Penguins of Madagascar I don't feel like being here.

67Dodge posted on May 27, 2011 at 02:56AM
Yeah, I haven't seen new episodes in MONTHS, I mean, it just makes me not have to post as often on here anymore, it just makes me feel like I don't want to be on the club anymore. I mean, I still love the show, but I don't feel motivated to watch it if they're just going to continue delaying the new episodes. If they delay them AGAIN, I just quit, I'm not going to post here anymore, I'll be on the other clubs more though. Just not here. I'm not complaining about being made fun of or anything, everyone here is nice to me, but it's the show that's bugging me now, not a new episode since March. It just makes me get impacient with Nick to shut up about the new shows that no one fucking watches, and show POM episodes.

Penguins of Madagascar 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
God, not another one of your depressing forums! *bangs head against wall*

(BUT they SHOULD post a new epi...it'll get this club all excited again!)

Wait...hey, even though they don't post new epies, the idea and spirit and inspiration of PoM still lives in this club! What, are you going to throw that all away? If the show ended, will you leave and forget? Cuz I know I won't I'll keep PoM's spirits and idea alive forever! Even if it does stop, or is very slow, I still put my spirit in it! So THERE!

-_-'
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Well if you're leaving, it's not my decision to stop you. But hey, at least just finish your It story!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Hey, I feel you. Seriously man, I don't watch Nick. At all. Heck, I've prolly missed a few episodes of POM. I'm not bothered to comb the internet for it, y'know? When I KNOW there's quite a few I've missed, I'll have a marathon one day or something.

BUT...

That doesn't stop me from sharing something I love with others. I like that. Even when I don't wanna show up, (and a lotta times I go for days, avoiding this place) I know I'll always have some semblance of friends. Like a small family, yeah?

So... I've thought of leaving, like you. But I don't think I'll ever find another club that'll give me that fuzzy family feeling.

So.. yeah. If you wanna leave all that just because there's no new episodes in a while, good luck.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
There was a time that I didn't watch PoM for months, and even now I only see an episode every couple of weeks. But I never left, and it doesn't mean that I'm going to leave any time soon.

Just because you don't get to see new episodes to often doesn't mean you can't still talk about the show. And what about all of the amazing people here? I know I could never just leave them.

But I guess you don't think like me. Instead of seeing the best parts of this spot, you're just going on about the downfalls. You keep posting forums like this, you keep talking about making the spot better or ending the hate or whatever, but you don't bother talking about PoM. You keep saying how you're going to leave the spot, and yet here you are.

I really don't think that you're going to leave, but even if you do, when was the last time you were on here anyway? And that doesn't include forums and articles like this. No, I don't want you to offically leave, but when was the last time you went through fanart or screenies, or the wall and other fan's forums? Maybe I just keep missing you, but I really only see you at the Fans of PoM spot anymore.
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
I don't post on the wall because I use my iPod mostly on fanpop, since my computer is bullshit. And my iPod doesn't let me post on the wall. I don't get on this club often because I have a fanfic to write, and I'm still getting writer's block!! >_<
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
crying
You don't need to post something sad! D:

Waaaaaaaah! *runs away*
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
dont worry about it, the last epi i saw was just yesturdays epi with the little baby Skipp, in some other language XD. i dont watch the show anymore, but im still here right? just talking to the fans and friends are fun right? you dont have to be a big PoM fan to be here. because if you had to, i wouldnt be here. and Nick delaying them? i just dont get the big deal of that, they will come out (hopfully) or then... eh i wont bring that up now
over a year ago madam_vira said…
meh
....all because of no new eps?

you're leaving because there's no new eps?
srmthfg isn't on air anymore and i still watch it! i don't leave a club or a place because of that. if the show gets canceled are a lot of people gonna leave this spot? i'm sorry, but that's stupid! plain stupid!
don't leave a place because of no new eps! if you want to leave because of....*sighs because i REALLY don't want to start anything*
OTHER things here, then that is totally fine!
over a year ago Sandrei said…
agree with you, MV!
over a year ago madam_vira said…
thank you!