Penguins of Madagascar I am done for real.

DrBlowhole1 posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 11:15PM
I lost everything today. What I mean by that is Nori. I am sorry for braking your heart. My heart was torn to pecies. Your the first creature I have ever feel in love with. You were the one that made me happy. I always talked about you to my lobsters, Lyn, and every one. I hate myself for what I said. I just can not take this pain. I have to leave. I my hate being lonely, but I do not care about it any more. I broke the only true one I love heart. Those imposters I shall not blame, I shall not blame anyone for this. I broke her heart. It pains me to say this. Your all I can think about, and knowing our love is no more killes me in the inside! I am sorry. I really did love you. I still love you, but I do not want to brake your heart again. I will miss you very much Nori.

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
crying
Bye to all. Nori I am sorry.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
crying
blowhole im sorry too,i didn't mean to say those bad things,i never felt in love in my whole life until i found you,i love you and i can't do anything to hurt you,im really,really,really sorry, i still love you a lot
over a year ago fun123fun said…
awwww BROTHER PLAY THE VILOIN "he could relly play the violin! i play the cello"
over a year ago Nori-is-fake said…
heart
i lve u!!
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
angry
shut up already! we got enough with you already please leave us alone!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Nori-is-fake? Now I've seen it all.
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
I've been here for 2 months and yet there's problems, but with problems come solutions, such as this, that was beautiful.
@Nori-is-fake: I'm not gonna deal with other people's bullshit okay?
over a year ago KowalksiBigFan said…
worried
Aww :(( Ok Blow Whole, See ya
over a year ago PengyGirl said…
sad
Aaaaaaw! Don't weave! You awe awsome! :,(
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Wait, so do you still plan to destroy the world?
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
rainy
Doc?...
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
wait whaa???!?!?!?!?!?!?!
last edited over a year ago