Pokémon Not Normal (A Pokemon Rp)

misshedgehog posted on Dec 27, 2013 at 02:09AM
not everything as it seems there are supernatural things going on in the town of new moon

rules
no killing other people characters with out asking but you can kill background characters
you can say bad words but try not to use it too much
if your a vampire of any kind even made up like lab vampire you can die by sunlight and having someone stab you in the heart

name:
pokemon team:
weakness(that cant kill your character only make them powerless for a bit):
bio:
were they live:
anything you want to add:

characters
Abagail (lab vampire queen)
rose (lab vampire
aqua (lab vampire)
last edited on Dec 27, 2013 at 02:51PM

Pokémon 2256 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2256

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: a yummy treat
over a year ago Nojida said…
Sylve sniffs the treat a little again and eats it hesitantly.
Abagail: see it yummy
"It has a weird flavour.." Sylve says a bit sleepily.
abagail: you sleepy
"A bit" Slyve says with a yawn
abagail: take a nap
(Say, have you figured out who the villains are gonna be?)
"I don't need a nap.." Sylve says yawning.
(we make them up but for Abagail it be people who work for her dad)
(So the villains are going to be lab people?)
(intill we meet Abagail dad)
(Okays. Hey can I add an evil organization? I've been wanting to do that for a while X3)
(ok)
(Alright!)
"Hey!" Lucha exclaims flying down at them and lands infront of Sylve "Why the hay are you here?! Nojida got worried, y'know!"
Abagail walk away
"You're in big trouble, you know that right?" Lucha asks angrily.
"Oh, y'see..." Sylve says and falls on the ground fast asleep.
"Oh seriously?!" Lucha exclaims angrily.
Abagail: im going jenny bye
"Uh... Oh, bye, Abagail" Jenny says.
"Alright, let's get you back to Nojida" Lucha says getting Sylve on his back "This is so ridiculous..." and flies off.
Abagail walk after a while she notice someone following her
"Oh, there you are, finally!" Nojida exclaims as Lucha lands next to her and Flaa "Why's Sylve asleep?"
"No...idea..." Lucha replies breathing heavily.
"Oh, that's weird" Nojida says confused
Abagail think if it a mugger i'll he become dinner
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Name: Raphael Johnson
Human or Supernatural: I'm guessing supernatural cause he's a psychopathic killer
Pokemon Team: Zoroark (Jeff) Absol (Toby) Houndour (Smile) ((yes I realize my pokemon's nicknames corrispond with CreepyPastas. I'm just weird that way.)
Dislikes: people getting away, loosing a battle, mental asylums
Weaknesses: gets angered easy
Bio; when he was about 11 years old, he kept cutting himself, loving the sight of blood. Soon, he decided to go out with a knife and other weapons to hurt people with, along with his pokemon who he corrupted. Nothing else is known......
Where They Live: out side of any big city
Abagail keep walking
Raphael walks around outside the city, twirling a knife in his hands. A crooked smile is placed on his lips. His dark brown hair hides his psychotic eyes and looks around for any stray person.

Jeff, Raphael's Zoroark, follows close behind. His fur seems stained with blood, and his teeth dripping with fresh. He wears the same smile as Raphael, but more psychotic. He can talk, but he refuses at the moment.
Abagail put a piece of blood candy in her mouth
"Is anyone around?" a man in a black suit asks a lady, also in a black suit and a halmet.
"Yes, let's get the child" the lady replies.
They enter a bedroom, in which the was a little girl sleeping.
"The child of the richest family in Solar.." the man whispers picking up the kid gently "Her parents will pay good money to get her back.."
"And with that money.." the lady whispers opening the window "We'll manage to accoplish our goals.."
They quietly jump out as fast as ninjas and run away...
They both stop to look toward the city. Nightfall. Perfect time for killing. Less people on the streets. More people inside with the curtains shut or in bed. Let the fun and games begin! Both run into the city, their smiles never leaving their faces.
"The Pokemon Center isn't in this city or I'm reading the map wrong" Nojida says looking around confused. She had reached the city along with her Pokemon, with Sylve still being fast asleep "Oh, gosh, I hate these kind of situations... Where's Magia when you need her anyway? Oh well, guess we can simply fly above the city and find the Center" she keeps walking, looking for a spot to begin her flight, with Flaa, who was out of her Pokeball, following.
Raphael pulls out two pokeballs and releases Toby, an Absol, and Smile, a Houndour. Both of them have sharper than normal claws and have the same evil smiles. They all huddle like a football team.

