Penguins of Madagascar Attention less known Fans of Pom!!

beastialmoon posted on Aug 03, 2010 at 05:32PM
As you well know, we recently hit the one thousand fan mark in the Penguins of Madagascar fan club. There are a lot of people who contribute daily to this spot, but i want to talk to the people who became a fan of teh show, but never look at it. This is sort of a 'meet and greet' forum for those not as familiar with the show as much as the die hard fans. So step right up, say hello and come join the fun!

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
This is more or less to get to know at least some of the fans here. Mostly for the 850+ fans who comment nothing.
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
zzz
Wow, who wouldn't comment? I love commenting.... I see clutter... That was.... ummmmm..... Strange....

-Kat
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
That's alot of people who don't comment, yeah I was gonna say something about that there is only like our little group of people who are regularily on, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! anywhoot, come on people we would love to meet yah, no fears, we don't bite.... well I don't..... as hard as I used to.....
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Lol
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
I am personally going to stalk every single person who does not reply.
(Joking, no worries!)
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
HI!
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
SUP! Wait..I am already a daily commenter on this spot! also, now we have 1444 fans! woot! but it's still the regular 25 or so fans who actually contribute.

You do see me regularly, right? Right?