Penguins of Madagascar Important message to all

Col-Skipper posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 01:00PM

Skipper reporting in at 1515 hours

First just let me say if you have nothing nice to say please dont comment on this forum.

Yes Me and Kowalski are all aware that we have lost trust with everyone after this incident.We know that many of you think that we are imposters and what not but we know the truth.

We know that many of our former recruits have probably given up on the team since this has happened,because they are not sure who to believe and what not.We understand this.We are NOT forcing anybody to believe us and if you dont that is fine.If you are currently on this team or one of the new recruits and are still intersted in being on our team then please inbox either me or Kowalski.

Once again,if you are gonna say something rude on this forum please keep it to yourself and do NOT post it on this forum.We are tired of it.

Thank you
*Salutes all*

signed,
Skipper

Penguins of Madagascar 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Pinksparkles01 said…
big smile
Hey Skipper can I join the team? I really want to please?!?!
over a year ago Crazyface1127 said…
I'm still interested Skipper!
over a year ago rico911910 said…
laugh
I still am joining. :)
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
sad
All right, this is what this site does not need! I don't really care who is the real penguins, go do this on your individual sites! Why can't this site just be about the show? Cause that's why I think we all joined, not for the chance to argue with the characters about who is or isn't the real ones!
over a year ago fun123fun said…
-_-
over a year ago Pinksparkles01 said…
Hey skipper you here?? I wanna join