Penguins of Madagascar POM Episode Maker

Skipper-12 posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 12:12PM
Think of ideas for 2 new episodes for the Penguins Of Madagascar :)
last edited on Apr 08, 2011 at 07:49AM

Penguins of Madagascar 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hanz1192 said…
big smile
Ghost Trappers

The first POM episode I can think of would be based on the ghostbusters, Skipper could announce to his team that their stopping their commando operations and change it to ghost hunting, they will hunt ghosts and capture them using proton packs designed by Kowalski. At the end they realize that capturing ghosts is too much even for them and they go back to their regular commando operations.

Sweet Dreams Marlene

Marlene cannot go to sleep because of constant nightmares, so Skipper asks Kowalski to build a dream machine that will eventually allow them to enter her dreams and put a stop to whatever is causing it. The Lemurs come along for the fun. They later find out that the reason of the bad dream is actually caused by Rhonda (the walrus from Roomies). She somehow managed to dethrone Julien in the dream zoo and becomes the Queen where she rules with an Iron Fist and all the dream zoo animals are under her spell except for Marlene. Rhonda later traps the penguins and lemurs in a large cage, and it is only dream Marlene who can stop her. Aside from that we also find out a bit of Skilene, where Marlene actually has a thing for Skipper, but sadly he's too oblivious to even notice it.

Well that's all I have.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Skipper-12 said…
@hanz1192
WOW, luv both of em, nice wrk! Lol Rhonda
over a year ago Sgt-Skipper said…
My ideas.
Under Age
Kowalsk invents a machine called "The Immortalizer" after Skipper panics when he finds a grey feather. But the machine backfire (as usual) and the penguins are turned into babies/hatchlings. They must find a way to grow up or the zoo will be destroyed (according to a certain paranoid penguin) They ask Marlene for help, mostly because they are too short/weak. They are back to normal, but the penguins laugh at Skipper when they realise the "grey feather" was just a piece of fluff from a stuffed toy that had got caught during a mission. Skipper then, just slaps them & goes 2 bed.
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
^I like that one,cause I'll like to see them as babies :D
over a year ago Bluepenguin said…
laugh
Friend Fiend

Kowalski is experimenting another of his inventions while the other penguins are working outside of the lab on other things. One of Kowalski's science friends, Will, from long ago is outside of the habitat searching for him, and the other penguins and Kowalski hear him. Skipper is suspicious about Will, while Private and Rico are glad and welcome him inside the HQ. Once Kowalski and Will get reaquainted, they both begin to work on inventions, which is too much science for Skipper's liking. What Kowalski does not realize... is that his supposed "friend" is stealing his ideas for some of the most deadliest inventions ever created. Kowalski only realizes this after he finds out that one of his laser (or another invention) plans are gone, and so is Will. Kowalski and the other penguins go out searching for him and find his friend in the park with the laser (or other invention). The penguins defeat Will and get the plans from him..... even though he is left with an extra plan of Kowalski's that the team didn't know about.... XD

It's supposed to be one of those surprise endings, like at the end of "Roommate". There are also a bunch of moments that I didn't add in there, so keep your minds open on detailing! XD
last edited over a year ago
My idea 2
Sticky Kwiky (Not a good name, i know)
The penguins are off on another mission, whilst Julien is hassled by the Vesuvias Twins. They throw stones, paper and quick-dry glue. Julien wipes up the glue using mort, then throws him at Maurice . Mort & Maurice get stuck together. Julien takes a look at the glue, but slips on a marble and lands on his back, on the glue. He runs to the penguins who have just got back, and bumps into Skipper. Julien & Skipper get stuck Back-to-back. Kowalski goes to investigate the glue puddle by poking it. Private accidentally stands on the puddle & his foot gets stuck to the floor. Kowalski asks Rico for a supply but accidentally gets his flipper stuck to Rico's when he goes to take it. The penguins must figure it out or be stuck forever. They discover that saliva/licking is the only way after Mort starts licking his hand which is covered in glue. *Ends with the penguins & lemurs licking the glue and saying "Argh, Eww, Yuk"
@Sgt-Skipper
I like it, both of em. Baby Penguins lol
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
ok heres my idea:

ok, The penguins all have their own Diarys, and in the episode, we get the see what theyre reading. None of the penguins know whats inside each penguins diary. Late in the night, Skipper and Kowalski go to look at each others diarys. At the same time.

