Penguins of Madagascar hey ppl! I'm new here!

skiplead posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 03:00AM
Hey everyone! Skiplead here. I'm new to Fanpop. Someone talked about it on this show's official site forum. I'm kinda big there. So someone want to fill me in on what's been going on? And who is this Nori person? Never been mentioned in the show.

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Katie_Kat200 said…
Nori is a dolphin OC. AND WELCOMENESS! I'm Katie_Kat200 but you can call me Katie, Kaitlyn, Catherine (my OC's name) or Ninja Kat. Well... I really can't explain what's been going on except we got a humanized fan art dump... LOL

So, anyway, a warm welcome from us, the fans of PoM (I hope) to you! YAYNESS!

~Katie Kat~
over a year ago Marika_1996 said…
Hi there! I'm Marika and I like commenting fanarts (note: it's a great fun) and I'm also new here. It's nice to meet you, skiplead :)
over a year ago Sandrei said…
cake
Yaaay, a new member! Welcome to our Penguins of Madagascar Paradise Skiplead and have fun! I love this place so much it's like my second home, really , and I'm sure you will like it as well!
Cheeeers!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
big smile
YO! not late for once!
Im SPKR689, the awesome one B) actually im the funny one...ima mixture :D this is like the best site ever! hope you love it as much as the rest of us, ask if you ever need to know something
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
sunny
Hola! Bonjour! Wazzzuuuuup! Icicle here!(or AM I????)

Lol, WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Please ignore our crazyness(unless you're okay with it! :D)

over a year ago Penguinangel said…
HI! I be Penguinangel (Well, duh XD), and welcome to Fanpop! I'm sure you'll have a great time, it's awesome here!

Nori's an OC, supposedly Blowhole's girlfriend. If you're not one for rpers, you can just ignore her. She's not online very much anymore.

You said the show's official site forum. You mean Nick?
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
smile
I welcome ALL NEWCOMERS to this site. I am sure you know who I am already. Heh. I hate bragging about it. We hope you enjoy what the club has to offer!

K. Malkowicz