Penguins of Madagascar If you are fan of Harry potter and penguins of madagascar then answer this qutions what if the pom meets Harry potter

alex356 posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 11:35PM
Okay I heard that a new movie of Harry potter the deadly hollow part 2
So I was a thinking of me getting a letter from HogWarts and I go to HogWarts and Harry is my brother and the penguins came with hagrid and they meet Harry
You can make your own story with the pom and Harry

8)

Penguins of Madagascar 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
No -- just --- no. Not at all.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alex356 said…
How come tell me
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Since you share two obsessions I do, thought you would understand. Kinda makes us like blood, y'know? Or at least close neighbors. Whatever.
The reason why I said no.... is because mixing the two is almost insulting.
No matter how farfetched a fan fiction might be, you just can't spin POM & HP into a believable story with a GOOD plot.
Note that I said 'GOOD'. I'm sure anyone can pick up a pencil and paper, and see what comes out but not everyone should. If anyone can write that with great grammar, characterization, dialogue, an interesting enough plot and NOT in script form (I see a lota people do here in fanpop) I'd gladly give 'em 20 props if I can suffer through the first chapter.
Edit: That's if you can even get me to read it. I'll prolly need 20 props first.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alex356 said…
I wrote a story of pom meets hp in it's really good
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
I agree with eve. Mixing both PoM and HP would be insulting. And if Rico even gets a hand of a wand, I'm sure Hogwarts would be in ruins.