Penguins of Madagascar The plots for new episodes next week...

Spi_Kat_Penguin posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 06:00PM
Hello Dollface-

The toy manufacturer of Rico's doll-girlfriend has upgraded their doll line with a voice chip. Endowing the dolls to speak. Rico must have this upgrade, at all costs. Will Rico sacrifice his friendship in order to get his doll-girlfriend a voice?

Operation Cooties-

King Julien observes children chasing each other, calling out "cooties". He deduces that girls pass this wretched "cooties" with a simple touch. When he shares his discovery with the penguins, they place the entire zoo on high alert. It seems that the disease has manifested itself into a very itchy rash that is on the spread and there is no stopping it. I s there a cure for this unexplainable cooties rash or will the animals succumb to an itchy cooties infested existence?

Mr. Tux-

The Amarillo Kid, a cheeky Amarillo, confronts the penguins looking for the infamous Mr. Tux. Apparently the two have a score to settle - in mini golf? But the penguins are vexed as who could be the alleged Mr. Tux. The Amarillo kid is convinced it's one of the four of them. Mr. Tux better step forward, otherwise, The Amarillo Kid will destroy the zoo.

Penguins of Madagascar 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
smile
Must. Watch. New. Episodes.

btw, thanx for posting this, Spi_Kat_Penguin.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rini_Kowalski said…
surprise
OMG! I think they are also gonna show Huffin and a Puffin too! They have the clip of it on the Pom page on Nick
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Kat: Your welcome ppls
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Nah, I don't think they're showing 'Huffin and Puffin' yet.

I can't wait! This is so totally awesome!!!!!!

I wanna see Operation Cooties.