Penguins of Madagascar I LOVE CHEERIOS!!!

JediPenguin16 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 12:03AM
No, tis is nota random forum tat has noting to do with PoM.
Anyays, I went to Walmart today wit my mom for shopping, and I was picking out cereal....and guess what I saw on te cover of the Cheerios box.
The Penguins!!!!
As soon as we got home (after annoying my mom to death wile I stared at the back of the box while we rode home. Inside is a Penguin Launcher thingmajiggrer When we got home I helped mom put away the groceries, and I opened up my cherrios and there it was!
My first Penguin-themed paraphanalia!
It's like a see-saw, you put the penguin figure on one side and then hit the other side then it launches into the air!
^^ Best day ever!

Penguins of Madagascar 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Anyone else find these boxes?
over a year ago fun123fun said…
really!!!! zomg great! my fav creal is foot loops but my mom never buys me it so she buys me cheerios TIME TO EAT ABUNCH! stand by i need to get a bowl full of cherrios i need to eat them all fast!
Well, the toy wasn't acutally in the cereal, it was next to it inside the box.
Actually I picked out peanut butter captain chrunch...then I saw the penguins on the box and ran for it! XD
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
surprise
OMG SO THATS WHAT MY FRIEND WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! OMG I WANT THAT NOW!!!! *goes and calls her*
Go get it! :D I got a private one. :)
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Good work on coming across this Cheerios promotion, and thank you for sharing it. I'll be on the lookout for these Cheerios boxes for sure!
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
OMIGSH! TAKE A PHOTO AND PUT IT HERE! NOW!i had cherio's yesterday
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
Why... oh why i live in Finland :( Here's no Penguins on cheerios boxes. Yet.
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
LOL!'paraphanalia'You make that sound almost illegal.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
laugh
*gasp!* Smuggling cereal! This looks like a job for....Special Agent K4K! *jumps out window*
LOL Go K4K! *plays mission impossible theme song *
XD I didn't even think of that, evviefox. That's funny. :3
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
YOU GOT A PRIVATE ONE?? my cousin sent me her Rico!!! XD I put it on my penguin shrine (er something spelled like that ^^;
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i went to the supermarket to buy them but when i got there there was no PoM cherio's so i fell on the floor shouting "CHERIOS! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!" then i was dragged out off the shop by security and the spent the whole bus ride home crying about the cherios

i really love cherios ;D
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Hey, did anyone else notice that in the commercials, the scene that they played with the penguins jumping over the moon was backwards?
over a year ago fun123fun said…
yeah i dont know why its backwards