Penguins of Madagascar hey I'm new.

pancakez posted on Jul 12, 2010 at 02:30AM
My name is Abbie. I'd love to make friends with some of you on here! :3
I love The Penguins of Madagascar!
I'd say my favorite episode is Penguin Stays in the Picture. If you could post on this forum I'd love to make friends with you! (say your favorite episode too if you want :3)
Luv, Abbie

Penguins of Madagascar 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
cake
Hello Abbie! I'm Icicle! :D

Hmm, my favorite episode? Uh, I can't say everything, can I?

I'd say Miss Understanding. Skipper turns female. Hahahaa! I'm guessing that one of the future episdoes comming next week will be my new favorite! :D

CAN'T WAIT!!!
over a year ago madam_vira said…
smile
hi Abbie i'm vira and your Maurice fan girl,
i guess my favorite episode is uhmmm...... kingdom come, needle point, and uhm field trip.
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
Hi Abbie, I'm dsprtpenguin! I love your name! Reminds me of an old friend! :))

My favorite episodes are Haunted Habitat, Otter Things Have Happened, Huffin and Puffin, In The Line Of Doody, The Treasure of The Lost Squirrel, Dr. Blowhole's Revenge, Miss Understanding, The Helmet, Miracle On Ice
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
Hi! I'm Penguinangel, it's nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here at the PoM spot!

As for my favorite episodes, I'd have to say "Snakehead", "Needle Point", "Command Crisis", and "Hard Boiled Eggy", but there's like 10 others that tie with those. I'm just too lazy to type them all. X3
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
laugh
Kat: Hi!!! I'm Kat. Well, it says that but hi... Oooo, favorite episodes hmmmmmm????? Hard Boiled Eggy!!!! Lol!
over a year ago NolanMiles said…
Command Crisis for SURE.