to catching Nojida and her pokemon.
Nojida looks at Jeff, Jane and Smile, then back at Hoodie, Masky and Toby and returns her Pokemon.
"It was a pleasant meeting, we shall meet again" she says to Abagail with a bow, then becomes tiny again and flies off at high speed.
Abagail: i smell blood *put a blood candy in her mouth to keep herself from killing and her blade like teeth are show when she put the candy in her mouth*
Hoodie catches her with his talons and skwawks.
"Oh, crap. I knew this ability wouldn't be that usefull here" Nojida says flapping her wings fast in an effort to escape.
Abagail: im not human i cant be hurt that easily im a lab vampire the queen of the lab vampire
Sylve pops out of her Pokeball "Hellos" and uses Moonblast on Hoodie.
Abagail: hello head bouncer
"It's really nice to see you too" Sylve says turning to Abagail "So you are a vampire afterall. Why'd you lie to the mad officer?"