Penguins of Madagascar BYE!!!! :D

SPKR689 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 10:01PM
yea i said i was getting tierd of this so yeah, bye.

Metallica, can you keep me posted on what happends here? but only if its important. not imposters cuz TRUST ME. 7_7 there are ppl on that. and its a little too much....

Well bye :D

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
all right I'll be sure to do that
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
what? so your leaving?
not fanpop, PoM yea. eh all good things must come to an end now huh? :) i love fanpop but hmm not this spot really. idk what to do here anymore
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Bye! Come back anytime!

Best wishes!!! We'll miss you!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
rainy
Well, that's... *sighs* I really wish u would stay, but I see why ur leaving. Honestly, so many people have left by now, it doesn't bother me so much... Who know's, maybe one day u'll be able to come back here... C u around fanpop, i guess...
big smile
thanks for understanding guys :D i really need a break from all this. glad u all understand
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Yeah, just don't give up on PoM altogether, cuz it really seemed like you were. (the show, not the spot) It's the fans causing all this, not the Penguins.

PoM 4 Ever
smile
well since its natoinal honesty day, im saying exactly why. (not that i lie but i have to say why)
sadly its because of the fans that made me upset so i tried to make myself stay, but nah i need to move on. and high school hm that i will get too much. :D but change is good ^_^
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
...But you're our drill sgt.
smile
like i said, i wont be on this particular spot and Metallica will tell me if something is go wrong. i will always be here for you guys, just not here here but here
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
crying
Well, if you feel you need to move on go ahead! Sorry I am so late in this goodbye! :(
I will miss you!
over a year ago Sandrei said…
"It's the fans causing it not Penguins" very well said, Penguinangel!!!
And yep, I will miss you too, SPKR689:(
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
crying
Awww... you're leaving?? But you're a great friend!! :(( Why are you leaving? is it about me? Tell me!! :'(((