Penguins of Madagascar If you want the real Skipper to come back, READ THIS!!!

ggreen7295 posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 08:16PM
We have just learned that the real Skipper and Kowalski has left Fanpop. I know that Col_Skipper and Lt_Kowalski are the real one because I have just had a conversation with Skipper on myspace. And he said that he was Col_Skipper all along.

So to get these impostors out of here, I suggest that we all report the impostor's Profile. Where it says notes. Write something like this down:

This account is impersonating the actual (Col_Skipper/Lt_Kowalski) They are ruining the fun of the Penguins of Madagascar spot. I please ask you to suspend this account.

We need you to report these no-life impostors.
save

Penguins of Madagascar 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I'm already on it.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
I support this plan 100%!
Bring back the rel ones by drving out the fakers!
over a year ago fun123fun said…
i too agree on this plan! i dont have a myspace account but i have a youtube account! this plan might work but im not sure
The fakers are:
Lt-Kowalksi
Col-Skipper

There are you targets! Go get 'em, True-blue fans!
I don't have a myspace or youtube, but I just made a facebook a couple days ago. So, I can only talk to them here, which made it especially dissapointing to me....
MAyeb they will get a facebook? That would rock!
Then they could be freinds wiht the real me :3
big smile
OKay. BAsic point. Join us!
BAn
the
Posers
or
Operation-BTP

btw(it also stand for bathroom toilet paper XD)<--- ignore
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
We need more people to get this message!
Rhonda, we know they are all "fake" but we are talking about those who are not the officail role-players of the characters! We want those who are not the people we have acceptd as the role-players ot leave the site!
last edited over a year ago
WE NEED TO GET THEM OFF I NEED OPTIONS!

why dont we message them EVERY DAY to make them feel gultiy
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
@Rhonda-I new you were never real. I just went with it. The real Rhonda can not even type. Also, she never really acts like that. Other then on her missions. I DO NOT RULE PLAY!
@Rhonda

That's not the point. We're trying to bring justce to the original Col_Skipper and Lt_Kowalski. Despite whether they are real or not. Besides, your not real either.
RONDA that means your not real
@Drfatbut.
Hey, you were the one who was saying you were Dr. blowhole. Your just another impersonator.
WE LIKE HAVING THEM ON HERE! AT LEAST COL_SKIPPER and Lt_KOWALKSI ARE DECENT!!
Drfatbut-youare the biggest jerk I have ever met. I like the role-playing as much as MANY ohter on here. You are a jerk trying to ruin everyones fun, along wiht your pathetic freinds.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
I NEVER IN MY LIFE ROLE PLAY! If I was role playing I would kill my self for being a human!!! I hate fithy humans!
@Rhonda
... Do we really need two Skippers and Kowalskis? I just wouldn't make sense...
I agree with ggreen on the matter! Things wouold get really confusing. They could post contrasting things!
Rhonda... are you serous?
Look, all I want is to get the fakers off and continue wiht the noraml life of PoM spot. It will not get better if we have a bunch of posers. You haven't been on very long, but most poele LIKE havign role-players on here, and only ONE account per chacter. It;s much more orderly.
Um , Drfatbut what you think if someone came on posing as you and strated doing thing s youo WOULD NOT do and everyone thought you were a huge jerk when you did not do it? How would you like your identity stolen, adsn people accsing you of things you would not do. Assuming you wanted to stay on, wouldn't you want to clear your name and get the faker off????
Calm down Rhonda. I see where you're getting at, and I myself have actually thought a couple times. But, isn't it fun to pretend that the ACTUAL Skipper and Kowalski could be real? And trying to get as much evidence towards it, so you can hold onto that little piece of child inside of you, and then every time you see that they're online, you get super excited that you're favorite characters are actually here? Having multiple Kowalski's and Skipper's would crush that hope completely.
ok lison IF YOU MARE AGENST THIS PLASES just
*SIGH*
I KNOW ther is no real skipper, okay:????
He is a computer animated character!
I am talkign about somethign similar to soemone stealing the job of a Santa claus at a Store! I am not mad he went up to the North pole and stole Santa's job up there! I am mad that man is stealign thenohter guys's job adn posing as him when he is not! It;s not a perfect metaphor, but you get the drift.
Yes! Exactly Penguinangel! Thats what I am tryign to say!
It's like when if you Dad dresses up like santa Cluas on Christmas Eve, you know it is really your dad, but you pretend it is Santa for the fun of it and the magic Christmas has for you and your family.
GOD RHONDA DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? We know they're not real. But It just wouldn't make sense. Imagine a new dedicated fan comeing to this spot. He/she sees Skipper.

