Penguins of Madagascar Season Finale Forum

krazy4kowalski posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 06:01PM
If season two is about as long as season one (48 episodes), we are nearing the end of the season. The last season finale was the first ever Penguins of Madagascar special, and for all of you who were on this site at the time, I don't need to tell you how much excitement 'Operation: Blowhole' caused. So, because I'm bored and have nothing to do, I would like to re-start that excitement for the end of this season. Granted, it won't be quite as amazing because, in addition to the Blowhole special, we've had 'Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel' and 'The All-Nighter Before Christmas'. But on this forum, we can all discus what we think will end the season. And because we're extreme fans, I'm sure our plots will probably go into more detail than anything the creators will think up. Ok? Go!

Penguins of Madagascar 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I wanna see Hoboken already! I can already see Skipper having a total breakdown when he finds out they're going there. XD And of course, while the penguins are there, they'll have to face all of their old foes that they sent there, hopefully including some new ones that we never got to see yet.
over a year ago Bluepenguin said…
laugh
Hmmmmm..... my ideas? I'll give it a go. XD

- As Angel states, Hoboken would be so awesome! X3
- OOH! They go on a vacation to somewhere... XD
- One of their enemies returns or something like that.
- This is probably one of the least likely things to happen, buuuuut..... *whispering* Dorski or Rico and Ms. Perky..... :3 How long has it been since Ms. Perky has shown up in an ep...? "Hello Dollface", right?

Of course, the best option would be Hoboken or something to do with an animal at the zoo... but not a remake of Right Hand Man, Clemson is enough crazy king evil for a whole season and a half. XD
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Yeah, rock on, Penguinangel. I want to find out more about the Hobeken Zoo also, one of three of Skipper's fears, the other two being Denmark and needles.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Lemme think...

Alright, Mort goes missing after eating a mushroom.

I'm just kidding. Okay! I want it to be like...in the movies. I mean, ACTION AND ADVENTURE! and some humor. "We killed them and ate their livers" XD

That Hoboken thing does sound intriguing. I mean, How about trapped and they had to get out? The lemurs and Marlene try to save them.

The penguins try to get out, but are stopped from the evils in the zoo like Hans, Rhonda, Clemson! :D
over a year ago hpwolf said…
Skipper or Kowalskis mom that's a thing I would like to see or all they enemys united 8O
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
@hpwolf: Good idea for the latter, I was thinking that at the time too. Here's my idea for what you said:
United Villains of New York, duration: 1 1/2 hours long.
The penguins get news that Hans and Blowhole have joined forces, and other enemies to the Penguins, like Archie and Clemson have sought for revenge as well, joining Blowy and Hans, Rhonda is already with Blowy and joins him. The only enemies that hasn't joined them yet is Savio the snake and the Wasps. Skipper, ordering for recruits to help him fight the U.V.N.Y, lets Savio, Marlene, the Wasps, and the lemurs join him, after 8 minutes of convincing. They train for several days and on the fifth day, the U.V.N.Y captures Private and gets him imprisoned. The hero team then calls itself the Allied Animals, the A.A., and goes to rescue Private. It turns out, upon entering Coney Island, Private has been brainwashed into joining the U.V.N.Y, and fights the Penguins. Skipper tries to convince him to come back, but Private injures Kowalski instead, the wasps get stomped on by Clemson and Archie and the last of the wasps are gassed to death. Marlene aids to Kowalski during the fight, while Skipper faces off Blowhole. Rico fights against Private and Hans and easily defeats Hans, but Private escapes to Blowhole, where he helps Blowhole fight. Julien and Maurice fight off Clemson and defeat him by throwing him down a sewer drain and into a well. Savio then gives up and tries to join Blowy, but he makes a mistake and thinks Savio was going to fight him, so Blowy throws him into the sewer as well. Rhonda is defeated when she passes out and falls asleep during the fight, and thrown into the well, smashing Clemson and Archie inside. Kowalski gets back on his feet and cuts up a nuclear machine's parts and it begins leaking radiation, Skipper grabs Private's flipper as he was about to fall into the reactor and Private joins the Penguins again. Blowhole escapes and disappears. They then go back to the zoo and celebrate by eating snowcones.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
^AWESOME!

I kinda wanna see them humanized XP
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
While I would like to see some sort of 30-minute-long Hoboken adventure as the finale to Season 2, I suspect instead that the actual season finale will consist of only one or more of the seven unaired episodes whose titles we already know of. But I could be wrong.
over a year ago sparks_90 said…
tongue
I would like to see an episode about what happened with Manfredi and Johnson :3