when they run into each other, they both get mad at each other. While theyre fighting, Rico and Private go to look at their diarys.
thats all i have so far.
@Kowalski355
Lol, irony.
My idea...
Tik Tok
The penguins learn that Rico has been sleepwalking, during this, he exploded several of Kowalski's experiments. They then realise, Rico had planted several bombs around the zoo but Rico cannot remember. They must find and disarm the bombs before it's too late, but since Rico destroyed Kowalski's experiments, he will not de-activate them until Rico apologises.
My idea 2...
Kowalski tries to impress Skipper with his latest invention, but Skipper takes no notice. Kowalski heads back to the lab & tries to impress him again, but Skipper has gone to bed. Rico & Private are awake & secretely watch TV whilst Skipper is asleep. Kowalski talks to them, & shows them his invention. They begin talking but Skipper wakes up. Skipper catches them and orders Kowalski to destroy his new invention, but Kowalski says no. He tries shooting Skipper with the ray/invention but misses. It bounces off a mirror and hits him. Now there are two Skipper's. Kowalski tries to undo it but inadvertently copies Skipper again. He fiddles with it but copies everyone in the room. Now, there are 6 Skippers, 2 Kowalski's, 2 Privates & 2 Rico's. They must figure out who is real & who is fake. The clones find out that Kowalski plans to get rid of them. They kidnap Skipper & a clone pretends to be him. The penguins must find the real version or be overthrown, by themselves!
cool, evil clones :)
over a year ago girlofaction95 said…
my idea is a flahback episode showing how the penguins all met and maybe how they got from antartica to new york, as well as maybe the zoo animals first impressions of them, cliche i know but still would make a good episode.
Probably would, besides, it never said if they were caught from the wild or in a zoo...
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
lol heres me idea 2.....

Dolphin Drama

Skipper, Rico, and Private notice that one of the notes says theres a new dolphin coming to the zoo. But theyre trying to keep it from Kowalski so he doesnt get too excited that its going to be Doris, so later Skipper sends Kowalski on a 'mission' to go outside the zoo for at least a month. Kowalski trys to talk Skipper out of making him to go. Skipper makes him go anyways. After about three or four days, Kowalski comes back even though Skipper told him to stay for a month out there. When Kowalski is coming back, he sees the sign for new dolphins......

Thats all i have so far.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Oh WOW!!! Everybody's ideas are so epic!!!

I'llpost my ideas, when I think of them...
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
What about...

Skipper is being annoyed be the lemurs, as usual, until the sound suddenly stops. Skipper goes over to the nbitat to investigate, but the lemurs are still danceing, and the bommy-box, as he could see, was turned all the way up. Skipper goes to Kowalski for an explaniation, but when Kowalski tries to tell him that the music is still as loud as ever, Skipper can't hear him. Kowalski and the others can hear him when he speaks, but it seems, as Kowalski diagnosed, that Skipper is deaf. Kowalski has to work on a cure for this strange, unnatural deafness, and Skipper appointed Priate as leader. Unfortuntly for Private, HQ sends them on a mission to Blowhole's lair. Kowalski and Skipper stay behind, and it's up to Private and Rico to stop Blowhole's lastest and greastes plan. It turns out HE was the cuase of Skipper's deafness by some strange machiene, that sends high frquency sound waves and damages Skipper's ear-holes. And, as it seems, only targeted Skipper. Private ad Rico have to destroy this machine in the next 24 hours, or Skipper will be permanetly deaf. Sound easy? No. They have been taken many much miles away, and have to try and get back to Blowhole before it's too late.

It would prbably be longer than the average episode. And it would switch between Skipper and Kowalski, to Rico and Private. ^^
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
This awesome idea right here: link

It's in a fanfiction, and it's pretty good. ;)