Penguins of Madagascar I spy

LeonardFan posted on May 02, 2011 at 06:36AM
I decided to add another game to this spot to make it more fun and exciting.

The instructions are simple, one person describes a character or a gives a simple description of any of the following: (person or animal related to the show etc.) and the poster below has to guess what it is.

But Remember:
When giving the description, you have to make the answer simple that the person below will get it. And then the person who gave an answer to the first poster will be the next to give a description. You can also make the description as funny as you want it to be.

If the person got the wrong answer. You can tell the right answer if you want to, but only if you're still the same poster below what he or she wrote, if you are too lazy to type, leave it be to keep others guessing what the correct answer is. It makes it even more fun that way :D

Here's an example I provided:

Me: I spy with my eyes a tall, dancing lemur who wears a green leafy crown.

Someone else writes: Julien

I spy with my eyes a small, young penguin who loves to eat peanut butter winkies.

Another person gives the answer: Private. And this just goes on. Make sure you don't go on by yourself, give other people a chance to try.

Note: You can also use I see with my eyes...
( that is if you want to ).

If this game doesn't work, you can tell me guys on my profile coz' I'll delete it :D. I'm totally open to suggestions to improve this.

Ok I'll start if off...here goes

I spy with my eyes a small mouse lemur who loves to hug feet...
last edited on May 02, 2011 at 07:11PM

Penguins of Madagascar 85 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...