Penguins of Madagascar Hello Everyone

Lt_Kowalski posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 07:45PM
This is Kowalski..Who hasn't been on in SO LONG!

My aplogy to every fan here.

Well.........Where should I begin??

Well since the last time I have been on,

Many things have happened...

For one, I am still with Kam. That lovely beauty means more to me than ever.

Secondly, our team has been having some difficulties and it is just getting on Skipper's netves.

Thirdly, our missions have been coming along great. We've dealt with many such a Frankie and that wacko Koala.

It's not easy being a Lieutenant and I will still stand gaurd for my duty.

*sighs*

On the other flipper.....................

*looks down at the floor*

I have received call from our General and Skipper................................
*pauses*

Skipper had a heart attack on September 25, 2010 at 2200 hours...

I can not say for certain whether he will be better or not.

He has had it rough in the past and our unit is killing him and giving him so much stress...

I..I pray he gets better..I'm not sure if he will be on for a while on any of his accounts or not..

But from now until he is better, I am taking over and showing what my Lieutenant skills can do.

If you have any questions or concerns, please notify me at these sites:

Myspace: Lt. Col Kowalski
Youtube: RespectTheScience239
fanpop: Lt_Kowalski
TwitterL Lt_Kowalski_

Thank you all so much for your understanding

*salutes*

Kowalski

Penguins of Madagascar 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kowalskig said…
surprise
hello Kowalski nice to meet you
you are my favorite penguin

oh no Skipper had a heart attack?!?!?!?!?!

i hope he gets better

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
*sigh* Oh wow, I REALLY hate to say this, especially on hearing that Skipper had a heart attack, but, on behalf of the truly dedicated fans of this spot, could maybe, keep these kinds of updates on the Bootcamp spot? Now that you guys have your own spot, perhaps that would keep some of the imposters away, though I haven't heard from any of them in quite some time now. It's just that this spot is for "The Penguins of Madagascar" as in the tv show and the moments from the movies. And, a lot of people here, though I won't use any names, would appreciate it greatly if you could keep this spot about just that, and not about what's going on in your personal lives, whether you be the stars of the show or not. And if you really want to talk about that on this spot, you could possibly at least keep it on any one of the other 20 or so forums you've already posted here. I personally am fine with you guys staying on Fanpop, I just want this spot to be on-topic, and I want everyone here to be happy with the way this spot runs.

And on the other flipper, I'm glad that your back on Fanpop in general, and I'm truly sorry about Skipper. I hope that he recovers soon... Also, I have to leave soon, so is there any chance that you'll be online later today? Like in a couple of hours?
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
^ eh hem....i thought we agreed that I was going to tell them -.-
rainy
....maybe i should learn to read things cuz i didnt read anything -.-
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
It's not sure wether he will be back for a while or not but I can assure you he is still alive.
@SPKR: Oh, im sorry. U weren't online, and i thought that someone should tell him while he's still online, and i wasnt sure how long hed be on.
-.- good to know how trusted i am.....(rolls eyes)
eh im just saying, (im a good way) you like to take matters into your own hands.
over a year ago Albino said…
Skipper had a heart attack? How old is he? XDD
over a year ago fun123fun said…
WHAT?! A HEART ATTACK?!
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Omg, I hope he gets better soon!!!!

-Kat
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Oh, my! O.O
worried
@SPKR: Oh, seriously, I'm so sorry. I don't wanna seem like I'm taking over, I just wanted to have some say on the matter while Kowalski was still online, and I had to leave for my sister's soccer game. Please, still say what you were going too. Now I feel bad... :P
*sigh* hes gone now, why bother...
its ok, but im going to be 100% honest with you. i do feel like you want to take over somtimes, more than others. but hey, what can i say, it can be for good or bad...ok didnt understand myself there. anyways, its ok. we all want whats best for this spot. lol you type alot too XD just saying, sometimes its like a book xD
blush
@SPKR: Well, thanx for telling me that. Seriously. If I'm ever doing anything that might annoy or upset someone at all, I can't know unless someone tells meh! So, um, yeah, I'll work on that...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Oh dear! Poor Skipper!...how old is he?

Well I hope he's okay.
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
crying
Woah... Thats so sad... ._. (It doesn't really matter what age you are to have a heart attack...) with all my heart I hope he gets better.
:D thats good. hey dont feel bad i felt the same once. (idk how idk if it looked like i did i still felt like taking over)

ok really i get off topic for this too?!?!?!?! omg i just cant shut up -_-
over a year ago nikkiecloe said…
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo skipper haz a heart attack!!! =O

Anyhow....

hi kowalski!!!!!!!!!!

=D i think ur sometimes busy...

but...

do you have time to relax???

well.....

maybe yes....

or

not =P
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
hmmm
Yo! Penguinangel and SPKR689! Does it really matter who says it? Everyong, even srgts need help sometimes and in my opinion, penguinangel was just acting like a good citizen of the POM spot. And Lt_Kowalski, they're right. Go to the bootcamp spot. Just because I'm krazy for you doesn't mean I'll be any less harsh about reporting you! And I've already done it more than once!
@k4k: Sorry... :P And, how could you have reported them more than once? You would need multiple accounts, wouldn't you?
First of all, I have 3 accounts, and secondly, I reported him and his forums and the boot camp site (because exclusive clubs are illegal, just like anti-clubs.
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
hmmm
oh no Skipper had a heart attack, i was wondering what happened on myspace that day.
alright. XD im way over it now.
OOOO reporting huh? nice X)
I'm sorry, but as a member of the POM site commitee, it is my duty to report off topic or abusive fans!