Penguins of Madagascar ATTENTION FANGIRLS OF KOWALSKI!

MsKowalski99 posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 06:31PM
Attention Fangirls of Kowalski! To Stop the stress of People on Here Getting Ticked off and Having Skipper and Kowalksi Getting Angry With The Annoying/Obsessed FanGirls,THE OBSESSED/ANNOYING FANGIRLS OF KOWALSKI SIGN UP HERE ON THIS WEBSITE: www.KowalskiFans.Webs.Com
last edited on Jul 28, 2010 at 01:26AM

Penguins of Madagascar 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
whoa! .................
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
Or you could always just join the Kowalski fanspot here.

Wait, what am I thinking?! Imma join both!!! There's no such thing as too much Kowalski!!! XD
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
.... lucky I'm not a rabied fangirl....

-Kat
yay it has a xat chat!!! its ben along time scince i went on a xat chat! it was a acp chat
over a year ago MsKowalski99 said…
smirk
People Who Wanna Sign Up On That Site, Should Sign Up Right now Because FanGirls/Rabid FanGirls Of Kowalski Will Try And Sign up Some Time Before U Guys on This Forum Page Do. So Sign Up Now!
THX!
-MsKowalski99
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
I think a simpler solution is to report Skipper and Kowalski for desturbing the peace. Anyone with me?
smirk
@k4k: Solution? If its about fangirls taking over, that hasn't been a problem in a while now. Also, did you not sign up to join their team? Hmmm?
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
hmmm
Wow....i uh....just viewed that site and wow...*coughs*....didn't realized how obsessed females are with me.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Yeaaaa....
I am scared for my life now!
big smile
You can always brainwash them!!!

Oooooor, boss them around. :D

Won't that be fuuun!
true! there are worst things
Brainwash eh?...Hmmm... No, that seems to cruel.
big smile
Says the guy who agreed to brainwash the sheep, Randy. (But then you all acted like chickens)
blush
Really, it was that bad? Hmm... maybe I should re-think making an acount there... haha...
What are you two speaking about? If I may ask.
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
wow im actully scared for you kowalski. ooohhh brain washing the annoying fangirls come on kowalski please.
No idea. *runs away*
Wait, who two? I was talking about how I probably shouldn't get an account there after all.
hmmm
*blank*......................Uh....sorry everyone, I am also on my Youtube account and now I forgot where I have left off.
Umm... You know, you could always just read through the comments in the forum.
True.
So I can. I am replying to both sites. A bit difficult when you have a lot of fans but that is fine. I can deal with it.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i did make a fangirl zoo which made peace for a few days UNTIL A COMIC WAS DRAWN WHEN BLOWHOLE BROKE THE ZOO! ALL OF MAH HARD WORK WAS RWINED!DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PEANUTBUTTER AND LIPGLOSS IT TOOK TO CAPTURE THOSE FANGIRLS!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago InvaderAmara said…
Bad news guys.. I closed the kowalski fans site down. Someone joined as the name "Copyright Content Detected" and said that I have to close down the site because of copyright content. What I don't get it.. it was like a fan club. There's copy right things on this site.. so why can't I have it on my own site? I had to delete the site just incase. We were getting hate things in the chatbox and stuff. I'm so sorry.
@InvaderAmara When Will U Put The KowalskiFans.webs.com Site Back Up?
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
rainy
XP Why do the peng-gow-ins always have to brag!
angry
@DrBlowhole1 The peng-gow-ins Don't always Brag!
blush
Yea!...Well...sometimes...

...Okay, I'm with blowhole on this one.
@Icicle1Penguin Why R U With Blowhole On this One?
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
*gasps* Icicle! why?! i thought your where my friend! but your a spy this whole time! noooooooooo! you win this round Blowhole! DX

wow,im really good acting :P
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
@penguinangel, that was before I realized how much they've screwed up this site! It bothers me!
@k4k: Well, I wasn't here before the fangirls, I actually arrived during the fangirl outbreak from what I can tell. And, in all honesty, I found the fangirl fights kind of interesting.
@Penguinangel & @krazy4kowalski I Wasn't Before The Fangirls Either, I Came Like A Two Or Three Months Before The Fangirls Started Raving About Kowalski The HOT SEXY SCIENTIFIC And C-U-T-E Scientist That We Fangirls Love
4EVER!!!!! So Yeah I Was Not Here During The Fangirl Rampage, I Was Here BEFORE The Rampage Happened! So There!!!!!!!! My User Pic Says So To This Message!
i came here during the fan girl rampage i came here when alot of problems stared to happen
over a year ago invaderjaz said…
smile
penguins are awesome
@k4k: I didn't think they screwed up this spot that much; it was more so everyone's reactions, and the imposters and other numerous spammers and role-players that I believe came because of them. But, once again, I wasn't here before they came, so it's hard for me to say. Also, as to my earlier comment, I feel like that wasn't supposed to be aimed towards you, or maybe it's in the wrong forum... It somehow seems out of place...
@MsKowalski: I thought you were one of the fangirls...
@invaderjaz: I second that! XD