Penguins of Madagascar I'm staying but I want to say something

Metallica1147 posted on Jun 26, 2010 at 12:42AM
As you may know I added a forum yesterday saying that I was leaveing Fanpop. Well I did more thinking and I picked to stay. But understand my life is not easy I have gone though hell most of my life (don't ask me what happen it's a bit too personal) So anyways I'm staying but I want a promise from everyone on PoM site. I want things to go back to the way it was beofre. When I join this site it was so very peaceful but ever since the PoM charcters came it just went down hill I'm being serious. So if everyone will promise to make things go back to normal and never live one if thous kinds nightmares this spot had I promise to stay cause you PoM fans are almost like a second family to me almost, including my best friends on this site like EmoCupCake, KowalskiTheLich, lovelife324 and mnay more. So please lets keep the peace and go back to the way it was before like when we where talking about parings like Skilene Kico even Marski (even thou I don't support that last one), the charcters, the episodes and that stuff. So yeah I'm staying but please lets make this spot a better spot for all of us.

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Well As much as I would love for that to happen, It's highly not likely. People are going to be arseholes.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
yeah its getting calm
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
hmmm
I promise!
And the site seems to be calming down...
Maybe we just needed to hit rock bottom to start climbing our way up.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
big smile
it IS claming down, i think we just need to build my fangirl zoo again and then it will be safe and sound....i hope
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
yea were still trying......is it extremly better?? cuz idk
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
smile
Yeah, everything posted by those guys r gone now, even regular comments; its almost like it never happened. This spot seems completely normal now.
the fans just need to stop, they've calmed down a bit but some are still on the loose
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
ok but still keep your eyes peeled O_O
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE O_O
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
You know my views on the zoo, A.C! I still think the problem is Kowalski, Blowhole, Nori, Skipper, and all the other characters. THEY'VE TOTALLY TAKEN OVER THIS SITE! It's not even about the fans anymore!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago skippersbro123 said…
big smile
i promise dude
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
smile
I think the spot is pretty normal now :) Let's just try to keep it that way.