“Okay boys, four of us, four corners of the city. If we all take one corner, this will be a successful night. Now, Jeff,” he looks towards the Zoroark, “you take the north corner.”

Jeff looks back at Raphael and nods. “Will do.” His smile became wider.

“Smile, you take the west corner, and Toby, you take the south. I'll take the east. Got it?”

Both pokemon nod.

“Then lets get going!” And with that, they all split up.
"Alright, this looks like a perfect spot" Nojida says returning Flaa. She was standing in the middle of an empty square with a small fountain in the middle. Suddenly, two thin purple wings appear on her back, glowing gently and lightening the square up a bit. "Now, the Center mustn't be far...." she quickly looks around as she heard someone talking, then the sound of footsteps. She freezes for a second as being out when i's night wasn't her favourite thing to do. Then, flapping her wings fast, she flies away and lands on top of a builting, being curious to know who would have been out at this hour, other than her...
Jeff walks in the direction of the north corner, not noticing Nojida. He's pulling a huge sack and pulls out the first weapon he places his paw on.
Nojida quietly flies on a nearby builting, watching the Zoroark. She wasn't sure if she should stay or leave, but her curiousity grew stronger once the Pokemon pulled out a weapon "What's up with that?" she thinks to herself and keeps watching the Zoroark, always quietly.
He keeps walking, and looks at his weapon carefully. An ax. Should be good enough. He picks the lock and walks into the house, and soon blood curtling screams are heard. They soon die out, indicating that the residents are now dead. Jeff walks out, his fur covered in new blood, and a thick line of it on his ax. His smile becomes more psychotic.
Nojida's eyes widen in shock as she tries to hold back a scream. "Oh my gosh..." she thinks to herself watching the blood on the Zoroark's fur. Her wings quickly appear again and she flies away at high speed, heading to the Pokemon Center.
In the south corner, Toby is running around with blood on him and has a disembodied arm inbetween his teeth.
"I need to inform the nurse!" Nojida says to herself flying even faster, trying hard not to remember the memory that keeps hunting her since...many...many years ago....
Raphael walks out out a home, blood covering his entire body. He brings his knife up to his mouth and licks the blood off.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
hmmm
(This is one extraordinary RP...Which character should I use here?)
(Whichever you want. I'm using Nojida. Yeah, I know XP)
last edited over a year ago
(I noticed that. It's just that this is a little out of my comfort zone, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for this RP.)
(From what I've been told, we're just doing whatever we want here untill we're given some kind of request or something. Y'know, simple randomness XP)
(Hmm...*idea lightbulb!* I'll use a character who hasn't had much spotlight yet...)
Name: Faust
Human or supernatural: Half-and-half
Pokémon team: Emboar (Pumbaa) Haxorus (Gawain) Clove (Leavanny) Anais (Lopunny) Aspen (Jolteon) and Waveskim (Carracosta)
Dislikes: Too many burdens and expectations, darkness
Bio: No one knows but his closest friends.
Where they live: Everyone thinks that he's from Aspertia City, but his actual home is a secret.
Anything else: He can transform into a Braviary, and has the power of wind. Always wears something gold for reasons unknown.
(Pic below)
(Hmm...*idea lightbulb!* I'll use a character who hasn't had much spotlight yet...)
Name: Faust
(Ooh, so that's how Faust looks like X3)
(Yep, were you wondering? Anyhoo, where should I jump in?)
(Yep. And, to tell you the truth, he's a bit like I imagined X3 Now, how about at the entrance of the Pokemon Center? That's where my character is going -or flying- to anyway)
(Y'okay)
(A Braviary sits perched on the roof of the Pokémon Center, seeming to take in the view of the city)
Nojida finally arrives at the Pokemon Center and lands infront of its entrance and, once she lands, her fairy wings slowly disappear.
"I sure wish the nurse is still awake!" she says to herself running in.
(The Braviary sees someone running into the Pokémon Center)
Braviary(in perfect English): What's that about?
Nojida enters the Center "Wo! Pitch black!" her wings reappear then and glow shoftly, lightening the lobby a bit "Alright, now to find the lights.." she says to herself walking around.
Braviary: Well, I think I've been lingering long enough...
(spreads wings and starts to fly)