Penguins of Madagascar Hello once again and more about me

K_Kowalski posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 02:36AM
Yes, I was xchiploverx but I changed my user name and remade a whole new account!

But I have already uploaded a crap load of pics lol so hope you all enjoy them lol.

This is my first time back in a long time and I have just come to give some more info about me and all hehe.

Well first of all my name is Kam.
I really live in Manhattan, New York. Upper East End to be exact.
I've lived there for a while and I love it. It is just the most beautiful city in the world.

I have a great paying job and a few roomies who geet on my nerves lol but they are cool.

I am famous for a few things and they are for my drawins and my videos on Youtube.
I will put the links up later below.

I am not one to always be around due to work and the real life and big world of New York and all. But when I have time, you can find me on here, Myspace, Youtube and Deviatart(which I will change my name too)

Other than that, I hope to get great feedback from you all and I love what my fans have to say.

Take care and always

From Manhattan with love,

Kam ^-^

p.s. here are my links:

link

Youtube for the videos:
link
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 02:33AM

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Awesome!

Photos: Rated T.
(Just saying)

Awesome! You really live in New York!
I live in Philly. XD (Go Phillies! >:D)

Oh and question: Is DevinArt safe? :D
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
wink
....MWHAHAHA! NOW I HAVE INFORMATION ON YOU KAM! MWHAHAHAHA!....nah im just kidding i like people to think imma stalker
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
heart
Don't worry, Kam. I won't let nothing bad happen to you. I love you.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
Lol, Annacrombie.
over a year ago Yamu said…
Manhattan!How far!! I live in Zhejiang Province of China.(Wenzhou is my hometown and I study in Hangzhou)
over a year ago eugb said…
wink
Hey I'm from Boston.
And I also draw a lot, principally cartoon and videogame characters!
over a year ago K_Kowalski said…
big smile
Sorry It's been a while since I've been on. I work a 40 hour week here in TheCity and It's been sooooo long! I feel bad because Im not here to support my favorite penguin group! So please forgive me.

Yes I live here in Manhattan and get the weekends off hehe. Its pretty cool to know you live somewhere that has always been famous hehe.

BOSTON!!! We are practically neighbors! here hello from New York!
over a year ago Blue_Vanilla said…
big smile
awsome, you live on new york (i wish i can go there TT3TT)
oh and BTW, if you change your deviant ID. let me know, i'll watch you (my DA user is X3-BlueLover-X3)
wink
I have a new deviannart page everyone!

here it is!
link
heart
I have seen your artwork. You are VERY talented. I love it!
over a year ago Marika_1996 said…
wink
^ Well, well, Kowalski... Love fills the air! :D
wink
A ja ją kocham. Z całego serca.
smile
I wish I could speak FLUENT POLISH. I only know phrases here and there hehe
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
smile
hey kam! im new on fanpop....just joined in january...oh, and ive been on youtube, and i actually did happen to see some of your vids, before they get deleted....GOD, i wished i faved them when i had the chance...they were, like, totally FREAKIN awesome! ps, your pics are really awesome too!