Penguins of Madagascar Let's get something stright.

ggreen7295 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 06:34AM
This is Gregory. 0212 hours. On the 14th Iv'e been kicked off of Skipper's squad. Why? Because of the comment's I left on a forum. Looking back on those comments. It makes me sick. I never wanted to kill Skipper. Never did, never want to. So why did I say it? Because of the emotional stress he, and a lot of others put me through.

For starters, My past. I don't feel like explaning it because I already have it on a article, but it is sad. That's what everyone's saying. But it's not just that. Skipper has a bad childhood also. And when he heard he had to share Jem with me as fathers, he didn't want it to happen. We had fights, and it hit me hard. My depression didn't help it either. He put me through hell. And when I saw Jem cry, It made me furious. She was mad at Skipper, and It made me mad too.

I responded irresponsibly, I admit that. But Skipper drove me to it. So both of us are the bad guys. It's just me who is being treated like it. It's unfair. But I guess no matter where I go, where I live, who ever I am, I will have a crappy life, where I will be treated like crap by a lot of people, and will always be miserable. I guess I was destined to be this kind of person. So I should just except it huh?

Penguins of Madagascar 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
I don't know, I just feel like something still has to be done...
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
THERE!!! THAT IS THE SAME AS ME!!! THATS WHY I HATE SKIPPER!!!!!!! HE WAS WEARS THEN THOSE HUMANS!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT MADE ME SNAP ALL THOUGHS YEARS AGO!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
angry
OKAY!!!!! No one EVER, treats him like crap!!! Otherwise, YOU'LL ALL DIE!!!!
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
I AGREE DODGE!!!!!!!