Penguins of Madagascar New here!

RicoIsAwesome posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 11:06PM
Well, not really. Found out about this spot back in March, and decided to join a few days ago. So yup, nice to meet you guys

Penguins of Madagascar 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
ahoy! im fun123fun
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Hi! I hope you have a good time here at the PoM spot.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago RicoIsAwesome said…
Thanks. Hopefully I'll like it here
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
@Ricosawesome: May I suggest something? If you want to have a good time here, you may want to try coming back in a week. Right now, things are, well, looking down, to say the least. I just don't want you to see the worst of this all and leave 4 good. But, if you wanna stay and help, feel free. This spot's not normally like this at all, trust me. There's just a couple of, er, fan problems.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
my mom said if you dont have anytine nice to say to someone dont say anything at all
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
*Hangs head in shame*
This site really is fun, Ricoisawesome...we just have a few spammers, flamers, and idiots ruining it for the rest of us now. Just ignore them, please. I don't know what thier problem is.
JediPenguin16- Can do.
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
cake
Hi RicoIsAwesome! I hope you like joining us here in the PoM SPOT!! :)) Made cake for you! :)) Yeah, like what JediPenguin says, ignore stupid PoM destroying people :) Hehehehehe :) This place needs something new and I was hoping you can make a change here, like what JediPenguin did :)
dsprtpenguin- thanks for the cake :D. Yeah, I'm able to make a change or something.
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
smile
Hello RicoIsAwesome and yes he is awesome! :D Nice to meet ya!