Penguins of Madagascar I FINALLY GOT AT LEASE ONE COMPARSION FOR ALL 4 PENGUINS OF POM AND ALL 4 MEMBERS OF METALLICA :D

Metallica1147 posted on Sep 09, 2010 at 01:44AM
Ok so for months now I have been thinking of how to compare the penguins (Skipper Kowalski Rico and Private) with all 4 band members of Metallica (James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich, and Robert Trujillo) and I finally found at lease one reason to compare them! :D (sorry it just took me months to figure this out and I was going to put it on the wall but it was too long LOL)

Private: is compared to Bass player Robert Trujillo (cause they are both, I guess the new guy, cause we know Private is, well a private XD and Robert did not join the band till like 2003 and Metallia formed in 1981) Now if only I knew if Private could not get dizzy when if spins cause that would also be another comparsion XD

Kowalski- Is compared to Kirk Hammett, lead guitar player from Metallica. Well these two are not so alike, but they are advance in a certain skill. We all know Kowalski is advance in science, well Kirk Hammett is advance in guitar (trust me, if you have not seen the way he plays guitar, if you do, you won't believe your eyes.) So I'm guessing that would count XD

Rico- Is compared to Lars Ulrich the drummer from Metallica (that's right, that crazy guy I showed you in the fan pick question between them XD) And trust me, if Lars was int he penguin unit (or even in the miltary) it would be like having another Rico LOLZ!

Skipper- Is compared to James Hetfield, lead singer/rhythm guitar player. Now I must say, this is the best comparsion! In a lot of reasons, one, they are both the leader in their group (but James is not bosses XD) two, they are always both angry, and yelling a lot! Also, but this is just a guess, just liks James, I bet Skipper is a pretty good singer, I just know it!

Well it has taken me 7 months for me to figure this out so please don't be hating on me. Also just like in our club banner, the penguins give a pose with all 4 of them do together that we can all know and remember... well here's Mrtallic's pose (note: James Hetfield is in the back, Kirk Hammett is on the far left, Lars Ulrich is in the middle, and Robert Trujillo is on the far right)

link

-Metallica1147 out!

Penguins of Madagascar 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Sorry, messed up, try this one link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fun123fun said…
YAY VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

and another thing that kowlski and kirk have is kirk plays the getar BUT KOWLSKI PLAYS THE BANJO RELLY GOOD!