Penguins of Madagascar PoM Fanfics

EppofangirlXD posted on Apr 09, 2011 at 03:31AM
List out really good fanfictions because i may have missed out on some and want to read them! You can even advertise your fanfictions here!

Penguins of Madagascar 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ruthc93 said…
"Brain Teasers and Troubles" by StarInk10. Read it. Now. Here's the link: link
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
^OMG thx I read the first chappy and this part cracked me up:
"C'mon baby…Daddy needs you to break the laws of thermodynamics!"

Nothing changed however, causing Kowalski to frown deeply, his arctic blue eyes regarding the orb with confusion. Then, after a quick glance at the lab door to make sure no one was watching, Kowalski spoke quietly to the ball of flame.

"I understand that breaking the law sounds like the wrong thing to do, but sometimes you just have to…"

He rolled the tips of his flippers in circles, unable to come up with a good reason.

"Okay, listen," he relented, bending down slightly and speaking in a secretive undertone. "If you do this, I'll give you a raise in your allowance. Just don't tell your mother," he whispered loudly.

At this, a blue light suddenly appeared at the core of the blaze, its color expanding and overwhelming the orange and red of the transforming fire. In a matter of seconds, the orb was filled with sapphire flames, flecked with purple and white.

"Meta-arch!" Kowalski shouted, pumping his fin in triumph. "I did it! I have invented the world's first self-sufficient generator! I finally did it!"
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
big smile
What kind of PoM fanfic do you want? Skilene? Marski? Or what? :D
Anything goes. It's not just for me either–doesn't everyone want a good story to read?
last edited over a year ago
Oh. Can I advertise my Skilene fic here? :D

link

and chapter two :D

link

Sorry if it sucks.
^oh yeah, I think I read the first chapter on fanfiction.net! You haven't updated on there since then, though :P
last edited over a year ago
Oh you saw it on fanfiction? I didn't see mine so I thought I didn't upload it :P
I did! I think there was also six reviews to go along with it.
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
Experiment R160 » by TheEpicLemur

link:
link