Penguins of Madagascar I have a confession to make...

Lzk94pzpom posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 01:25AM
guys,i have a confession to make...remember that Nori dolphin girl? well....im her...

-This is what happened-

When i first came here,Bowhole talked to me first,and he was really nice to me,and vary kind,then a few days past by,then i started to have feelings for him,i was going to tell im how i felt about him then when i saw his comment saying something about dating Nori,that really broke my heart,then i thought of something evil,so yes,i did steal that girl's OC character,then when the days past by with Blowhole,i was happy but then this one i went to a toy store and when i used this 8 ball thing,i shaked it and i said that does Blowhole love me? then it said no,then i said does he love that Nori? then it said yes,so i told him the truth,and he was fine with it,so......yeah,thats all what happened...

Penguins of Madagascar 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
And you guys are now gonna do the whole stupid i told you so dance now are ya? -_- actually,i find it kinda insulting :(
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
Thanks for telling us! I'm not mad just to tell yah, it's better to tell the truth, also I will not say 'I told Yo So' cause I didn't. :D
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
I wouldn't say I told you so, because I don't think I need to. In fact, I kind of find it interesting.
rainy
thanks.....and now will if you excuse me....now im gonna get killed by the mean girls that always think that im a fake and stuff
over a year ago Manfred_Johnson said…
smirk
Manfred: Not while I'm around there not.

John: Yeah! No one hurts our friend!
last edited over a year ago
smile
aww,thanks guys :D
Manfred: Welcome miss Lizbeth. We will always be here to help you.

Johnson: :) Yips! You're like a very close sister to us.
smile
Thanks Johnson :)
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Yeah, I get it! XD

Besides...You make an awesome Nori! I totally get it!

Except the fact that you just stole someone's OC, I was bothered by that.

BUT your reason was understand-able. XD and it was cute. Just saying.
heart
John: I have a confession too! I am … I love with Marlene! =D One day me and her will be together!
over a year ago Bluepenguin said…
smile
I was a bit late when it came to being a PoM fan, so I barely know anything about Nori, Blowhole and such, but I forgive you anyways. Besides, it's all past now! So be the best Nori you can be, Liz! :D
laugh
Thanks and i already know that Johnson xD
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
hey, roleplayin is fun :D i wanna do it, but i is to lazy :P

plus i wouldnt know who to be :P ill think about it hahaha
big smile
^You can be your OC. XD

Lol, Johnson. You actually have Brandon, George, Antonio, Julien, and to us Skilene fans, Skipper to fight over her with! XD
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
^You forgot Fred :P
And Lizzy(Can I call you Lizzy)I kind of already knew that...But I don't judge people so it's OK :D
Yes,you can call me Lizzy if you like xD and yeah :P
crying
Johnson: ... <\3 I know...
whats wrong Johnson? :(
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
I knew that as well..Heh. It's okay...Johnson, are you okay?
You can do it Johnson!!!! :D
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
Okay..don't know much, but it's fine XD
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
I would've never known you were Nori. o.o
But it's ok ^^
I haven't really talked to people since that whole Blowhole age was going around. But great job for telling the truth :D
smile
thanks ^^
over a year ago skipperfan5431 said…
cool
Ya know Johnson, You can HAVE Marlene. Skipper already has me so theres nothing to worry about! *unless skipper catches on.............0-0*
laugh
XD oh i donno about that lol
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
eh, dont worry.... if anyone hurts you, ill slap their face in and tell them never to look or even think of you ever again!! XD
big smile
THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS!LETS CELEBRATE! :D link
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Um, you fell in love with a guy on the internet? That's not really that safe...

But I hold no grudges. I myself have 3 accounts on here and haven't told anyone who they are. Here's a hint: They both have fanarts for avatars.
rainy
how is it unsafe? i know Blowhole for a year now >:( ....
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I already told you what I think about this on Meebo. Really, I'm just glad this whole Nori thing is over.

But I'm with k4k there. It's the internet, it's really not safe to trust anyone...
i guess so,but does that make blowhole unsafe? *looks with big sad brown eyes*
hmmm
Maybe. The point is that there's a chance, no matter how small. Just talking and being friends is one thing, but if you're talking about being in love with him, that's a totally different story.
D: .......*runs off crying*
Wait, hold on! Don't cry! D: I'd just hate if something happened to any of my friends on here because they didn't bother with internet safety!

Good golly, I'm starting to sound like my mom! XP
crying
*burst into tears forming a bit pool sitting in the corner*
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
Oh, Lzk94pzpom....Don't cry. <:( Your going to make me cry. You can't stop love...in RL or on the IN...besides....I'll let you in on a secret.....(deep breath) NO ONE MAKE A FUSS OVER THIS BECAUSE IT'S NO BIG DEAL...........i like a guy on the internet, and him and i have been really close friends....but i found out he has a girlfriend....see?...so it's ok to LIKE him.....but dont say anything personal unless you REALLY know him....if you keep that in mind, your love for him will grow STRONGER and it wont have any disconections............unlike......mine did...=(((((.....I really hope this helped...<:)
heart
TANK YOU VARY MUCH! :D *hugs* ^-^ and no,he doesn't have a girlfriend,and he does love me in rl too
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
smile
*hugs back* Your welcome! ^^
smile
:3 ^-^
over a year ago quasomeness said…
I also have to confess that I became a PoM fan starting with a dream I had in December 2009 that I enjoyed. PoM became my favourite show in March 2010. And I didn't join Fanpop until April 2011. I was a secret fan until April of 2011. But I'm very happy to be here!
laugh
Ok, you don't know how much that made me laugh. Here everyone's being all dramatic and crying and hugging, and you just pop in and say that you're secretly a fan of PoM?
over a year ago madam_vira said…
dude, don't believe a magic 8 ball it's just a toy, it's kind of dangerous if you keep believing in a magic 8 ball.

just looking out for your safety here.
laugh
so what am i suppose to trust? xD
over a year ago madam_vira said…
smile
yourself. your family and friends. your teachers. a ton of people you know and love!
Yay :3