Penguins of Madagascar Omg! X( you people!!

penguinfan123 posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 10:31PM
what the hey is wrong with you people?!? you messing with Lovelife324. HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO LOVELIFE324 I don,t like it! QUIT MESSIN WITH LOVELIFE324 she DIDN,T do anything. i don,t care what you people say about this. that's it...I am so sick and tried of People messin with Lovelife!! you evil people! X( That's it!! i am getting out of here of this fanpop. i will never ever come back again unless i need to talk to someone. x( goodbye Mean people! ( But NOT my friends who is good to lovelife and me ) GOODBYE FROM PENGUINFAN123

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
Okay, why is it that I miss everything important on here? Who's being mean to Lovelife? Why are you leaving? Why am I asking you all these questions?!?
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
angry
Way to go guys! *starts to sing "Another one Bites the Dust"*
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
angry
DON,T ASK QUESTIONS!
over a year ago Crazyface1127 said…
Be sure to send me mail! And you too Lovelife324!
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
Aww Lovelife324 and penguinfan123 what happened? who was mean? sorry that i asked those guestions. I just am worried.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
..... im never mean to people ok maby once but on the internet im not mean
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
@lovelife324: Hey, don't diss my idols! Don't expload because they didn't accept you. I wasn't accepted...Ok, I didn't actually sign up. Umm, how are they evil?

Okey, so how am I messing with lovelife?...^that doesn't count! I really wanna know what situation you two are right now...
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
angry
I AM LEAVEING THIS GOD DARN CLUB FOREVER THIS CLUB IS ALL WRONG!!! SKIPPER DON,T A GIRLFRIEMD NAMED MARLENE. KOWALSKI DON,T A GILRFRIEND TOO. AND SKIPPER DOESN,T HAVE D or whatever. THIS IS IT! X( GOODBYE YOU RUBBUSH PEOPLE!! From Penguinfan123
meh
Okay. I support your decision. (well, it's your life)

So...Bye! farewell!
smile
Oh, lovelife324. I still admire the fact you know so much about penguins.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
smile
I'm good wiht were I am...but there haven't actually been too many HUGE problems ont he site lately. We successfully drove out the recent imposters/spammers wihtout aggressive tactics. I think we can handle oiurselves, besides, Skipper and Kowalski and the others never said they were going to babysit the site, they are training the "best" of us to do it for ourselves.( I put best in quotes on purpose, b/c that is just thier judgment,not mine)
So, I don't really think there is a point of making yet ANOTHER team on here, but , d owhat you want, IDC...shrugs*
( btw-Hey! They could all be real! what about Alternate dimesnions??? Hmm? Hmm? XD just messing wiht ya...maybe...;)YOu can;t deny that the thought corsses your mind ohnce in a while, can you soemthign similar to" Oh look! Skipper has posted a forum! Awesome! I hope Alice doesn't catch him at the computer!" hasn't crossed you mind.
...*silence*.....*cricket chirp*...
Am I mad?
*silnce*
Well, I am happy in my insane delusions.^^
smile
Actually, I've also thought of the idea of them comming from another dimension! :D

Ooooooh, I would love to join, BUT I can't. I'm already on a team. (No, you can't join! My leader is soooo grumpy!...don't tell her I said that!)

(Who else knows about the white-flippered penguin? Not me! What kind of penguin lover am I!??!?!? *goes on a meltdown*)