Penguins of Madagascar You know your a PoM fan when....

JediPenguin16 posted on Jul 31, 2010 at 11:52PM
Here's a few I have thought of, post some of your own thoughts here as well!
1. You have thought to yourself "My, isn't Kowalski/rico/skipper/private/julien/marui­ce good looking and date-able?"
2. You find youself taling "king Julie" at achool/work ect.
4. You have made operation names for mundane tasks. (ie: cleaning your smelly teenager-ish room becomes Operation: Teen Clean! or Operation: Sparkly Fresh!)
5. Someone is taling ahbout smethign you know absolutely nothign about. But You say " I like it!" Becuase you don't have to know to like!
6. You have told your friend/co-worker/familiy member/parent that somethign was "calssified".
7. You stay up past midnight fanpopping on the site ( or doing somethign realted to PoM)
8. You go to walmart and see a cereal box with the penguin on it ,adn flip out. You stare at it the entire shopping trip and hold it in your lap on the way home.You tear it open and treasure the plastic toy like a ruby.
9 You have spent more than two hours watching PoM onthe internet or on TV and kaughed hysterically at eahc episode
10. You draw fanart, even if your no good.
11. You have Penguin ( or lemur or ect.) OC that acts and look stragnely like yoursel or get's hitched or is related to one of the penguins ( or lemurs or ect.). ;)
12. You hate *insert character* but still laugh at them anyway. Deep inside, you really wouldn't want the show without them.
13.You have a favorite paring ( and have made fanfiction, fanart, or at least wanted to, about it)
14. You are a fangirl for one of the characters.

That's all I got for now! I haven't done all of these,but number eight is, sadly, a true story XD.
last edited on Jul 31, 2010 at 11:55PM

Penguins of Madagascar 86 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...