Penguins of Madagascar Return from Leave

Lt_Kowalski posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 11:04PM
This is Lt. Kowalski reporting in at 1600 hours:

Hello fellow penguins, fans, soldiers, simians and many other life forms. It is I, Lt. Kowalski. I am returned from a long stressful month and I am here to confirm my come back.

I have heard from Skipper and several others that the posing has not stopped. Therefore, we must keep an eye our for them. Help up by keeping an hawk eye on them please.
What the posers have done to us, and EESPECIALLY Skipper is unbareble! It's bad enough we have had several problems in the past and many personal problems with myself included. So I just simply ask to please stop.

I haven't been on for a while due to the fact of personal problems myself. I have been worknig in my lab and such and have been working my brain to the point of cerebrial combustion! It wasn't pretty but I am still here and alive.

My mate, Kam and I are doing fine. Couldn't have been better.

The new episodes that are coming up will be great!Trust me! 99% plus 1 or stupendous!

Other than that, I am still my simple self along with the studies in my lab and such. Made a new invention a while back that was a succsess on two guinea pigs! It was great! hehehe!

If there are any questions and updates yuo will like to ask or tell me, please feel free ot do so. But no negative feedback please.

Thank you all,

*salutes*

Lt. Kowalski
last edited on Jul 15, 2010 at 11:18PM

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Hopefully you all will know who is who here. Thank you...Kowalski
over a year ago fun123fun said…
oh duh!
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
wink
Hey Kowalski, nice to have you back
All I want to know is why the heck to they have to pretend to be Skipper or Nori those two where the worst, I guess the best thing we can do is just report them, especially if you are the one they are bothering. Don't let them get to you, that's what they feed off of! And that young grasshoppers, is my best advice I can give.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Oh hey! What's up, Kowalski!...Oh wait, you just said everything up there. :D

I really can't wait for the new episodes! Yippie!
over a year ago TheSkipper said…
Hello, have heard about Colon-Skipper yet? A new faker
Yes I know abou that...Also I am thinking of opening a Youtube account. I DID have one, but I closed it for reasons. Anyone here think I should open a new Youtube account?
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Go 4 it

-Spi
last edited over a year ago
Also, can anyone help me out on thinking of a username for myself on Youtube? I have no idea what type of username to use.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
dont u share a youtube accont with kam?
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
sunny
Username???

Uhh...KleverPenguin09?

Ya know, Clever? Klever? *smiles for 5 minutes*

...Yea, not that good in making up usernames. XD
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
LOL, Nice one Icicle, thats reminds me of what me sis wrote on her art folder "Skool is fur smrt peeple"
smile
Yes I do. I once had an account before but closed it..Don't ask why..Now I am thinking of a new account username to come up with. Just take a look at my "Username Suggestions" Forum.
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
smile
wow,thats awesome! :D
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
YAY! YOUR BACK! *does happi dance* yay!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
Oh hi Kowalski! I'm glad ur back! Just wondering, what was your invention? Was it the thing that turns people into penguins, cuz I remember you mentioning that awhile ago and that you just needed to find a couple of guinea pigs.
over a year ago warpenguin said…
Hey Kowalski nice to see you agein even if we didn't meet befor I think.