Penguins of Madagascar PoM Fan Fiction contest

Metallica1147 posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 01:26AM
Hello PoM fans, I am holding a PoM fan Fiction contest, but it's not a normal Fan Fiction, you must use a plot form a movie (any movie expect the Madagascar's movies cause the penguins where already in there.) Here are the rules.

1. Must be a real movie.

2. If you have an OC you can use him/her in your story, BUT you can't use more then two OC's.

3. You can use any PoM character, like Rodger, Max (Moon cat, or as Skipper likes to call him) Even Officer X or Rat King, any PoM character is welcome.

4. You must ONLY use PoM characters (unless it's an OC that you made for the show.)

5. You can use a plot from any movie you like, but just make sure that you and another person does not use the same movie, everyone's must be diffrent.

Also Me and JediPenguin16 will be judges, but I am looking for one more. So if you want to be a judge let me know. And best of luck to all of the fans who want to enter the contest :)

-Metallica1147 out!

Penguins of Madagascar 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
"The Toothfairy" I call it! XD

Yaaaaaay! I'll start!...at Monday.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
I CALL PONYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I'd enter, but it would probably take me a month to get the story to be the way I like it. But if you're looking for a third judge, I'll do that if you want.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
big smile
@SJF- Sure you can be a judge, and it might make my job a whole lot more easy if you do LOLZ!
Oh, also all of the writers will have 2 weeks to get done, and the 2 weeks will start tomorrow. Good Luck! :D
over a year ago Just61331 said…
Well, I would do it but I have a very bad case of writers block. -_- If I may suggest a movie, 'Creep' is a very good movie. It is a horror movie, but be warned, if you use it since it is very cursey.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
I have Mulan.
Metallica said it was okay for me to enter even if I was judging.
don't worry, someone else will look at mine. :D
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
angry
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone!

I CALLED IT, NO ONE STEALS IT!!!!! *scary face*
Ooh, quick question: Can it be humanized?
krazy4kowalski- Explain "humanized" to me
smile
They're in human form!...Oh wait, I'm not K4K :3
last edited over a year ago
smile
Ok I get the idea... and... yeah I guess so, as long as they are still in character :)
How much can we alter the plot? Becuase there are not enough fitting characters for me to use for everyone in Mulan.
Plus, I'm transmorphin the characters, such as King Julien inot a small dragon. Is that okay?
Um, just a little, and also like I said, if you have an OC or 2 you can use them (just no more then 2) and you can use other PoM characters in your story, even Alice XD!
mischievous
Oh, I'm using alice all right. ^^
That face worries me, but ok LOLZ!
jetipenguin its ok if you turn king julien into a dragon im turning private into a fish!
im working on my but ITS LONG!
smile
It's ok fun123fun
And I turning Private into a girl! Nah, he'll still be a boy. But Skipper's going to be a fairy...>:3

I have to humanize it. Because Penguins don't have teeth. XD
yes they do when they are little they have a egg tooth to get out of the egg
tongue
i had to turn skipper and private into 5 year olds XP
Well, I'm sort of WIZARDIZING. And I'll have to shorten the movie if we don't want a 30 chapter fanfic.
big smile
No wait, No humanizing for me! I'll compromise...Mort's gonna be it!
over a year ago warpenguin said…
I call star wars ep.6.(Star wars is a movie with diffrent episods of the movies the show is called star wars the clone war)
last edited over a year ago
mine is all posted up!
Damn, you're fast! I have barely started!
Oh, and can the appearences of characters be like the characters from the movie? Cause I need to keep the lightning scar and Dumbledore's hair...
can i do 2?
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
I got it. I have Tons of FF in my head but I'm too lazy to write them. Anyway, mine is called "Space Squids!" Based off of the famous James Cameron "Aliens." My OC will be Gregory. ... Well... I have to watch it first. But then I will write a description.
Um, I believe the first one is called Alien. Just sayin.
tongue
Aw, dude, I quit. XP

Sorry, but I'm stressed out!
It's ok Icicle, no one was forcing you :)
Can you please extend the deadline? We can't all write fanfiction in two weeks, you know!
i can help people
over a year ago nikkiecloe said…
can i be a judge too? if you dont need one its ok ^^
alright, I'll give an extra week for the deadline, maybe I'll add another week (depends where everyone is at)

@nikkiecloe- and I'm good cause there are already 3 judges but thanks but if something comes up, I'll let you know ^^
over a year ago nikkiecloe said…
smile
ok ^^
There is 1 more week left and so far I have just read fun123fun's story, (sorry I was kinda of busy) if I missed yours please let me know!
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
hmmm. I can't believe i missed this. I actually did something like this a few weeks back on FFN, but i have more than two oc's. even if you include Kam as not my original character, it still had seven oc's in it.
It was called "Zoo Semetary" set after the movie/book "Pet Semetary" By stephen King.
Well you still have one week, so u can put it up if u want :)
Alright, today is the day I announce the winner, but so far I have only read fun123fun's story (IF I MISSED YOURS PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN READ IT)
relly?!
over a year ago warpenguin said…
I think fun123fun is the only contest entry.
Wow, this is weird so fun123fun... I guess you won :)
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
As one of the other two judges in this contest, I have just skimmed through the listings of all the articles added in the past three weeks. Indeed, fun123fun's story was the only one that struck me as part of this movie-related contest. By default, it is also the winner as well.