Penguins of Madagascar Drawing Takers!

K_Kowalski posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 07:48AM
OMFG!

Ok sorry to start off like that but there is something I have to show you all!!

link here:

link

You see THAT?? You see what it says??:

Skipper Madagascar who draw this?
February 17 at 10:31pm
Skipper Madagascar i'm
February 18 at 3:56am
Skipper Madagascar wow, good drawing..
February 18 at 5:53am
Skipper Madagascar thanks
February 18 at 4:23pm

He STOLE my picture!

how can that be?? I already told the guy...

I honestly cant believe that....

I just want to say to everyone here,I am taking a break from the internet for a while and I need your help.... anyone who steals my drawings and claims it as their own is a nobody...They want to take credit for something that is not theirs!... I didnt think it would come to this when I uploaded my pictures.....I thought I would become at least 10% famous for what I do....comes to find out, others take my credit!

I feel sick right now...I feel upset, hurt, sad, betrayed,violated ....all of the above...

*sighs*

I guess if that's the case, I should just stop posting my pictures on here if they are going to get stolen..

It's like someone stealing a Van Gogh painting and claiming it as their own..That's how I feel right now....

I ask you all a favor please. As a friend, as an artist, as someone you know who creates pictures for entertainment.....

If you all happen to find drawings that are stolen from me that others take for credit, will you please let me know?...

I've found this out the day I wrote this..

It would mean so much to me if you all could be the eyes I can't always be....I am not always on the net. I cant be everywhere at once. I work 40 hours a week in the busiest cities on Earth...

I would be ever so happy if you guys came across a picture of mine that someone claimed as their own and came to me about it or also helped me out by saying something to the thief....

Thank you all for taking your time to read this...

With love from Manhattan,

Kam <:)

p.s. you you can let me know by contacting me on these sites:

youtube: KamFilmsCo
facebook: Kam Kowalski
here: K_Kowalski
myspace: Kam Kowalski
last edited on Feb 25, 2011 at 07:50AM

Penguins of Madagascar 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
surprise
Oh...wow.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
surprise
Oh my golly, I gotta tell them!
rainy
DARN IT! I'm not their friends! >:(
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
smile
You know what? I saw that. That is NOT right. I don't understand how there are others out there who want to take credit for something they didn't even DO! It makes me furious. It's like that time when the, I will call him Fraudwalski was here. He was ruining my reputation badly...But now that that is out of the way I will help you on this. I will see what I can do as my part on this. Heh. Okay?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
That makes me so mad! Why do people do that?! Do they not realize that someone else really did put in the time and effort to make that picture?! I'm really sorry someone stole your art again, Kam. I'll make sure to tell you right away if I see anyone steal something else in the future.
cloudy
Totally, Angel.

Besides, it's pretty fun exposing people as the liars they are! >:D
wink
Well so far, I have confronted the one who stole your picture and reported him. I am sure something is bound to happen..I just don't want drama to happen over this...I am with you on this 100%. And so are all your friends here!
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
smile
Oh my, im so sorry for that. You know, there are some pretty stupid people in the world, and most of them dont give a crap for doing that kind of stuff, but you can count me in on trying to stop it. il'l help, because ive actually HAVE had people steal pics off of me..not on fanpop, but on another site. i know how you feel.
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
You do realize Kam that these pictures are on google?
sad
^That doesn't give people the right to take credit for it!!! >:O
over a year ago yokaisummoner said…
Just a suggestion Kam, when you upload your art, it's best to have your pen name on the pic. That guarantees that it won't be stolen.

For example: I drew this for a fic I was writing awhile back
(it's not penguins, but it's still art)
link

See the top pic is my original, but after I posted it..I saw five people that took credit of my sketch by cropping off the sides where my pen name was. Let me tell ya, THAT was infuriating to know that someone had the audacity to do such a thing.

I then edited my pic on the computer and put my pen name right across my art...[see bottom pic] (I realize that it ruins the art)...but now anyone that wants to 'borrow' it, CAN and it will still shows who is the proper owner of the content. I've even initialed it with my real name so I can use it for contests (like for schloarship $) outside fansites. I didn't remove this post because I've set the ones who plagerized straight, and reason can go a long way. I found out that the ones who plagerized didn't know just how wrong it is to just take something as there own or how it felt when you see your own hard work being mistooken as someone elses.

So, I hope that you were able to set your problem straight & hopefully this won't be a problem for you in the future.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
omg! that skipper dude is gonna die for stealing your great drawing! D:<
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
People steal things all the time, so get over it all of you. And Kam, it's part of life, if you don't want people to steal them, don't post them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blue_Vanilla said…
thats sucks <.< .that guy must be Indonesian (im indonesian XD) or Malaysian maybe cause i see his profile. his friends names almost sounds like some local citizen from Indonesia or malaysia. and that guy is a kid anyway. i saw his real account
over a year ago Professor_Fin said…
hmmm
That's probably why dad never puts his best drawings up on here makes lot of sense now.
wink
Well Kam, the one who did that, i kindly asked to take off. He or she took the drawing off. I think he or she is from another country. It sounds like Denmark to me...Wait, let me check. Be right back......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..W­ell i found out it is a male. I am not his friend though so I cannot tell where he is from. But he agreed to take it off and it was no big deal. I still got your back though.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
sad
oh gosh!!!!