Percabeth!!!!! My Story Forum: Brenna Jackson the sequel to Proposal

greenstergirl posted on May 01, 2011 at 06:44PM
I do not own Percy Jackson. I do not own the Greek Gods. But I do own the many of the other Characters that weren't from the books.

This story is the sequel to Proposal: The entire story of how Percy proposed to Annabeth. Now this is the story after all that happened, the story of their children. But the main character of this peticular story is different.

ENJOY!!!! I will posting only every now and then due to LOTS of school work and family stuff (like chores)

Also I have actually started this story already in the articles of this club but I decided to move them all to this forum.
last edited on May 01, 2011 at 06:47PM

Percabeth!!!!! 164 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-164 of 164

over a year ago percyLover101 said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!!AWESOME!!!!AWESOME!!!!AWESOME!!­!!A­WES­OME­!!!­!AW­ESO­ME!­!!!­AWE­SOM­E!!­!!A­WES­OME­!!!­!AW­ESO­ME!­!!!­AWE­SOM­E!!­!!A­WES­OME­!!!­!AW­ESO­ME!­!!!­AWE­SOM­E!!­!!A­WES­OME­!!!­!AW­ESO­ME!­!!!­AWE­SOM­E!!­!!A­WES­OME­!!!­!AW­ESO­ME!­!!!­AWE­SOM­E!!­!! JUST SO AWESOME!!! Cant wait for the next chappie!!! And I wood buy it!! From what i read here... i wood love to read anything else you write!!
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
SOOOOO GOOD!!!!
Just wondering, when will Anna come in?
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
u gotta wait leah anna will be there she is going to be at the base remember???
OH YEAH!
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
WHAT? WHAT BASE????!!!!! TELL US NOOOOOOOW
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
i was talking about the underground area!
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
Amazing story!
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
blush
And though I think of you I guess until the day I die I think I miss you less and less as every day goes by new chapter. And will you be beautiful and pale as I've dreamed you were and listenti me sing a depressing song from Sweeney Todd waiting for your next chapter
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Post!!!!!!!!
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Please post
over a year ago percyLover101 said…
POST!! WHEN R U GONNA POST?!?!?
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
i hate when authors never finish there stories
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
I agree with ReadingGurl!!!