Penguins of Madagascar Captions of Madagascar Picture Contest

ggreen7295 posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 10:06PM
Hello there fellow fans. For those who have recently participated in the Captions of Madagascar (That is what I a calling the Penguins of Madagascar Caption contest now)you would notice that the pictures have been more difficult to create a clever caption for. Well I thought for a minute, and decided to put up a contest for a contest.

You the contestant will post a picture, and write a four paragraph about why I should use it... I'm kidding! No explanation is required. After five days (Unless I get lazy and never get to it as usual...) I will announce the winner by putting up the new picture as the caption contest.

How do I get a picture, you ask? Well the usual way is to go on Youtube and right click print. And... Well I am not sure what to do from there. But the only problem is that the pictures are being removed from it. But if you would like I can show you an alternative way. There is an application that allows you to save a picture on the screen. It is called Jing and It is what I used to get the pictures from the previous caption contests. It is a wonderful app. If you would like to, I can give you the link for the download. It i absolutely free, No thirty day trial or anything like that:

link

And for the videos, here an the Madagascar Wikia, they have links or even downloads for each and every single episode ever released, or leaked on the internet.

link

Once you get there, click on one of the episodes. And look for this list (Look at picture at the bottom of this forum) either if you watch the episode online or download it, you then find the part of the episodes you want as a picture. Put your cersour on the sun (After you download and install the Jing app.) And put the cersour over this first mini sun, (The first from the left. The one that looks like a cross hair, not the photos or the Cogs) that pops out of the main sun. Then you Hold down the left clicker and drag the point of the large cross hair until you cover the entire picture that you want. Then click on capture image, then save. And now you have your picture.

I thank you for your time. And now let the contest begin!
Hello there fellow fans. For those who have recently participated in the Captions of Madagascar (That
last edited on Jul 27, 2010 at 10:07PM

Penguins of Madagascar 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
The idea of letting the caption contest's participants submit photos for consideration seems like something worth a try. In the next day or so, I will submit one for it myself. I'm sure that most fans here can think of at least one scene that would inspire caption creativity -- this sounds like a perfect opportunity to share it.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
As promised, I have added a submission for this contest. Look for it in the image gallery titled "Two Juliens."
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
big smile
I added my own in the screenshots section titled 'Looks kinda funny, huh?' for lack of anything else to name it. It's a tough one to put a name to, but that's the point in this whole caption thing we do here anyway. I hope I win!
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Thank you for your submissions. Hopefully more people will attempt this for the sake of the Captions of Madagascar.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
I have an old crappy dell so I can't do this. And I have some pretty good ideas too!
over a year ago PengDonna900 said…
I'm reporting you. Sorry, I try to be nice.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
@PengDonna: Excuse me, but who, exactly, did you report? And, why?

@ggreen: I would love to do this, but my mom would never let me download a new program to the computer, so the only other way I can think of to get screenshots is by pausing a video on Youtube or something and taking a picture with my camara, and they always turn out blurry.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
angry
@PengDonna900:
WHAAAA?!? WHO??? FOR WHAT!?
In the words of James Hatfield,
"You Labeled Me, I label you
So I dub thee Unforgiven"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i think we all need to ignore pengdonna and report her for being so damn anoying