"OMG Skipper is here!? Awesome!"

The He/she sees another one.

"WTF?"

And another appears, and another, and another, ETC.

"F**K this I'm leaving."

You see what I mean?
Yes but what about the other Skipper and Kowalski? They're not going to leave
@Rhonda-!
What sounds good for you is joining the Critical analysis of PoM spot, I sounds like EXACTLY what you are looking for.
BTw- I like the spot the way it is-crazy fun. A way for me to chilax and have a chat with my fav character from my fav show. :D
over a year ago Crazyface1127 said…
Rhonda! Your absolutly right! And that is why I created a new spot for!
@Rhonda

As much as I would like this spot to be sane, It will never be sane. There will always be a war. A flamer, a thing that will piss you or me off. It will never end. For those who choose to fight it. Stay. For those who don't, leave. And those who choose to leave, goes to the Critical analysis of POM spot. So choose.
@JediPenguin: Exactly. Crazy, but still fun. That's why I spend 95% of my time on fanpop here, not on the Pokemon spot, even though it's almost as active.
@RHondaInstread of arguing wiht us, go join Crazyfaces' spot of Cirtical Analysis of PoM!
Kudos to Crazyface for a peacful solution.
LEST GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!
Actually, we've only been fighting like this about the last 5 days or so.

Oh. Off topic. Right.
@Rhonda.

I guess so huh? Well I had enouth of this. Either you choose to help us, or you leave and do something else.
@penguinangle-YES! btw-my parents banned me from watching pojkemon as a kid. O.o XD So now when people talk about it I have no idea what they are saying...
@green-and things were gettting better before Nutty and DRFATBUT started SPAMMING ( is till am mad at them for that)and the posers showed up. i hope we can all end this soon and get bakc to what we love.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MESS WITH THEM!
Just leave IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM! What is your problem! Lot;s of people like them! GEE WHIZ, you are such a....*sigh* whatever, just please DROP IT and LEAVE if you Do not like it! Join Crazyfaces site!
Well the other thing you do Fatbut is constanly make fun of Blowhole, That's another thing- Wait what am I doing? I suppose to stay on topic.

Any way We need to spread the word.
Oh Gee whiz, Spammign the charsacters! Constanly bothering them adn postining fanart anf dirty comments! If that's not spamming, I don't know what is!
sad
OKAy oKAy, SORRY!
I will drop it now.
(Ignoring Drfatbut.)

Does anyone think they can spread the word?
Sorry for bringing it up then.
Anyways, we need to spread the word. I wil tell my friends online.
(Everyone just ignore him)
Wait, first who reported them?
Yeah I guess. And Drfatbut, No one is talking to you. Please leave. (This is the last comment you will get from me.)
(ignoring the real idiot)
@penguinangel-I thhink it was just because they didn't like it and didn;t want us watching it all the time so they wuld have to hear it...eihter that, or they just hought it was stupid. IDK. They don't care now.
Pokemon is awesome! Well... the old episodes at least. Anyway, We should go to other forums and places telling people to go here.
Hello? Is anyone here?
*stares*

You just like the old episodes too? YES!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! XD

O_O Wait a sec, please, please, PLEASE DON'T start filling up this spot with this. Just keep it on one forum. Drfatbut's got a bit of a point. We would NOT be helping this spot if we fill up the regular PoM stuff with this.

You mean the Pokemon stuff or the banning the impostors Stuff?
smile
@green: Banning the imposters. Er, well, both, would probably be a good idea XD