Penguins of Madagascar POM Drawing requests

Kowalski355 posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 10:58PM
okay, so as the Title says, im taking drawing requests. So heres the deal: YOU tell ME what you want me to draw you. And i will be cheaking this every day so i wont miss anyones requests. The steps are simple,

1. Tell me who is in the pic: For example: me, ( yould be you,) ect.,

2. Then tell me where you all are at. like are you at the carnivl, at the penguin layer, or at a pizza party? doesnt matter where, just tell my where your at.

3. Tell me what theyre doing. Example: Like if theyre at the park, are they walking a dog, or eating a snowcone, or are they talking and walking? Like I said before, it doesnt matter what theyre doing, just tell me so i know what to draw.

Please no mean or rude comments, If i cant draw what your asking for, please dont get mad or angry at me. Im not a very good drawer/artist so please forgive me if I dont do something right. Also, please tell me what you want the title as when i post the pictures on the POM site ( this one)

P.S. When your telling me who you want in the picture, please tell me what theyre wearing too. Example: Like are the girls wearing a bow? Are the guys wearing a hat?
last edited on Mar 24, 2011 at 11:06PM

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alex356 said…
Okay um I want it to be a pizza party and for skipper to be with me
I want to wear a a bow
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
I want it to be me laying in ant me laying in the hammock with shades on a beach and nothing on me and the sun is setting. If you think that is to much please just tell me on my wall
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
wink
@ Alex, what are you guys doing? eating pizza?

@ Clonelpenguin, ok , ill get to that. XD your lucky. Sun sets are my speciality.
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
Can you make Skipper train me at their HQ?(Like making me do push-ups) PLEASE!(PS:I LOVE Skipper,so can you try to put that in a picture?)
big smile
^ yes i can do that.

and just so everyone knows, if i cant draw it or im going to be late with your pic, ill tell you on your wall.
over a year ago Marika_1996 said…
cake
Can you please draw me with Kowalski in the lab? I love Kowalski! ^^ Oops, sorry, I shouldn't write it here... *turns red* Anyway, could you?
over a year ago alex356 said…
I eat pizza on thursday and yes we are eating pizza
over a year ago hanz1192 said…
smile
Can you draw me hugging Leonard the koala?, is it ok with you? It's alright if you don't know how to draw that. It's just a request. As for a title, I'll let you decide.
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Ohhh could you please draw my OC Sandra as a nurse in the hospital,comforting Skipper?:) AS for the title: Dunno, maybe Comfort. :)...
big smile
yes everyone, I'll get to that soon.
over a year ago LifelessPenguin said…
sunny
Can you draw me, mort on a flying broomstick:)
wink
^ yep.

@Clonelpenguin, okay, im done with yours. Ill post the pic soon about maybe tomorrow.

@Alex356, im done with yours, just need to finish coloring. :)

And, Everyone, im going to do the pics in order of who posted a reply first.

A Marika1192, Okay, After i finish coloring Alex356's, then ill do yours :]
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
thanks for doing that
big smile
^ :) Your Welcome Clonelpenguin.
over a year ago hanz1192 said…
big smile
When you are done for mine, you could just tell me on my profile wall. Tnx so much Kowalski355.
big smile
^ your welcome. Hey just so everyone knows, im running late on my drawing so theyll come in late. Ill tell everyone on their Profile. Thanks!