Penguins of Madagascar HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DREAM.......

kowalskielol posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 08:21PM
I ONCE HAD A DREAM ABOUT THE PENGUINS!

i was talking to kowalski about why he coulnt speak polish when he is.

I HAD ANOTHER

skipper was ice skating

AND ANOTHER! ABOUT YOU GUYS!

icicle and ms.kowalski were talking then i saw annacrombi and she had shuga aroung he mouth and in her hands then got crazy and attaked brandon de otter. XD

DID YOU HAVE A DREAM ! PLZ COMMENT!
last edited on Dec 12, 2010 at 09:33PM

Penguins of Madagascar 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Lol, there was already a dream forum. XD

I had a dream that Skipper and Marlene kissed. I'm like "...O...kay?"
over a year ago GIVMEKINGJULIEN said…
laugh
i have had MANY tpom dreams!
over a year ago kowalskielol said…
big smile
man itz already posted? well this one is just freshning up the dream comments. iclcle, in my dream, you were talking to ms.kowalski. and annacrombi talcked brandon de otter! XD or was it melicia,..... oh well. :3
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
HUZZAH! ANOTHER DREAM FORUM IS CREATED!

and me talking brandom (or metalica!) WELL I NEVER!

plus i posted my dreams into articles and half the time my fanfic's are based on dreams or daydreams
Lol! XD
big smile
I had a dream where Skipper sneaked out while everyone(including Marlene) was sleeping. I dunno why though. XD I think he was meeting up with an enemy.

Ooooh! Fanfic idea!
^ COOLZ!~ maby .....
over a year ago Sandrei said…
I was dreaming about Skipper, Marlene Kowalski, Rico and Private, making their way towards Burt's habitat (they wanted to congratulate him for something) they were marching in an Indian file and Skipper accidently rammed into a lantern and.. well.. the ending was a little bleedy :)
sick
^ ouch...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
i had a dream that some freanch lady pushed me into a car and drove away and i couldnt get out! so she stoped for gas and i saw skipper in the truck with a pile of old shreded news paper. then skipper got the key and drove over the speed limit to new yourk

nice
over a year ago hanz1192 said…
laugh
Well I had a dream last night about the penguins, I was dreaming about Marlene being a comedian and everyone was laughing at her jokes, i could remember Burt as one of her audience,this caused Julien to be jealous because he wanted everyone to laugh at his jokes and as king he doesn't like any of his royal subjects to outdo him, especially Marlene. So he asks Kowalski to invent something that would make him the funniest guy on earth, but his plan later backfires when everyone could not stop laughing including Marlene, I can remember he had a hard time communicating with the penguins for a cure because they couldn't stop laughing eventhough he was being serious, in the end it all goes back to normal and Julien learns his lesson. And that's when I woke up.
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
wow... nice dream...
over a year ago DorisTheDolphin said…
mischievous
Sheesh! Don't even get me started. ^^
over a year ago Marika_1996 said…
wink
I sometimes dream about penguins, but mostly humanized. Too much fanart XD